Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, i saw two people leave during the replay because they had spun and the race wasn't going for them. I would rather have people stay and finish the race than faster people who rage quit, they leave no room for others in the lobby and when things don't go their way they leave :yuck: i wont mention any names as yet but if it happens again i will and they will get last preference.

Hi There Guys,

After spending the past few days reviewing the replay and with a few reports from the other drivers, we have finally come to an agreement with regards to the penalties and they are as follows:

Peiratis1976 gets a 10 second penalty for spinning ghskilla at the hairpin on lap 11.

faceman557 halfspins MonSpaNur on lap 12 on the penultimate corner and gains an advantage and does not give the position back, he gets a 10 second penalty.

KUANZA_GT gets a 10 second penalty for spinning out before the hairpin and unsafely joins track on lap 22 causing multiple accidents including aughablo, faceman557, kyunoske and chelios34. He then leaves a few corners later.

ghskilla gets a 10 second penalty for running toolo4sno off the track on the 3rd last corner and not yielding.

We have also noticed a trend of people causing incidents and then leaving the race, be rest assured that we will keep an eye on this and will look into carrying over these penalties into the next race.
Thank you.

:confused:

I never recalled seeing Alonso near me (I saw him at the track, for sure) or me running him off for that matter. What lap was it?

I think at the time Alonso was already off the track. Not sure, though. Don't have the replay at the moment.

driverstablegvs.jpg

teamtablegvs.jpg

Last edited:
Don't even let people, who quit, back in. They're treating it like nothing. Like its a random room with people they've never seen before. And they take room from people who want to be there to do as good as possible. They will have trouble if they think they will beat IMMORTAL :lol:

The thing they didn't see was my POV. He lagged in front of me in my replay. Neither of our fault. I thought he lagged wide during the race, too.

I've been reading the posts and as a former member I'd like to voice my opinion

I suggest making the races shorter some people don't have the attention span long enough to race that long and it's not there fault.

I suggest making the races shorter some people don't have the attention span long enough to race that long and it's not there fault.

If a driver knows he can not drive the whole race, he should not start it either

I'm with dahlzi I think that's bs. If you rage quit you shouldn't be able to race again, maybe big penalty for first time and ban for second. Immortal is a really nice guy and tends to be nicer about this than I would be, especially with guest drivers. Just my 2 cents.

Total BS. Welcome to life. Any sissies that quit and ran home crying to there mothers should not be welcome here.

Not shorter length; GP length or bust. We can fill a grid almost every week. I do agree, now that we can fill a grid; those who leave are screwing over others. Therefore, we definitely need to be aware of regulars with a good record (or those who desire to be regulars) who are trying to get in and can't.

Now there are also cases (for me at least) where I've ruined the race for other drivers, and bowed out to stop effecting the race results negatively. You mentioned Rage Quit, this is more of a Shame Quit.

If a driver knows he can not drive the whole race, he should not start it either

This statement is true for any full grid case, for sure.

We can practice today guys if you like, it would be nice for us IMMORTALS to see how we pan against each other :D

number 102. Also, u do know it ends on the 1st of November? And you are on top of the tume sheets! So why we are missing the practice race i have no idea. Maybe i'll also miss the race on sunday doing the drift trial :sly:

I see Immortal's been taken in by the trial's :sly:

I dont stand a chance in the Time trial's but im working on the top 100 in the drift trial's.

Also if theres room i'll be able to make SSR5 Sunday aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back