Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hydro why you dont have drive?

Sorry I missed the race on Sunday, I was at a conference that ran wayyyy long. One of my favourite tracks too... bummer.
I'll be on for the race this weekend at GVS 👍

I still haven't heard back from Twissy so if he's awol this weekend I'll select / pickup a second driver to run the season with.

Did some testing with that Ferrari Wheel in practice mode at Tsukuba.
First what i did was take off that rounded gas pedal plate so its now a flat surface .
And after a few laps with both DS3 & Wheel the DS3 was only just .200th faster , but i did confirm some awful news .. the wheel indeed had a cornering grip advantage :nervous: so there's clearly a flaw in the physics between the two.
I used a stock Supra RZ on RS btw.

Did a few laps at Suzuka in the F10 but it was way to sensitive to use although it did feel planted in the esses and had less understeer than the DS3.

Last edited:
Did some testing with that Ferrari Wheel in practice mode at Tsukuba.
First what i did was take off that rounded gas pedal plate so its now a flat surface .
And after a few laps with both DS3 & Wheel the DS3 was only just .200th faster , but i did confirm some awful news .. the wheel indeed had a cornering grip advantage :nervous: so there's clearly a flaw in the physics between the two.
I used a stock Supra RZ on RS btw.

Did a few laps at Suzuka in the F10 but it was way to sensitive to use although it did feel planted in the esses and had less understeer than the DS3.

Hey, at Grand Valley Speedway that was the first difference I noticed with the DFGT. More controlled, the wheels wouldn't go red all the time, and I felt more planted. Except for that hairpin, I'm scared of that, especially now since we're going to have to brake hard downhill after a fast two corners, with no ABS. :scared:

Good work immo, you set a huge standard for this leauge! Proud of driving against you every week :)

I got a question. May be dumb but you all are good and thought some one here would know, how can I get these Stealth race cars? I see the Food GT40 in the dealership but I don't see the others anywhere, ever. They weren't a one time thing were they?

I got a question. May be dumb but you all are good and thought some one here would know, how can I get these Stealth race cars? I see the Food GT40 in the dealership but I don't see the others anywhere, ever. They weren't a one time thing were they?

The stealth cars was only available for Signature Edition GT5 :)

@IM yeah man, hate getting DC'd. Love playing in this cup and the challenge it brings every week. Might have to miss due to work.

@Spaz The stealth cars only came with the signature edition of GT5 which cost £130 on release day. I got one. Them stealth cars are fecking brilliant. I hope they never come out as DLC as that would render my purchase pointless.

@IM yeah man, hate getting DC'd. Love playing in this cup and the challenge it brings every week. Might have to miss due to work.

@Spaz The stealth cars only came with the signature edition of GT5 which cost £130 on release day. I got one. Them stealth cars are fecking brilliant. I hope they never come out as DLC as that would render my purchase pointless.

Yea it would. I'd be pissed if they did that.

when gt5 came out. in Norway I payed 1500 kr. or 204 euros/ 266 dollars. it was a disc, the most expensive GT5 pack.
That is insane. What was so good about it? Was it just like a pre-release goodie with the regular GT5 game? Signature sounds like it should have past tracks and stuff from old GTs or old complete games. That would be cool

Yea it would. I'd be pissed if they did that.

That is insane. What was so good about it? Was it just like a pre-release goodie with the regular GT5 game? Signature sounds like it should have past tracks and stuff from old GTs or old complete games. That would be cool

yeah i know. We got some extra stuff, a number of stealth cars and chrome line cars. A driving technique book from Apex. USB gt5 stick and some others signature stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back