Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did take a look at the rules for this series and found this:
I am operating a STRIKE system for poor conduct, strike 1, 2, and 3. If you get to strike 3 you are out for the entire season, maybe for good. It is entirely possible to skip strikes. Offending drivers will have S1 or S2 displayed next to their name on the leaderboard and may recieve further penalties as well.

if we just start using this, bad behaving drivers will be punished..

I am operating a STRIKE system for poor conduct, strike 1, 2, and 3. If you get to strike 3 you are out for the entire season, maybe for good. It is entirely possible to skip strikes. Offending drivers will have S1 or S2 displayed next to their name on the leaderboard and may recieve further penalties as well.

Thats very hard with the Strikes.

Dahlzi

I don't think anyone was really behaving bad. It was close quarter racing and everyone bouncing off each other. I rejoined bad once? I'll take the warning like last week for another guy who did same. I was trying to spin around the car on a street circuit but went into the line. And some one else should get a warning for the pile up under the bridge on lap 58.

I don't think anyone was really behaving bad. It was close quarter racing and everyone bouncing off each other. I rejoined bad once? I'll take the warning like last week for another guy who did same. I was trying to spin around the car on a street circuit but went into the line. And some one else should get a warning for the pile up under the bridge on lap 58.

no, I do not say that anyone in the leauge are behaving bad. I just want to point out that we have a system we can use at the forum if this become a big problem.
was just copying from the first page rules.

This is the bridge I was on when I got blown sideways:
burlington-skyway2.jpg

That look just like the Blatnik bridge here in Duluth. :)

Hi There Guys,

After an exciting and event filled night race at Special Stage Route 5, we have finally gone through all the racing incidents and have come to the following conclusion:

On the opening lap, there was contact between ArtMannn and Dahlzi which ended with ArtMannn going into the wall. No penalty as the contact was minimum and there was no damage on either car.

Spazmaticality gets a 10 second penalty for spinning RajHan on the opening lap, incident was similar to ArtMannn and and Dahlzi but the difference was the contact was enough to spin RajHan.

Incident on lap 50 involving ghskilla and gazziboy, no further action as ghskilla moved onto the racing line before he had passed gazziboy. Gazziboy held his line and did not move so it wasn't his fault.

The much talked about lap 58 incident, the stewards have decided to award a 20 scond penalty as well as a stern warning for future races to Spazmaticality for causing a pile up.

ghskilla get a warning for unlapping himself on lap 69 and then spinning out in front of gazziboy who was on his final lap. Gazziboy lost out to toolo4sno because of this but we also noticed that ghskilla ghosted his car to minimize any further contact.

As a final word, we would like urge everyone to keep be aware of what is going on around them. This includes lapping and lapped cars, if you do try to un-lap yourself, remember to wait till the next lap and to do it without compromising the car in front of you in any way.
Also be aware of any fights going on around you and try not get involved if you are a lap up or down. Joining the track safely after you have been off it is also something that needs to be dealt with in a better manner, it has happened two races in a row now and it is recommended to go offline until your damage is fully recovered then you can go back on the racing line.
The mini-map is also crucial to have turned on and to have a quick look when there are multiple cars around you.
Thank you.

The much talked about lap 58 incident, the stewards have decided to award a 20 scond penalty as well as a stern warning for future races to Spazmaticality for causing a pile up.

I like your use of the word award but an award is good a penalty is not

You've got nothing more to beat except for the lap records set by Michael Schumacher at this rate.

He still has to beat my Lap Record at Tokyo ;p

Hi guys, long time no see... Unfortunately, I checked my schedule and there's no way I can commit to doing a half season IMMORTAL; kids' Hockey schedule conflicts with 90% of your season. I can drop in for Monza if there is an extra spot available for me, and maybe 1 of the last Rounds.

See you in my rear-view...

He still has to beat my Lap Record at Tokyo ;p

Hi guys, long time no see... Unfortunately, I checked my schedule and there's no way I can commit to doing a half season IMMORTAL; kids' Hockey schedule conflicts with 90% of your season. I can drop in for Monza if there is an extra spot available for me, and maybe 1 of the last Rounds.

See you in my rear-view...

Good to have you back Tom.
Have you see the other league.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=263412
But sure you can drive here always as guest.

Immortal i guess you noticed that somebody has broke your lap reacord so i guess thats why practice room is not happen yet?

My ps3 decided to die again after three months.(ylod). SO i finally gave in cut the bottom of the ps3 out around the fan area and boy does that son of gun blow out hot air like never before. great thats done. today at spa practice my steering wheel decides to point west instead of north. interesting, during the race it started from nw to west then sw. I am just about ready to take my sledge hammer and beat the living hell out of my ps3 then sent to sony and tell them they owe me 600 DOLLARS.

I would post pictures but stupid gt planet doesnt except jpegs files. and there new app doesnt work right at all.

:mad:

My ps3 decided to die again after three months.(ylod). SO i finally gave in cut the bottom of the ps3 out around the fan area and boy does that son of gun blow out hot air like never before. great thats done. today at spa practice my steering wheel decides to point west instead of north. interesting, during the race it started from nw to west then sw. I am just about ready to take my sledge hammer and beat the living hell out of my ps3 then sent to sony and tell them they owe me 600 DOLLARS.

I would post pictures but stupid gt planet doesnt except jpegs files. and there new app doesnt work right at all.

Call sony they'll replace your ps3 for 100 bucks. I got a newer model with twice the harddrive space. Edit: Although I don't know if they'll honor the replacement program if it's cut up like a frog in science class.

Last edited:
Call sony they'll replace your ps3 for 100 bucks. I got a newer model with twice the harddrive space. Edit: Although I don't know if they'll honor the replacement program if it's cut up like a frog in science class.

phew good to see you online dude,:cheers: i watched the news and it looks like Sandy caused a lot destruction than anticipated!!!:scared:
Now we hold our breaths for Oshawa, Majik and Hydro :nervous:

phew good to see you online dude,:cheers: i watched the news and it looks like Sandy caused a lot destruction than anticipated!!!:scared:

All good up here in Canada 👍 Thanks for the consideration though. In the end it was really just 1 very rainy and extremely windy night for me. No damage, nothing much to go through to be honest and by the next day, it was all gone but the overcast skies.

Great to see you back on GianDoe! It's the NY/NJ guys that need the well wishes. Here's hoping the cleanup goes smoothly and quickly :cheers:

My ps3 decided to die again after three months.(ylod). SO i finally gave in cut the bottom of the ps3 out around the fan area and boy does that son of gun blow out hot air like never before.
I might have to try that . i was concerned that removing plastic from the bottom would not be good for the fans efficiency but I think i know how to get it to work.
But ive had hours of GT5 this week sofar with no issues so.

Photobucket 👍

Thanks Art, it got pretty gnarly here I was stuck in queens and almost 100 houses burned down not too far away. Made the mistake of going outside around 8pm (20:00) about the time it hit jersey, not one of my smartest moments. The wind was insane, branches flying everywhere. A friend of a friend of a friend (didn't know him myself) was killed by a tree that fell through his house in queens. He was only 30, really sad.

All is well now minus the lack of public transit and lower manhattan is underwater. Makes hearing back from my job interview difficult since nobody is in the office. :( Overall though my close friends and I are still alive fortunately and we donated what we could to the people in breezy point (where all the houses burned). Thanks again Art, hope you're well. Glad you're ok Hydro! Take care everyone, enjoy a nice deep breath of air tomorrow... don't take it for granted!

Edit: BTW wilso don't cut on your ps3, if it YLODs just send it in for the replacement program. If you cut it or open it you'll nullify the deal.

Last edited:
GianDoe

Thx Gian. I should've done that when it first happened a year ago but then hard drive data would be gone to, so i didn't. figured i get fixed at the computer store was cheaper and I get to keep all data. .But now I back up data at least once a week. Anyhow it's time for a new ps3. After seven years its still going.

Glad to hear your okay man. My cousin lives in Brooklyn and she lost her apartment including three cars due to flooding.

Endless-Wilso
I might have to try that . i was concerned that removing plastic from the bottom would not be good for the fans efficiency but I think i know how to get it to work.
But ive had hours of GT5 this week sofar with no issues so.

Photobucket 👍

Under my profile g27 photo album. I posted pics there.

Hey Art, no problems in the Greater Toronto Area. I wasn't online for a few days due to a project I was working on. NYC is a mess- glad to hear Gian is ok and hope there is good news about the job once things are back up and running down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back