Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am agree, Rajhan did an excellent job when he was driving on better tires behind me and Gazziboy. he just stayed behind for several laps while me and Gazziboy fight for 2nd position. people should look at this in the replay!
And he uses a DS3 controller too đź‘Ť, which is more difficult to look back than some guys with a wheel where its just a flick of the thumb with both hands on the wheel.

Updated Details, kyunoske i need u to confirm which wheel you use:
driverandteamsseason3.jpg

Race Calendar:
racecalendar.jpg

Last edited:
If you are -1 minute on a track with 1 minute lap times, wake up and be aware the leaders are coming. The next time though you don't know unless you start mirror driving.

I gave up looking at that gap clock a long time ago. I hated looking at that thing when it actually meant something (pre-Immortal days).

That said, Immortal really came up on me quick during that race. I was tracking another guy behind me, then Immortal showed up. Just go wide in a corner where you can do so under control. Let the guy thru, and no one gets in an accident.

I like this đź‘Ť
But.. I think my driving in this case is a good example as where to let the leaders by i would just drive into a corner deeper run wide and LET them pass on the inside and then atempt to follow at there pace as close as i could this is what I did when racing Toolo was to let him by then i followed him within 2 seconds for atleast 5 laps, i actually bump drafted him also once which is beneficial to both car's in increasing there own pace.

Yeah, I probably screwed you up on that one. I was on hards (for some reason that was my strategy) for that stint. I tried to let you by that one time after screwing up the hairpin (I think), but you stayed back.

when someone crashes on the race line they should ghost there car so as not to collect others until they find empty space to rejoin.
I lost near a second to Immortal even becauce he had spun at the chicane and wasn't in a ghost.

I saw you as a ghost once, I was wondering how you did that with Penalties turned off. So, you can ghost yourself after an accident?

Its not something you can do right away but if theres cars coming and you got time you put the e-brake on and press start and your car will be a ghost.
I actually did this today so if you wanna see how its done check out my lap 17 final corner and your welcome to the guy's i didnt crash because of my quick thinking.

I see the answer now. That was me, at least I was one of the drivers who didn't crash. I was screaming, NOOOOOOO! Then went right thru you. My kids asked if I was alright, because I was so loud.

So, I just pull the parking brake and press start. Kind of takes away the realness of it, but there's not much reality in a GT5 crash either; so ghost it is. Gotta react pretty fast though.

At some point during the race I pressed the PS3 button after a small crash. Don't push that button during a race, it's bad news. I know, Duhh.

Last edited:
I think the final five lapper in Dahlzi's room probably showed what was to come I was on the rewarding end of the situation there was about 5 guys wrecking infront of me and some how I manged to squeeze through gazzi and Art without a scratch.

Wow I am watching the start. That is just childish and selfish driving
kyuno is in Red Bull Racing and Spaz also in Red Bull Racing

Alright, Im on a team.
I should have finished better. Was fighting for 9th or 10th when, for about the 4th time in the race, I got screwed when being lapped. I got to say most was my fault cause I would be lapped at the most ridiculous places and then spin or hit the wall. The first little pile up before the esses really messed up my race but my put strategy I came up with because of that, was good. I found faceman at the end of the race, due to my strategy, and probably could have took the spot but some one tried lapping me by going to the outside when the kink after the tunnel. Then I was thrown around by every person trying to lap me. Its like everyone said, "oh I got to hit this dude as Im going by."

I tried to get out of the way when it was easy for myself to do and didn't cause problems for people who knew when it was easy for them to pass me.

I never battled the leaders but did try to keep pace after they passed. Some didn't catch me at a good point for me to let them pass and some weren't too fast so I tried to get to a good spot before getting out of the way.

I'm sorry about spinning and blocking the road. My car always stopped perpendicular to the track and it was hard to get it straight because the track is not wide. It is a street track

Good idea Endless. I should have ghosted my car. Sorry for not doing that guys. It won't happen again
Dahlzi
for me this was a good race, did not have any problems with people ignoring blue flags..

but, I think we need to use another penalty system for blue flag ignorance. when a driver have ingored blue flags (example 3 times), he is banned for one race.
Dahlzi, I think it was you who passed me on the outside once. I knew you were behind but didn't expect you to try and pass at that point. Sorry about that
gazziboy
Faceman makes a brilliant point. Lapped cars have a right to race too. But they should be more aware of other peoples battle.
It was me and Faceman that Dahlzi came up behind late in the race faceman just came out of the pits so I was trying to take advantage but was lapped unexpectedly

There is a time when lapped cars are not just going to get out of the way and that is when they are fighting for position late in the race(for points) and the lapping car needs to just draft by both on a straight. What better straight than the SSR5 straight

faceman557
The blue flag where I come from means be aware of the leaders and hold your line, not stop and let them by. Everyone out there is in a race, even though it might not be for the lead, they still have a right to race.
most definitely

Last edited:
Trying to get out of the way of the fast guys was hard as it's dark as hell on this track. I do try to see who is catching me and get out of the way best place as possible without sacrificing 10 seconds in my lap time. I parked it in the pits at lap 56, I was so far behind 14th place. I did notice one lap where I let immortal by and someone didn't let him pass (blue flag) and I think that is the only time I have been able to follow him for an entire lap. There were other times when I was closing on the car in front of me and I let someone by (getting lapped) and then when I get back up to pace I'm no where close to the original car I was chasing. Obviously tracks like grand valley allow you to get out of the way a lot easier. Oh yeah and Faceman sorry for spinning you in the bus stop.

Wow I am watching the start. That is just childish and selfish driving

Good idea Endless. I should have ghosted my car. Sorry for not doing that guys. It won't happen again
Dahlzi, I think it was you who passed me on the outside once. I knew you were behind but didn't expect you to try and pass at that point. Sorry about that
Two things:

• You need to watch the replay again, as i did again. Dahlzi was in a race with me and couldn't afford to not pass when he saw a gap, your lap times were much slower than his and if he didn't pass you there i assume you wanted him to wait behind you until the start finish straight and the lap had only just begun after the tunnel. After he passed you, he was long gone when you spun on your own because you got on the gas too early, i was then right behind you and had nowhere to go and T-boned you which ended any chances of me catching up with Dahlzi.

• On lap 58 you caused a massive pile up going under the overpass after the hairpin. After making an error by clipping the rumble strip, you did not rejoin safely or look out for traffic. You kept accelerating and reversing without looking trying to get out the situation you had put yourself in, you took out bigtexl, IMMORTAL, ghskilla, M0nSpa and narrowly missed Hugo and toolo) That is 6 racers out of 15 and totally unacceptable, the worst unsafe rejoin i have seen.

I don't think time penalties are sufficient for the things that happen in this league ppoint penalties would work much better 5 points if it isn't to serious but serious enough to give a penalty and 10 points if it is non-excusable and hurt more than one driver like whatever happened that Art is talking about.

i know several drivers takes some very bad choices when they got lapped by faster cars, it is important to keep calm and step a little out of line. not much time lost..

and we have to remember that ssr5 is a very small and narrow track. i do not think we will suffer this much problems in spa

Last edited:
ArtMannn
Two things:

You need to watch the replay again, as i did again. Dahlzi was in a race with me and couldn't afford to not pass when he saw a gap, your lap times were much slower than his and if he didn't pass you there i assume you wanted him to wait behind you until the start finish straight and the lap had only just begun after the tunnel. After he passed you, he was long gone when you spun on your own because you got on the gas too early, i was then right behind you and had nowhere to go and T-boned you which ended any chances of me catching up with Dahlzi.

On lap 58 you caused a massive pile up going under the overpass after the hairpin. After making an error by clipping the rumble strip, you did not rejoin safely or look out for traffic. You kept accelerating and reversing without looking trying to get out the situation you had put yourself in, you took out bigtexl, IMMORTAL, ghskilla, M0nSpa and narrowly missed Hugo and toolo) That is 6 racers out of 15 and totally unacceptable, the worst unsafe rejoin i have seen.

Yea I guess somebody up front caused a major pile up too right? They pulled a Tony Stewart and took out 2/3 of the field.

Dahlzi didnt have to wait till the next lap to pass. He could have waited till the next corner. But Im sorry cause I thought he was far enough back to wait and didn't check the rear view through the tunnel. I guess Im slow entering the tunnel.

Then the handling went off cause my tires were abused so my rhythm was gone and spun 3 times. Yea I'm sorry I caused the wreck. Under the bridge bigtexlpfan97 is the one who went straight back onto the racing line in front of IMMORTAL, I see. MonSpaNur just went straight into some one t-boned across the track

Last edited:
Who is Tony Steward :D?? Who is Bernie?? What happened up front? Do i need to watch the replay again??

The solution for the lapped cars is a newcomers series, to allow the people to get used to the speed of the car and learn to get out of the way in a safer and not costly in time (for both) manner.
I remember my firsts races, all seems so quick and get out of line to be lapped so impossible to realise without get stuck in the gravel trap, that if i´m not a old nut and experienced, probably i would have give up and go to something more simple.
And the general level at front at that time was a lot lower, the newcomers are getting a very hard time now.

Who is Tony Steward :D??

Tony Stewart is a NASCAR driver for your information art, also last year's NASCAR sprint cup series champion.

Hope Gian is okay. He's right in the front line of that hurricane :scared:

For now, gian is in the least of trouble with the exception of flooding, but when the moves more in, that becomes a problem. The eastern part of the eye is more dangerous, mainly because of stronger wind. I also want to say stay safe hydro, joe, and hugo, I see the hurricane heading towards your way.

Last edited:
I looked from my point of view that Dahlzi was the start of the mass first lap pile up.
Though thats racing but in this case only Art has a say in it because it looked like he bumped you into a wall.

I looked from my point of view that Dahlzi was the start of the mass first lap pile up.
Though thats racing but in this case only Art has a say in it because it looked like he bumped you into a wall.

I hope this is not what spazmaticality is referring to as i didn't cause that accident. I try and not have a say in incidents that i get involved in as they will be pretty much biased so i let IMMORTAL make a call on those.

For now, gian is in the least of trouble with the exception of flooding, but when the moves more in, that becomes a problem. The eastern part of the eye is more dangerous, mainly because of stronger wind. I also want to say stay safe hydro, joe, and hugo, I see the hurricane heading towards your way.

Much appreciated đź‘Ť
I'll be fine though - I'm currently in the Niagara Falls area and all that's expected here is a lot of wind (already here) and lots of rain (not yet). The downside is that I'm stuck here until the main storm passes in a day or two as travelling could be disastrous. I had to cross 2 very large Skyway's today and I'm not about to do that again until this has all gone away. My car literally got pushed 2 feet to the side halfway up one of the bridges. It's hard to explain how much that rattled me :nervous:

Tony Stewart is a NASCAR driver for your information art, also last year's NASCAR sprint cup series champion.
:lol: I know who Tony is, was just messing with him hence the grin. He once exchanged cars with Lewis and didnt want to leave the McLarens cockpit (some Mobil 1 promo), and Lewis was doing doughnuts in Tony's car and Tony was very careful in the F1. I do wish he had said Juan Pablo Montoya though, now he's a character and has a reputation no matter where he drives.

:lol: I know who Tony is, was just messing with him hence the grin. He once exchanged cars with Lewis and didnt want to leave the McLarens cockpit (some Mobil 1 promo), and Lewis was doing doughnuts in Tony's car and Tony was very careful in the F1. I do wish he had said Juan Pablo Montoya though, now he's a character and has a reputation no matter where he drives.

:lol: I vaguely remember that! Lewis' attitude was sort of "ya, it's an interesting car....not" and Tony was more like "WOW!!! This is incredible!!! Can I keep it???" ;)

hehe n i thought i was bad. Stay clear of those gushing winds dude, and no excuses next week after its all over, you should join us at the Spa

Oh, you'd have to kill me to keep me away from Spa :D

It has gotten really windy out in the last hour - but really just go replace the shingles in a few days sort of thing I imagine, or whenever it stops :). What I can't imagine is how crazy it is east of here.
This is the bridge I was on when I got blown sideways:
burlington-skyway2.jpg

Freaky enough just for that, but I immediately remembered this from a few years ago:
18ada299461aaa6e693d2833918c.jpeg

And it freaked me out a bit more :lol:

Sorry I missed you guys. I just remembered Gian lives in NY while reading that thread and got worried. Wish you all the best and good luck.

Who is Tony Steward :D?? Who is Bernie?? What happened up front? Do i need to watch the replay again??

:lol: I knew I just forgot

also, tony drove in indy cars for a bit, but that is before he discovered burger king :lol:

Last edited:
I love the T Stewart and L Hamilton Mobile 1 commercials. Especially the one where they're talking about eachothers cars. Tony said the F1 car looks like a science project and then the commercial where Lewis gives the fan his car and says too Tony, Can you do that? Didn't think so.

also, tony drove in indy cars for a bit, but that is before he discovered burger king :lol:

Well actually, Chuck Norris told Stewart about Burger King. +10 years later Stewart told Lewis, and Lewis said "Burger King? I though Mcdonald's".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back