Fiat Barchetta @Toscana Mini Enduro *MCRC* Mon @ 3pm EDT / 8pm BST

Nice pictures watermelon! :) I'm surprised that there is so many fast racers in such a fun event, I thought the fast ones only did serious stuff ;)

Nice pictures watermelon! :) I'm surprised that there is so many fast racers in such a fun event, I thought the fast ones only did serious stuff ;)

We are not such fast. The guys is the Track Creator Races are always about 1 to 2 seconds / lap faster than I am.

I think it's funny when anyone refers to anything in a game as "serious". :lol: :sly:

I mean what makes a race serious?

We have rules here. Some would say this event is VERY serious, with the amount of rules involved. We race proper, and play fair. Limited aids, comfort tires. Some think that's too serious for them apparently.

But I guess you mean we're not the sort of people WHO TAKE OURSELVES TOO SERIOUSLY. :sly:

Also: Right now these are the 2 cars next up on my agenda:
Nissan SKYLINE Sport Coupe (BLRA-3) '62
VW Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68

Trying to come up with a 5-track sprint-race cup for the 68 Karmann Ghia, similar to the format we did with the Volvo Estate some months ago (which was quite fun).
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=247544

And considering doing the 62 Skyline on one of the short Motegi tracks in a heavy damage mini-endurance. :D

So if you're down with that, start looking for these cars now! :D
Nissan SKYLINE Sport Coupe (BLRA-3) '62
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68

Just a heads up. :D

Last edited:
Yeah serious in that way.. and some drivers seem to only want to drive powerful rear wheel drive cars, because there they can show their über skills compared to the noobs ^^

Hi there. I'm free on mondays evenings. :)

Litchi / GTP_Litchi / Black

Hope i get the car on one of my accounts. If not, i think i'll have to ask for someone to send me one ;)

Melon could you please put me also tonight's race. May be i'll have little better race than friday now that i know track better...hopefully.

Hi there. I'm free on mondays evenings.

Michouw / GTP_MichMich / Isotope green

must accept me in the living room MCRC I sent an invitation

Can you add me on the MCRC_Lounge PSN? I just sent it a FR.

Litchi, Michouw, Carbon.... Strong field. I know Litchi and Carbon are both faster than me in a FWD cars. I have never raced Mich in a FWD so this should be great 👍

Can you add me on the MCRC_Lounge PSN? I just sent it a FR.

Litchi, Michouw, Carbon.... Strong field. I know Litchi and Carbon are both faster than me in a FWD cars. I have never raced Mich in a FWD so this should be great 👍

I doubt that, but my biggest problem right now is learning the track. :embarrassed:

After winning in the cubes yesterday I feel pretty satisfied, don't need a win today only a good race. :P

I've been stretching it really far in the past laps, just took off nearly a second for a 2'36.7.

And there came a 2'35.8... the next lap, I was improving by a second on sector 3, but caught an invisible wall on the final straightaway (:boggled:) and got a 2'35.4...

Just how much is there to improve on this track?!

My official paint color is giallo Modena. Boy, I am struggling with some epic amounts of understeer with this car. Ugh. I promise to do a good job of bringing up the rear!

I managed a 1:37.7 now with at least a second to spare.. don't have any more time to practise so i'll have to be satisfied with that. See you in two hours!

I managed a 1:37.7 now with at least a second to spare.. don't have any more time to practise so i'll have to be satisfied with that. See you in two hours!
You should be satisfied with that as you're almost a minute faster than everyone else! ;)

And there came a 2'35.8... the next lap, I was improving by a second on sector 3, but caught an invisible wall on the final straightaway (:boggled:) and got a 2'35.4...

Are you practicing online or offline? Because those are seriously fast times for online.

Online as I always do, don't want a false sense of physics while practicing. ^^

EDIT: 2'34.675, now off to do things before it's race time...

Last edited:

I hit a 36.7 I thought a fast lap would be 36.2 36.00 range... How many PP do you have?

Online as I always do, don't want a false sense of physics while practicing. ^^

EDIT: 2'34.675, now off to do things before it's race time...

What?? OK, I must be wayyy off the racing line.

I'm getting there.

I ran a 2:37.5 near the beginning of my practice, and it didn't particularly seem like I was losing much time, let alone two whole seconds.

But I seem to have found some time somewhere along the track, as I just now hit a 2:35.7, and I know where to get a bit more.

One of the big things is the fast section in sector 2. Your speed starting that part determines your speed through the entire thing, so you can lose quite a bit of time there.

Also, the whole track has a lot of strange corners that are hard to link. I seem to have the most trouble in the first few corners. There's definitely time to be found there.

This car has a rather annoying gearing for this track too. There's a lot of corners where I'm not sure if I should stay in third gear or shift to 2nd but have to shift back up quickly. I haven't really figured out which tends to be faster, but it probably depends on the corner.

Back