Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I want to see Schumacher do a farewell by driving that F1 W03 around the Nordschleife... under 6 mins of course. :)

Schumi & Vettel combined have less than 20 laps there so I dont think thats it.

Or maybe it's that the Germans want to be the best at everything. Audi is the 24hrs of Le Mans winners (First wins with diesel, and hybrid), Audi also started all wheel drive cars in the WRC, Vettel winning F1 back to back, and VW owning Buggati to create the fastest street legal cars on Earth. That's all what I gotta say about Germany.

I knew it, no Team tactics next season.
Here is the podium chat from the race
DO NOT PLAY IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE RACE, I WAS SMART NOT TO EMBED THE VIDEO WASN'T I :D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buG3UP-1wIc

As an owner and heavy user of my DVR I too understand not wanting to know the results. Mustard didn't get that memo, but that's ok I watched it early Sunday. Most would have watched it by now. I have so much sport to watch in Fall during the weekend.

I bet those two were pissed about the non alcoholic drinks there. I can't believe they let so much fly knowing where they where. Then getting poor Coulthard all wet and sticky for pointing out the indiscretion.

Anyway Mr. Conspiracy Theory Expert. RaJhan was P9 (and a sector+ behind) when that mosquito got pressed (but not squashed) between our body work Lap 9. I hadn't really paid much attention to RaJhan's pos. the first stint, just a glimpse here and there. Besides I'm not taking you out to benefit him. I'd do it for me, and like Colin told me in spirit "you get him chap". Or I just need to adjust my brake bias to not lock up so much; you'd think I would have recognized that. That probably would have saved my fronts.

ATR Management has been out of reach since day 1. #2 for Constructors is the real prize. Dahlzi and Gazzi are tough competition for Team Lotus (me anyway). You joined a team that had 75% chance of winning the constructors w/o a teammate.

Last edited:
ATI is like Toro Rosso and ATR is Red Bull. Except I am the mini-Vettel who can only do well on a clear track and in 2008 was the Grosjean of 2012. And when I get a fourth place, I go a little something like this:

Hopefully next season I get to be a Rubens Barrichello to the IMMORTAL-Schumacherness.

I know this might be a bit off topic but would anyone like to participate in a race with me as teammates next week Saturday at 3:30pm PST/10:30pm CET? We'll be using a Ferrari 458 Italia, specs will be PM'ed. It's a multi-class race. Thanks.

I would depending on tire selection

Ok so since no one responded to my first post about this, I have to ask, am I the only person who has a problem with the 3 minute race delay at the end of every race?

Mainly the problem being for anyone that's a lap down, having to deal with non-ghosted cars that are slowly driving on the racing line. We all know it, if you finish a race, the AI takes control of the car, and goes 20mph, and basically becomes a huge obstacle. Am I to understand the back of the field is just supposed to deal with it and possibly lose position due to having to avoid those cars because no one else cares until they're in that situation?

Not only is it an unfair hazard but it's not how it's done in real f1 even if the finished cars were ghosted

Ok so since no one responded to my first post about this, I have to ask, am I the only person who has a problem with the 3 minute race delay at the end of every race?

Mainly the problem being for anyone that's a lap down, having to deal with non-ghosted cars that are slowly driving on the racing line. We all know it, if you finish a race, the AI takes control of the car, and goes 20mph, and basically becomes a huge obstacle. Am I to understand the back of the field is just supposed to deal with it and possibly lose position due to having to avoid those cars because no one else cares until they're in that situation?

Thats difficult to say hugo.

Well I want to see Schumacher do a farewell by driving that F1 W03 around the Nordschleife... under 6 mins of course. :)
He would crash into turn 1 :D or fall asleep halfway (because of his age :sly:)

Anyway Mr. Conspiracy Theory Expert. RaJhan was P9 (and a sector+ behind) when that mosquito got pressed (but not squashed) between our body work Lap 9. I hadn't really paid much attention to RaJhan's pos. the first stint, just a glimpse here and there. Besides I'm not taking you out to benefit him. I'd do it for me, and like Colin told me in spirit "you get him chap". Or I just need to adjust my brake bias to not lock up so much; you'd think I would have recognized that. That probably would have saved my fronts.

ATR Management has been out of reach since day 1. #2 for Constructors is the real prize. Dahlzi and Gazzi are tough competition for Team Lotus (me anyway). You joined a team that had 75% chance of winning the constructors w/o a teammate.
whoa, whoa, whoa
I sense a bit of aggression!
I left Team Lotus for the following reasons:
  • I was promised pit girls if i was on the podium, i never saw them
  • I was promised champagne if i was on the podium, it was the same cr@p they had at Abu Dhabi, non-alcoholic and i was p!ssed just like Kimi was when he also figured out it wasn't Alcoholic
  • I got offers from nearly all the Teams and i chose ATR because i thought we would be fighting for constructors with GTP_Hydro and GTP_Twissy as they showed awesome pace in pre-season
  • For the Money, just like Lewis...
  • To teach IMMORTAL a thing or two on how to drive properly :D
  • Who wouldn't wanna drive an Adrian Newy designed car??

I really thought that i left on a good note but it seems it wasn't the case, i would come back but i guess its pretty late now and clearly there would be too much tension in the team.

BIG NEW's

2.09 is out and these parts in particular where quite nice to see so this weeks practice will be an interesting test.

A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 5.

- The speed of tire wear varied too greatly depending on the vehicle in some cases, and this has been balanced.

[Correction of Known Issues]
- Fixed an issue where the online control characteristics differed from the offline characteristics.

Was online at Monza and im comfortably running 0.0 rear toe & 184 rear wing.
The car feels abit more stable than before.
And the tire ware isnt massively better but it has improved .

EDIT
Oop's

Was running a small ballest when i said that :lol:

Last edited:
🤬
whoa, whoa, whoa
I sense a bit of aggression!
I left Team Lotus for the following reasons:
  • I was promised pit girls if i was on the podium, i never saw them
  • I was promised champagne if i was on the podium, it was the same cr@p they had at Abu Dhabi, non-alcoholic and i was p!ssed just like Kimi was when he also figured out it wasn't Alcoholic
  • I got offers from nearly all the Teams and i chose ATR because i thought we would be fighting for constructors with GTP_Hydro and GTP_Twissy as they showed awesome pace in pre-season
  • For the Money, just like Lewis...
  • To teach IMMORTAL a thing or two on how to drive properly :D
  • Who wouldn't wanna drive an Adrian Newy designed car??

I really thought that i left on a good note but it seems it wasn't the case, i would come back but i guess its pretty late now and clearly there would be too much tension in the team.

No aggression, just the facts. Minus the ghostly intervention part.

I'm surprised you let the "who taught you guys how to speak English" comment go from earlier.

No need to come back. The choice is made. Obviously RaJhan is picking up being the #1 Driver for Team Lotus where you left off. Don't read into it too much, I'm just giving you 🤬 'cause I'm bored.

Not only is it an unfair hazard but it's not how it's done in real f1 even if the finished cars were ghosted

Not sure on where I stand on this one. I see your point, but I want to finish. I wish they'd drive those guys (and paused driving) off line.

BIG NEW's

2.09 is out and these parts in particular where quite nice to see so this weeks practice will be an interesting test.

[/B]

So are the online physics more like the practice physics offline or vice versa? I think this update will shake things up a bit. Probably not in the standings, but may change strategy.

Last edited:
Wow the new tire wear/fuel consumption options are °_° dupid. There is only 1 way tires wear!

So what setting are we going to use now?? Normal?

Last edited:

Geat lap Immortal:tup:

To imbedd the video in the thread just change:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kzRxfUlLBs[/url] to:
[media=youtube]-kzRxfUlLBs[/media]
It's the part that follows '/watch?v=' that needs to be between the [media=youtube] [/media] tags :)

Last edited:

Geat lap Immortal:tup:

To imbedd the video in the thread just change:
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kzRxfUlLBs[/url] to:
[media=youtube]-kzRxfUlLBs[/media]
It's the part that follows '/watch?v=' that needs to be between the [media=youtube] [/media] tags :)

thanks m8.

With the new physics update (the one that affected downforce) are you guys still running full downforce?
With limited testing time for Spa I just left my Motegi tune as-is but changed the transmission settings. My top speed in Kemmel and Blanchimont seemed a bit slow, but it could have just been due to poor exits from La Source and Stavelot 2.

Full downforce for me always, no matter what, who, where, why or how.

Vettel's speed makes it seem like he's in a totally diff car to Webber. Too bad cameras didn't catch him when he went from 23rd to 8th in the space of 20 laps. I would have liked to see how that worked out.
In the UK we have Sky (Similar to your TiVo) and we can go interactive during a live race and you can select an onboard camera for most of the field. We can also use the car tracker, siilar to the mini-map on GT5 to see where all the cars are on track. And more fun is the pitlane channel, you can listen to almost every radio message from the teams to the drivers and vice-versa. The only downside is you can't use any of the interactive stuff on a recorded race, it has to be live.

Last edited:
Endless-Wilso
I was only just making 200mph before braking when i tested yesterday,that was with 190 rear wing .

Wow. I think I was hitting 209 down the front straight. I think I have 106 front and 160 rear.

Last edited:
Hi There guys after watching the replay from the Spa race on Sunday we have decided to dish out the following Penalties:

GTP_jb gets a 10 second penalty for spinning THE-GANGSTA-OF on the opening lap at the hairpin.

Hugo gets a warning for Dangerous driving on the first lap heading towards Eau Rouge, kyunoske was lucky to escape that.

The race looked pretty clean and we did not get any incidents from you guys so keep up the cleanliness.

Thank you.

driverstablespa.jpg

driverstablespa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back