Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You obviously haven't seen my earlier posts :sly:

It seems I haven't, sorry if it was irrelevant just trying to help bruv. :dunce:

Hey Art, no problems in the Greater Toronto Area. I wasn't online for a few days due to a project I was working on. NYC is a mess- glad to hear Gian is ok and hope there is good news about the job once things are back up and running down there.

Thanks Joe, hope you're great too!

Thx Gian. I should've done that when it first happened a year ago but then hard drive data would be gone to, so i didn't. figured i get fixed at the computer store was cheaper and I get to keep all data. .But now I back up data at least once a week. Anyhow it's time for a new ps3. After seven years its still going.

Glad to hear your okay man. My cousin lives in Brooklyn and she lost her apartment including three cars due to flooding.

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin speed, the most important thing is she's safe. You can replace cars and an apartment but being safe and uninjured is the most important thing there is. Glad she's ok and I hope she gets back on her feet soon, lots of volunteers are out there this week helping out hopefully our donations make it to her. Donate to the red cross, they're doing a great job helping people in her situation.

Edit: Oh yeah, as promised... le trophy (sitting on a slightly dirty window sill).

Last edited:
I am glad to hear everyone is ok, and like Gian said, any belongings can be replaced but not life 👍

What about power Gian, i heard than some areas would be out for at least a week??

I am glad to hear everyone is ok, and like Gian said, any belongings can be replaced but not life 👍

What about power Gian, i heard than some areas would be out for at least a week??

I thinks the power is back now in lower manhattan, happened earlier today. Subways though might take months for some stops.

I thinks the power is back now in lower manhattan, happened earlier today. Subways though might take months for some stops.
Cool man.

So.... you got power, you got internet and you are waiting on your interview. Are you thinking what i'm thinking :sly:

Incredible Guys i have a own song i dont have know this,.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1mPY9z4kvQ&feature=related

I feel like I'm yaking just a bit too much online but my friend growing up his cousin is the lead singer for that group. Small world.

Cool man.

So.... you got power, you got internet and you are waiting on your interview. Are you thinking what i'm thinking :sly:

If you mean racing I can't, I am using my projector on the side wall which sucks bc my dlp tv bulb burnt out and I don't have money to replace it. Check the last time I was on ps3... wasn't anytime soon.

Incredible Guys i have a own song i dont have know this,.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1mPY9z4kvQ&feature=related
The lead singer from Evanescence has got the most amazing eyes, and what ever happened to them?? Just one album and that was it.

I feel like I'm yaking just a bit too much online but my friend growing up his cousin is the lead singer for that group. Small world.

If you mean racing I can't, I am using my projector on the side wall which sucks bc my dlp tv bulb burnt out and I don't have money to replace it. Check the last time I was on ps3... wasn't anytime soon.
Oh cr@p, i hope she is not your cousin :scared:

Whats Fred Durst doing in that Video??

Also, i tried to add you on PSN a few months ago and you gave me the cold shoulder so i wouldn't know how long you've been offline :sly:

The lead singer from Evanescence has got the most amazing eyes, and what ever happened to them?? Just one album and that was it.

Oh cr@p, i hope she is not your cousin :scared:

Whats Fred Durst doing in that Video??

Also, i tried to add you on PSN a few months ago and you gave me the cold shoulder so i wouldn't know how long you've been offline :sly:

Haven't seen it its been a long time. Will add you next time I'm on Art. It's going on almost 2 months since I played gt5, I gave the wheel to my friend to enjoy until I can get my tv fixed.

Edit: BTW Amy isn't related to me, she's my friend Ben's second cousin (I think second cousin, I have a small family and always get confused with that ish). TBH I'm not really a fan of their music. Not saying it's bad, music is all personal taste, but it's not my thing.

Although, as the wise Garth Algar once said, she'd give a dog a bone. If she were a president she’d be Babe-raham Lincoln! ::shwinggg::

Last edited:

They are still making albums, last year they release their latest album.

They are still making albums, last year they release their latest album.

Yes, but the only original member is Amy Lee I think. After Ben Moody left (guitar/co-writer) they lost a lot of their edge.
Amy is just amazing though so hopefully it will all work out for the next album.

With the new physics update how are the Spa laptimes affected? I'm going in for a long practice session later today and could use a reference point.

Yes, but the only original member is Amy Lee I think. After Ben Moody left (guitar/co-writer) they lost a lot of their edge.
Amy is just amazing though so hopefully it will all work out for the next album.

With the new physics update how are the Spa laptimes affected? I'm going in for a long practice session later today and could use a reference point.

1,43 are good times m8.

Has anyone checked replays for tire selection accuracy lately? I wonder if we'll ever be able to do a two compound rule again. There have been a few updates since we did it last. That would be awesome if we could do that again.

toolo4sno
Has anyone checked replays for tire selection accuracy lately? I wonder if we'll ever be able to do a two compound rule again. There have been a few updates since we did it last. That would be awesome if we could do that again.

Aren't we allowed to run whatever compound?

I like the idea of using two different tire compounds and how cool would it be if we had knockout qualifying.

Fifth World Championship Race Spa 45 Laps
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race

no weather change

immortal has said i can race tonight as guest driver! hopefully theirs a free spot :)

I probably won't be able to make it :scared:

Wish me luck that I can get a few laps of karting done after my brother's birthday celebration and still make it on time.

Just to be sure guys - Free practice opens in 1 hour?

Actually, it's 19:40 UTC right now so practice starts in 20 minutes I think - either way I'll be online so I'll await the PSN message 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back