Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i am pulling out the both series. my steering wheel is a month old and already going off alignment. my ps3 having problems after seven years understandable. logitec, no excuse.

Immortal, i can drive as a guest driver when needed. i rather give someone else a chance to complete a race then me start one and end it a couple of laps later.

for season four i want to compete in it and still want to drive for ati. I am working on getting a playseat with a new ps3 and most likly a new steering wheel

That was not good guys we have wait the whole time and then only 9 finishers:yuck:

But pls XMAN stay in ATI Team we need you its very good racing with you.

Could someone explain to me why the OP says Q starts at 21:00 UTC yet we never do? Then to add more frustration we all have to leave a perfectly working room. Everyone was in why not just reset and start qualifying? I don't know about you but I have much more important things to do than sit on my ass for an hour.

Today we're pissing around usual, then when I check in , and its froze, for how long I don't know. I said screw it, cause I figured it would take another 30+ minutes to get the **** setup again. It ain't worth it its a waste of my time and everyone else's.

Bottom line is if we're not going to stick to the schedule I'm not going to race.

Has anyone checked replays for tire selection accuracy lately? I wonder if we'll ever be able to do a two compound rule again. There have been a few updates since we did it last. That would be awesome if we could do that again.

I'd like that.

We also seriously need to reduce the Race Delay. Every car that finishes laps ahead of the rest of the field is a rolling obstacle. It's not right that the back of the field have to deal with that while fighting for position at the end of a long race. The cars should be ghosted once they finish but instead they go 20mph and stay on the racing line. Since that's how GT5 was stupidly set up, and we can't change that, we should at least avoid such nonsense by not having such long race delays, or by officially ending the race when Immortal crosses the line in first place.

Once Immortal finishes, everyone else finishes the lap they're on and that's the result. Like real F1. Most of the field is a lap behind immortal anyways so I don't see the problem with shortening the race delay or ending it the way real F1 does. If penalties are a factor, I'll volunteer to figure out everyones precise finishing times. That already has to be done with any car that's a lap down that gets a penalty.

We should all have fair racing, whether we're at the top of the grid fighting for a podium, or at the back trying to avoid being in last place. We should all be treated equally but that's not what's happening. Maybe because no one has spoke up, but that's how it's been on a few occassions.

Especially on a track like Monaco or SSR 5 it's ludicrous to have to deal with cars that have already finished becoming obstacles on such a tight track.

Last edited:
Could someone explain to me why the OP says Q starts at 21:00 UTC yet we never do? Then to add more frustration we all have to leave a perfectly working room. Everyone was in why not just reset and start qualifying? I don't know about you but I have much more important things to do than sit on my ass for an hour.

Today we're pissing around usual, then when I check in , and its froze, for how long I don't know. I said screw it, cause I figured it would take another 30+ minutes to get the **** setup again. It ain't worth it its a waste of my time and everyone else's.

Bottom line is if we're not going to stick to the schedule I'm not going to race.

I agree. It's been getting worse and worse lately too. Indy was the worst.

I know this might be a bit off topic but would anyone like to participate in a race with me as teammates next week Saturday at 3:30pm PST/10:30pm CET? We'll be using a Ferrari 458 Italia, specs will be PM'ed. It's a multi-class race. Thanks.

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_1.jpg

ARES Racing Team drivers Dahlzi and Gazziboy fighting for 1st place on lap 2

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.jpg

Dahlzi, Immortalpilot, Gazziboy and Toolo4sno fighting for 1st place on lap 3

I agree. It's been getting worse and worse lately too. Indy was the worst.

I know that problem but i want that all WC drivers can drive.
Some have some online problems.
But i like when all drivers drive.
And thats because we wait very long.

I really want to participate but i just got a new job and had a lot of work righ now. And race against Inmortal pilot.... well..... just a BIG LOL. Lol :P

We have gotten pretty bad with our start times. The DC when we were ready to start qualifying sure didn't help, and then Gazziboys black screen created another delay. Given the official results, I wish we hadn't restarted, ha, just kidding Gazzi.

I think we need to start our last 5 lap pre-race at 20:50UTC. Qualifying needs to start at the hour. I really don't recall why we switch rooms. It made sense when we practiced in IMMORTAL's private room, but I'm not sure it makes sense now. I suppose for IMMORTAL to stay host, and get an oil change we'd have to change rooms. That said free run+a 5 lapper isn't going to do much to the oil. If we don't need to change rooms, we shouldn't. It wastes so much time. Just a simple track reset would work and save so much time.

Gazziboy? He didn't even get going off the grid...

It was the first race start that he black screened on. The second race start he had quite a good showing. Too good. He's been running a while at P2 for a few races now. I can't believe I pulled a P4 grid position, but layed an egg during the race. I had two bad crashes with engine damage. Probably would have died in my Pouhon crash.

Given the official results, I wish we hadn't restarted, ha, just kidding Gazzi.

I think we need to start our last 5 lap pre-race at 20:50UTC. Qualifying needs to start at the hour. I really don't recall why we switch rooms.

I had two bad crashes with engine damage. Probably would have died in my Pouhon crash.
I would have preferred 1st race too as i was 2nd before we had to restart.

We switch rooms to give everyone a chance to change oil and clear their cache (even though most don't bother with clearing their cache and its worse if the same people rejoin)

And thanks for the spin old team mate, and you team new team mate scores 2nd only a few seconds in front, i think some team tactics were in play :sly: I got Pouhon perfect during the race, it was the bus stop chicane that got me twice, i run a low brake bias that's why i have to brake a little earlier. But with no ABS and drafting on long straights at Spa, its expected for people to brake earlier.

DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED THE GRAND PRIX.
Edit - Oh and after EVENTUALLY watching the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, i should change my auto-messages on GT5 to Kimi's "Yes yes yes, i'm doing all the time, you don't have to keep on telling me" AND "Just leave me alone, i know what i have to do". What a character he is, oh and he once again says s:censored:t on the podium.

Last edited:
Great shot of the 1st lap battle there, Art.

'new team mate scores 2nd only a few seconds in front, i think some team tactics were in play'
Thanks, toolo:tup: I was fuel and tyre saving in the last stint though, I noticed you and Dahlzi were battling so I eased off a bit:D

Last edited:
I would have preferred 1st race too as i was 2nd before we had to restart.

We switch rooms to give everyone a chance to change oil and clear their cache (even though most don't bother with clearing their cache and its worse if the same people rejoin)

And thanks for the spin old team mate, and you team new team mate scores 2nd only a few seconds in front, i think some team tactics were in play :sly: I got Pouhon perfect during the race, it was the bus stop chicane that got me twice, i run a low brake bias that's why i have to brake a little earlier. But with no ABS and drafting on long straights at Spa, its expected for people to brake earlier.

Edit - Oh and after EVENTUALLY watching the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, i should change my auto-messages on GT5 to Kimi's "Yes yes yes, i'm doing all the time, you don't have to keep on telling me" AND "Just leave me alone, i know what i have to do". What a character he is, oh and he once again says s:censored:t on the podium.

Well, that's what you get for leaving. Colin Champman's ghost told me to do it. Of course he might have forgotten the time I'd lose by waiting for you (or a penalty). Obviously he wasn't thinking clearly, and was out for revenge.

Glad you finally saw that race...

Wasn't that awesome. The US commentators picked him to win (granted long shot win) just about every other race, except that one. I love how we didn't hear too many radio transmissions from Kimi after those few. Some IMMORTAL F10 series race in the future will have to include those radio gems. I wish Vettel wouldn't have done so well and extended the championship for more drivers, but ohh well. It can't come down to the last race for 5 people every year.

The US broadcast had some censoring (with mutes) during the podium interviews. What did Kimi and Seb say? First off, can people even understand Capt. Kimi Mumbles? I barely understand a thing that guy says. Then again people who speak the Queen's English are tough to understand too, at least they were until I watched 18 seasons of Top Gear. Who taught you guys how to speak English, geez.

Ok I stay. But I have to correct this steering wheel issue or else I won't be able to race. I am calling Logitech today.

called Logitech and they said they replace my steering whee at no charge. it will take a week. back to the ds3. this should be fun.

Great shot of the 1st lap battle there, Art.

'new team mate scores 2nd only a few seconds in front, i think some team tactics were in play'
Thanks, toolo:tup: I was fuel and tyre saving in the last stint though, I noticed you and Dahlzi were battling so I eased off a bit:D
Thanks, i try to take a few shots n send them to Bernie and he decides which ones to put on the OP.
My other options were:
raceresultsspaopt3data.jpg

raceresultsspaopt2data.jpg

Well, that's what you get for leaving. Colin Champman's ghost told me to do it. Of course he might have forgotten the time I'd lose by waiting for you (or a penalty). Obviously he wasn't thinking clearly, and was out for revenge.

Glad you finally saw that race...

Wasn't that awesome. The US commentators picked him to win (granted long shot win) just about every other race, except that one. I love how we didn't hear too many radio transmissions from Kimi after those few. Some IMMORTAL F10 series race in the future will have to include those radio gems. I wish Vettel wouldn't have done so well and extended the championship for more drivers, but ohh well. It can't come down to the last race for 5 people every year.

The US broadcast had some censoring (with mutes) during the podium interviews. What did Kimi and Seb say? First off, can people even understand Capt. Kimi Mumbles? I barely understand a thing that guy says. Then again people who speak the Queen's English are tough to understand too, at least they were until I watched 18 seasons of Top Gear. Who taught you guys how to speak English, geez.
I knew it, no Team tactics next season.
Here is the podium chat from the race
DO NOT PLAY IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE RACE, I WAS SMART NOT TO EMBED THE VIDEO WASN'T I :D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buG3UP-1wIc

Here is the podium chat from the race
DO NOT PLAY IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE RACE, I WAS SMART NOT TO EMBED THE VIDEO WASN'T I :D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buG3UP-1wIc

Considering Kimi and Seb are great friends that live next to each other when I saw this I thought there was a gentleman's bet involved. Who can get away with the worse curse words on live tv. Sort of like the "meow game". Speaking of, an american football player did that earlier this year and it was hilarious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GuypP7tJo0c

I wish Vettel wouldn't have done so well and extended the championship for more drivers, but ohh well. It can't come down to the last race for 5 people every year.

The US broadcast had some censoring (with mutes) during the podium interviews. What did Kimi and Seb say?
F1 podiums are actually fun to watch, Nascar podiums have this scripted "thanks to bud light, chevy, goodyear, pro life, jesus for winning the race for me."

Vettel's speed makes it seem like he's in a totally diff car to Webber. Too bad cameras didn't catch him when he went from 23rd to 8th in the space of 20 laps. I would have liked to see how that worked out.

I can see that some people are faster just by playing GT5 lol, but to me it seems very suspicious. What is it with Germans and F1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back