Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you guys booted too? I suddenly got kicked off PSN altogether after being lapped by Artman. :( I couldn't see the track so well.

cataract_color.jpg

Please guys don't start race without me. Almost done with work. Will be home by 4pm.m est. I think that's 22.00 utc time. Thx.

Fun practice everyone who raced. I know some fast people didn't race. I hope I can do the same in the championship race

Professor_Farnsworth_Motivator_by_Daimon117_zpsc398fb52.jpg

So hopfully it'll last long enoff to complete a race.
Should have a new one soon (within two months) though so.

Overheated? Make sure you don't have it in a tight space, and also try to lift it up so that air can get under it. For example, I used hockey pucks placed in each corner to lift it up so air can get under it, and it made a massive difference especially in the summer. Vacuuming dust out helps too, make sure vents aren't blocked

Not shorter length; GP length or bust. We can fill a grid almost every week. I do agree, now that we can fill a grid; those who leave are screwing over others. Therefore, we definitely need to be aware of regulars with a good record (or those who desire to be regulars) who are trying to get in and can't.

Now there are also cases (for me at least) where I've ruined the race for other drivers, and bowed out to stop effecting the race results negatively. You mentioned Rage Quit, this is more of a Shame Quit.

This statement is true for any full grid case, for sure.

The problem isn't race length and rage quitting, the problem is also starting races late. If that happens, I don't understand how anyone can be blamed for leaving a race if they have plans. Nobody plans for the race to start 30min-60mins late, but it has happened multiple times. We should limit how much we're willing to wait for people to join qualifying or connection problems, because if it was me I wouldn't want the whole race to be held up 30min on my account, it's not fair to you guys

If a driver knows he can not drive the whole race, he should not start it either

I agree with that, but does that go for practice races/lobbies? If so I wouldn't have started tonights practice race

hey mind if I race tomorrow and maybe Sunday? I think I have a good chance of finishing well but I think I would have had to make 4 or more pit stops tonight if I hadn't of disconnected. I'll probably have to adjust my setup some.

hey mind if I race tomorrow and maybe Sunday? I think I have a good chance of finishing well but I think I would have had to make 4 or more pit stops tonight if I hadn't of disconnected. I'll probably have to adjust my setup some.

You are welcome for both races no bull.

I agree with that, but does that go for practice races/lobbies? If so I wouldn't have started tonights practice race

when full grid or league racing, it is important to have people who finish. if not, other drivers should start race.

If a driver knows he can not drive the whole race, he should not start it either

yes this true but I think what has sparked an increase in rage quits is the no abs settings when the poll clearly states that abs should be permitted that is one of the reasons I decided not to run season 3. IMMORTAL I know I'm new to running a league but when I put a poll up it is usually to decide on an issue that effects the attendance or amount of people finishing in your case. And if the polls go against what I want I will respect the drivers opinion because I know it will improve the series.

Undelted
Were you guys booted too? I suddenly got kicked off PSN altogether after being lapped by Artman. :( I couldn't see the track so well.

cataract_color.jpg
Me lapping you?? Are you sure it wasn't IMMORTAL?? :D I did tell IMMORTAL to add more street lamps to add more light but he didn't listen (He is just Like Bernie Eccelstone, stubborn and next thing we know he wants to add a sprinkler system to the dry races). So Mustard, i see the CIA (Cycling FIA) stripped Lance of his Tour De France wins, do you think Michael Schummacher is next, then Sebastian Loeb, then Yvan Muller?

IMMORTAL didnt start that poll? I shouldn't have voted in it. I'm on a DS3 and no ABS is no problem in these F1 cars for me

IMMORTAL didnt start that poll? I shouldn't have voted in it. I'm on a DS3 and no ABS is no problem in these F1 cars for me

that's not the point I'm fine with not having abs but if the polls say that abs should be allowed then respect the drivers decision. I know there is a margin of error but 7 points and majority (over 50%) of the votes going to abs 1? I don't think there is that much of margin of error.

@IMMO: I'd suggest PMing Jordan(the creator of the site) to take the poll down so you can do a revote only allowing WC drivers to vote and any that are not aren't counted. (check this by allowing to see who voted)

yes this true but I think what has sparked an increase in rage quits is the no abs settings when the poll clearly states that abs should be permitted that is one of the reasons I decided not to run season 3. IMMORTAL I know I'm new to running a league but when I put a poll up it is usually to decide on an issue that effects the attendance or amount of people finishing in your case. And if the polls go against what I want I will respect the drivers opinion because I know it will improve the series.

I don't know. Is there even people who are still having trouble with it? I figured by now people would be used to it. I found it extremely easy after a short while and I'm terrible with a controller.

But I agree, if those are the true results of the poll then the votes should be honored but problem is that people that aren't even in the league probably voted so who knows

I don't know. Is there even people who are still having trouble with it? I figured by now people would be used to it. I found it extremely easy after a short while and I'm terrible with a controller.

But I agree, if those are the true results of the poll then the votes should be honored but problem is that people that aren't even in the league probably voted so who knows

I think that is why immo needs to do another poll and allow to see who voted and discard any non-league members votes

I think that is why immo needs to do another poll and allow to see who voted and discard any non-league members votes

When you count the nonleague members the poll shows 15 to 14 , abs banned wins. i voted for abs but if we do another vote i will vote for it banned. Only with f1's i like it off.

if this leauge and drivers are going to improve theyre laptimes and level, we cannot use abs on an f1 car. in the long term, we drivers will be so much faster and better without abs

Sorry I've been away for so long guys, new job / career has really taken a toll on my racing time.
I can't commit to anything racing at this point but I will do my best to make the GP track races 👍

If the teams have switched up, just let me know who needs to go on which banner and I'll update them.

Fourth World Championship Race SSR5 70 Laps
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race

Dahlzi
if this leauge and drivers are going to improve theyre laptimes and level, we cannot use abs on an f1 car. in the long term, we drivers will be so much faster and better without abs

I was very worried about no ABS at the start of the season. I thought for sure we'd have many more accidents, but not so much. I was worried about my own issues having barely used no abs in the F10. Luckily not too many problems so far.

That said, if the OP says ABS 1, then it should be changed (the OP that is). As far as the voting is concerned; I think there may have been some black magic involved, but the decision was made.

Yes I agree that would should be fair about it. I know initially it seemed that no ABS won the poll, it was only after we had decided that it started to change.

However I would hope the people having trouble if any should try to get used to not using ABS, and maybe switch to using right analog for throttle/brake because I can't imagine doing it with x & square or r2/l2, it's near impossible to race like that. Need the added precision of the right analog if you're to race without ABS

I was very worried about no ABS at the start of the season. I thought for sure we'd have many more accidents, but not so much. I was worried about my own issues having barely used no abs in the F10. Luckily not too many problems so far.

That said, if the OP says ABS 1, then it should be changed (the OP that is). As far as the voting is concerned; I think there may have been some black magic involved, but the decision was made.

I'm actually pretty surprised that there haven't been ABS related accidents as well. People must practice a lot outside of the league on their own

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back