Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, it was 3 degrees for us in London last night, it felt like someone poured cold water on my bed. I thought there was no more East and and West Germany, its just Germany now?

Yes 1 hour to Q now.

Silly Artmannn, the compass rose didn't change when the wall fell.

Even with many issues I enjoyed this race honestly.

The solution's being that people in question need a talking to and or penalties like'

Quali Bans = must start from the rear of grid.
Point's deduction.
1 Race Ban.

1st lap pile up looked like Dahlzi pushed Art wide

Last edited:

Yes Guys we must talk about this race.
The Overlapings was terrible.

kyuno is in Red Bull Racing and Spaz also in Red Bull Racing

OMG Monspa beat me! he wasn't on my list in the race and the replay only has 15 people aswell :lol:
I thought I had 9th locked out :D

I can't believe we finished with 16, even if some were in the pits (been there at this track). I'm not sure that has ever happened. Someone will correct me, of course, if I'm wrong.

I can't believe we finished with 16, even if some were in the pits (been there at this track). I'm not sure that has ever happened. Someone will correct me, of course, if I'm wrong.

Its the first time that we finished with 16 drivers

Yes a full 16 is great even though I only saw 15 of them :lol:

Also good job to meh boy's at Ares 👍

Last edited:
I know my starts great, but i know the race is 70 laps so i never fight someone who tries to barge through on the first few laps because i know i will get plenty of opportunities to get them back, way before the 1st stops. but then there are some people out there who go all out on the first lap and if an incident happens, its takes out 3 - 4 racers. I am looking at you spazmatically. Also when i came to lap him, he just wouldn't move out of the way and there was maybe 2 secs between me and Dahlzi with about 10 laps to go, i then followed the racing line and he spun on the last corner right in front of me while i was planted on the accelerator, i had nowhere to go and i T-boned him, but he should have moved out of the way at the hairpin, then he sends a message during the race along the lines of "unbelievable". So, he spun because he wanted to go faster than the lapping car at that corner and all of a sudden thats my fault??? There were a few others as well that didn't move out of the way like bigtexl and Hugo. What the lapped cars need to understand is that if there is a fight and i am doing the same lap times as the person i am racing, if you do not move out of the way immediately, i do the same lap times as you, and the person i am racing has clear air and is pulling away. So if we have identical times with the person i am racing, and i or he gets held up by lapped cars, they lose about 1 to 2 secs a lap or sector, and that time will take 5 - 10 laps to make it back!!! you tell me where the fairness is in that?? i have gone round the entire track and caught up now what gives that person the right to then even attempt to race me?? Even worse, they spin in front me, i hit them, spin too and lose 5 to 8 seconds!!!! I will watch the replay again when i have cooled down because its the same message each week and they just don't care, their mentality is "Oh well, if you are faster then find another way round". well, you lose down-force around the corners and when the lapped car doesn't move out of the way immediately, you then try to overtake them offline and 90% of the time when you go offline, that's when they decided to take exactly the same line and get in your way anyways. I am sure everyone here watches F1 and we all know what happens when the lapped cars ignore blue flags.
Like i said in the lobby, we will definitely make some changes to this to have a clean and fair racing series.

The problem is the lappers fight against the leaders.
And the leaders spun then.

If they have been passed by the leaders and are then battling the leaders then they are stupid, they have been lapped, there not going to get it back. But the blue flag, that ain't in the game, only works the first time. If you are -1 minute on a track with 1 minute lap times, wake up and be aware the leaders are coming. The next time though you don't know unless you start mirror driving.

The blue flag where I come from means be aware of the leaders and hold your line, not stop and let them by. Everyone out there is in a race, even though it might not be for the lead, they still have a right to race.

Keep in mind the top 5 are at the very least 2-4 seconds a lap faster, if you expect people to just move over and play dead, and finish the race without quitting your crazy. To fill the grid and keep them in till the end you guys are just going to have to deal with it.

The blue flag where I come from means be aware of the leaders and hold your line, not stop and let them by. Everyone out there is in a race, even though it might not be for the lead, they still have a right to race.

Keep in mind the top 5 are at the very least 2-4 seconds a lap faster, if you expect people to just move over and play dead, and finish the race without quitting your crazy. To fill the grid and keep them in till the end you guys are just going to have to deal with it.

I like this 👍
But.. I think my driving in this case is a good example as where to let the leaders by i would just drive into a corner deeper run wide and LET them pass on the inside and then atempt to follow at there pace as close as i could this is what I did when racing Toolo was to let him by then i followed him within 2 seconds for atleast 5 laps, i actually bump drafted him also once which is beneficial to both car's in increasing there own pace.

Hey guys. I remember season 1 getting lapped a number of times by a number of guys. It gets a bit confusing after pit stops and such as to who is coming up behind you. I think I may have slowed down immortal and artmannn a few times and allowed someone through that had lower position. They were on fresher tires and looked to me like one of the leaders.

I finally realized I could quickly tap the button for rear view and read the driver name. Hope that helps someone.

I finally realized I could quickly tap the button for rear view and read the driver name. Hope that helps someone.

That and having the map and leaderbored up.

I remember from past race's having Immortal come flying by to my surprize but sometimes you have to keep watch because a less skilled driver may not be as smooth as Immortal, which brings up another problem when someone crashes on the race line they should ghost there car so as not to collect others until they find empty space to rejoin.
I lost near a second to Immortal even becauce he had spun at the chicane and wasn't in a ghost.

I like this 👍
But.. I think my driving in this case is a good example as where to let the leaders by i would just drive into a corner deeper run wide and LET them pass on the inside and then atempt to follow at there pace as close as i could this is what I did when racing Toolo was to let him by then i followed him within 2 seconds for atleast 5 laps, i actually bump drafted him also once which is beneficial to both car's in increasing there own pace.

This is a good example of heads up driving, also the best way to let someone by and not lose much if any time. The only time it becomes difficult is after the first cycle of pit stops.
Although it does not work at just any corner, And you can not watch the map, mirror, leader board and drive at the same time.

How do you ghost your car??

If they have been passed by the leaders and are then battling the leaders then they are stupid, they have been lapped, there not going to get it back. But the blue flag, that ain't in the game, only works the first time. If you are -1 minute on a track with 1 minute lap times, wake up and be aware the leaders are coming. The next time though you don't know unless you start mirror driving.

I agree, I don't know how other lappers were behaving, I didn't see anything bad besides one driver fighting with me and MonSpa after being lapped by us but there's only so much lappers can do. They can't look at the rear view/track map the whole time especially at this track. There's tons of blind corners.

Just like real F1, there's going to be times where you'll have to wait for the next corner/sector at certain tracks before you can get past. If it's a spot you wouldn't be able to make an overtake, chances are you won't be able to lap a car either unless they go completely out of their way to let you buy, and that's only going to happen so often, can't expect it everytime.

I must say something to this. You don't have to just stop all together there are plenty of straights and turns you can go wide and let the lapping car pass. For example turn 1 slow a bit and and enter wide (sweeping left), turn 4 run wide, turn 5 run wide, turn 7 brake keep to the outside and brake a bit earlier, turn 9 (hairpin) run wide, straight leading to final chicane move to the inside and let lapping car go by (again you don't have to stop all together just slow enough so that both you and the lapping car don't go through the next turn at the same time, final turn (sweeping right) run wide. Just a few examples.

But, on the other side of the argument the problem with being in the front all the time is you don't know how to deal with racing with other cars. Pack racers have to learn how to find holes and when to stick there nose in so that they come out with the best possible finish without wrecking other drivers. I'm not saying that if your up front a lot and most of the time there is no one else around that you are a lesser driver, because you've got a skill that the rest of the field doesn't have. But, when it comes to lapping cars pack racers will have the advantage in most cases.

Last edited:

Well, we are racing F1 cars and in F1, blue flags in F1 means "You are being lapped by a faster car, move out of the way immediately (off the racing line and DO NOT RACE THE CAR LAPPING YOU UNLESS IF HE MAKES A MISTAKE)" if you get blue flags in all three sectors, you get a drive through penalty, which will cost you at least 20 seconds depending on the length of the pit lane. IMMORTAL has been generous enough to award only a 10 second penalty for cars ignoring blue flags.

Well, we are racing F1 cars and in F1, blue flags in F1 means "You are being lapped by a faster car, move out of the way immediately (off the racing line and DO NOT RACE THE CAR LAPPING YOU UNLESS IF HE MAKES A MISTAKE)" if you get blue flags in all three sectors, you get a drive through penalty, which will cost you at least 20 seconds depending on the length of the pit lane. IMMORTAL has been generous enough to award only a 10 second penalty for cars ignoring blue flags.

First I am not defending people who try to "race" the leaders but...

I hear your pain, but where are these blue flags you speak of? I spun 2 or 3 times cause I was more worried about who was behind me than what was in front of me. There is only so much people can do, cause there are no blue flags in this game.
You guys are way faster than everyone else if you don't want lappers you best just race by yourselves.

raceresultsssr5stockdat.jpg

A 56.4? I couldn't even break the minute in that practice race. Maybe I need to get my cataracts surgery. :(

Artman: Cycling not the same as motorsports (unless the riders are doping, then its like they have a motor.)

EDIT: does anybody know if there was a decision made on Seb Vettel's underbody plate? It looked like it had worn down quite abit, enough to be DQ'd. If not I think the championship is over....a sad end to what started as the most interesting F1 season ever.

Last edited:
First I am not defending people who try to "race" the leaders but...

I hear your pain, but where are these blue flags you speak of? I spun 2 or 3 times cause I was more worried about who was behind me than what was in front of me. There is only so much people can do, cause there are no blue flags in this game.
You guys are way faster than everyone else if you don't want lappers you best just race by yourselves.

you don't have to check behind all the time it is pretty obvious when someone comes up behind you out of nowhere when you haven't spun that they are either much faster than you and you probably won't gain anything from battling them or they are a leader and again you will not gain anything from battling with them.

3 sectors? Were there actually people staying in the way or fighting that long today? If so that's crazy, they should be penalized 20 seconds if that's the case. I thought you guys were mad about people not moving out of the way or not noticing you for a corner or 2, anymore than that I totally agree, it shouldn't take anyone more than 15-20 seconds to notice someone behind them ready to pass, and that's generous

How do you ghost your car??

Its not something you can do right away but if theres cars coming and you got time you put the e-brake on and press start and your car will be a ghost.
I actually did this today so if you wanna see how its done check out my lap 17 final corner and your welcome to the guy's i didnt crash because of my quick thinking.

Its not something you can do right away but if theres cars coming and you got time you put the e-brake on and press start and your car will be a ghost.
I actually did this today so if you wanna see how its done check out my lap 17 final corner and your welcome to the guy's i didnt crash because of my quick thinking.

Cool man, I didn't know about that either. Great job

Heavy race guys. Lapped cars racing wasnt good at all. I think you guys who were racing cars that lapped you know who you are. And im not impressed with this 'you took me out, im getting revenge' mentality I suffered last night.

I must say, Rajhan did the racing cars that lapped you brilliantly. Me and Dahlzi were battling with Raj a lap behind. For 3 or 4 laps he stuck behind me and Dahlzi while were were fighting for the place, until Dahlzi pitted. Then Raj drove past me on the straight and I let him go without a fight because he was a lap down.

Faceman makes a brilliant point. Lapped cars have a right to race too. But they should be more aware of other peoples battle.

for me this was a good race, did not have any problems with people ignoring blue flags..

but, I think we need to use another penalty system for blue flag ignorance. when a driver have ingored blue flags (example 3 times), he is banned for one race.

Heavy race guys. Lapped cars racing wasnt good at all. I think you guys who were racing cars that lapped you know who you are. And im not impressed with this 'you took me out, im getting revenge' mentality I suffered last night.

I must say, Rajhan did the racing cars that lapped you brilliantly. Me and Dahlzi were battling with Raj a lap behind. For 3 or 4 laps he stuck behind me and Dahlzi while were were fighting for the place, until Dahlzi pitted. Then Raj drove past me on the straight and I let him go without a fight because he was a lap down.

Faceman makes a brilliant point. Lapped cars have a right to race too. But they should be more aware of other peoples battle.

i am agree, Rajhan did an excellent job when he was driving on better tires behind me and Gazziboy. he just stayed behind for several laps while me and Gazziboy fight for 2nd position. people should look at this in the replay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back