Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought all my stealths a year later on ebay for £30. They are quick and the sexiest looking cars in game, after the X1 ofcourse.

Third World Championship Race Grand Valley Speedway 50 Laps
20:00 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:00 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
21:30 UTC - Actual Race

i'll take that as a compliment :confused: :indiff: :rolleyes:

I find that my races are now not about trying to win but to try and not get lapped :sly:

How long exactly till the race?
I know you have the converter but that confuses me. Never seen UTC either. I know I'm GMT -5. But just how long till practice?

Now what time are we really going to start today?? For me its 5 o'clock Q starts (est).

We do not need a repeat of last week, could we just stick to the schedule unless prior arrangements are made please.

I do not need to be sitting in my race seat for hours waiting on people who flatout can't get in.

I'm sad I missed this one. Really wanted to tame this track. Now I'll continue to be doomed everytime I go near that damn hairpin in a F1 car

Don't forget to send any race incidents.Updated Race Calendar:
racecalendar.jpg

And with IMMORTAL only managing to lap 1 car, he couldn't break the lap record by a 3 tenths, a Calendar length in comparison to his lap times :D

And with IMMORTAL only managing to lap 1 car

Wow art, thanks for remembering that. :( I probably forgive you in the next 9 races, then again, you are just telling the truth.

Last edited:
IMMORTAL, you forgot to put gazziboy and MonSpaNur in their teams :D
raceresultsgvsopt4data.jpg

wow, look at that into turn 1, whose getting spun there on the inside. 4 abreast was always gonna be a recipe for disaster??

Wow art, thanks for remembering that. :( I probably forgive you in the next 9 races, then again, you are just telling the truth.
If you look carefully, anyone who was more than +1:20 on the time difference was lapped. Am i forgiven now M0NSTER97? or have i made more enemies???

Last edited:
looking at the results just reminds me of how important next race will be, not been at the podium yet. three 4th position finishes. its time to reach third!

I ran into Art after he finished and spun dropped me from 7th to 9th. I thought I had 5th place locked, but my stint on the mediums was awful. Anyways good race as always.

I ran into Art after he finished and spun dropped me from 7th to 9th. I thought I had 5th place locked, but my stint on the mediums was awful. Anyways good race as always.

Kyuno you driving next race for Red Bull Racing Team.

If you look carefully, anyone who was more than +1:20 on the time difference was lapped. Am i forgiven now M0NSTER97? or have i made more enemies???

Art, when comes to races if you upset me I consider an enemy. Other than that, anyone that upsets me, and I know them, I pretty much forgive them, so yes art, I forgive you.

Professor_Farnsworth_Motivator_by_Daimon117_zpsc398fb52.jpg

So hopfully it'll last long enoff to complete a race.
Should have a new one soon (within two months) though so.

Dahlzi
agree, to many drivers dropping out

Yea, some people just do it cause they're bored too. Any one can just turn their PS off when ever they feel like getting disconnected.

IMMORTAL, can there be an order of seniority for guest drivers from now on?

Yea, some people just do it cause they're bored too. Any one can just turn their PS off when ever they feel like getting disconnected.

IMMORTAL, can there be an order of seniority for guest drivers from now on?

Yes we can try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back