Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I won't be able to race today. We have a hurricane coming to my area tomorrow so I'm needed at work unfortunately.

It's a shame, I really like this track. Good luck everyone

Hey guys, I won't be able to race today. We have a hurricane coming to my area tomorrow so I'm needed at work unfortunately.

It's a shame, I really like this track. Good luck everyone

I wish we'd get another Halloween Blizzard like in 1991. I must have still chewing on plastic toys. Dont remember it so well.

That's what hurricanes do, they ruin your life. I remember back in '08 when Ike hitted, my family, and I lived in our house two weeks without power.

I was very worried about no ABS at the start of the season. I thought for sure we'd have many more accidents, but not so much. I was worried about my own issues having barely used no abs in the F10. Luckily not too many problems so far.

That said, if the OP says ABS 1, then it should be changed (the OP that is). As far as the voting is concerned; I think there may have been some black magic involved, but the decision was made.

I don't get why people want ABS. Unless you're mashing the brakes at 100% every corner you aren't going to spin out or lock your brakes.

As far as the voting is concerned, a third if not almost half of the votes for ABS 1 are from people who don't race in the league/never raced.

I'm against ABS. I think I voted for in the poll but its really unnecessary. You don't need to do 100% brakes. 50% is really all you need,100% them immediately, then 50% them at turn in and if you lock up then, you're going to slow

You Guys have time change in UK and in USA?
IN Germany the Time have change one hour earlier.

And about ABS we are best League in GTP best Drivers we dont need it only profesionell drivers here.

You Guys have time change in UK and in USA?
IN Germany the Time have change one hour earlier.

And about ABS we are best League in GTP best Drivers we dont need it only profesionell drivers here.

No time change for a week here in the US, I think. What about today's race? Same "time"? 2 hours from now we should be starting Qualifying, if starting as usual.

Remind me why we move from the practice room to the Qualifying room. I always enter from Community; so I'm not sure if practice room is Private Lobby or not. Although, I seem to recall a lot of uninvited who show; so that most likely means Public room. Do we need to make that switch? Oil change is rarely necessary after that 5 lap race, and free run time. That room switch takes 15-30 minutes sometimes.

I'm wondering when we go to full damage. Not sure I want it myself, but it is the next roadblock to being as full sim as GT5 gets.

Last edited:
I don't think UTC time is supposed to change, just like GMT otherwise it'd get pretty confusing. You only add or subtract the relevant hours depending on when you are, like in the UK it was GMT +1 as of last night, now its its only just GMT.

For me in in my clock is in 3 hours starting the Q

I see that. OK, so something did change. Not sure what's going on. When I click the "Here can you see your time area!!" link; it's an hour later than usual, my time.

Don't be shocked to see a smaller grid, or people showing up an hour early and waiting around wondering, what's up.

Spazmaticality
Pretty sure all my clocks changed time this morning. So in 2 and 1 half hours, Q starts?

Wait a minute the clocks went back an hour. Well that's great news for me. I don't have to worry about the sun shining through my window while racing.

Pretty sure all my clocks changed time this morning. So in 2 and 1 half hours, Q starts?

Google search for US time change says:

"Daylight Saving Time (United States) began Sunday, March 11, 2012, 2:00am, and ends Sunday, November 4, 2012, 2:00am.
Except Arizona and Hawaii. Move your clocks ahead 1 hour in spring and back 1 hour in fall ("Spring forward, fall back")."

I think preprogrammed items that don't get good firmware updates will use the old schedule; which I believe had daylight savings ending in Oct.

Lets make this simple, if you have changed your clocks, then the race starts the same time. If you haven't changed your time then the race starts an hour earlier.

Lets make this simple, if you have changed your clocks, then the race starts the same time. If you haven't changed your time then the race starts an hour earlier.

I dont understand m8.
You mean in one hour Q start?

I dont understand m8.
You mean in one hour Q start?
Ok, its exactly 8PM now (check the posts' timestamp) in UK so the race starts in 2 hours.

Meaning if we didn't change clocks, we would have started the race in an hour from now.

Clocks? How can this be so complicated? LOL

2 hours from your post Immortal, right.

Time now 4:28 pm est
If you forget the L there, then it becomes complicated faceman :D Also IMMORTAL has 2225 posts, which one do you refer to?? :sly:

Ok, i'll stop now before i start confusing others and myself.

IMMORTAL, i saw Borussia Dortmund playing football in the snow this afternoon, is it already snowing in Germany??

IMMORTAL, i saw Borussia Dortmund playing football in the snow this afternoon, is it already snowing in Germany??

yes, it s snowing in the south of germany but also here in the west it s quiete cold about 0 degrees

yes, it s snowing in the south of germany but also here in the west it s quiete cold about 0 degrees
Nice, it was 3 degrees for us in London last night, it felt like someone poured cold water on my bed. I thought there was no more East and and West Germany, its just Germany now?

Yes 1 hour to Q now.

Nice, it was 3 degrees for us in London last night, it felt like someone poured cold water on my bed. I thought there was no more East and and West Germany, its just Germany now?

Yes 1 hour to Q now.

politically not but geografically nothing has changed......

toolo4sno
I believe it will be a start time of 6PM eastern. Next week it should go back to 5PM eastern when we drop an hour in the US.

That's weird my clocks have changed 2 times in the past few weeks :lol:

3 and 0 degrees fahrenheit? Dang dude Ive only experience like 18 degrees fahrenheit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back