Formula 1 crypto.com (ugh, really?) Miami Grand Prix 2022Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 360 comments
Seeing how much they're focusing on them in the gridwalk, you won't be disappointed.
I tuned in during the Schmeichel interview and turned it off as soon as they walk up to another one. I'll go back when it's race time.

It's the most anticipated Grand Prix in recent memory!

It is embarrassing how hard they are pushing this.
If you define 'recent' as the last week, it's definitely the most anticipated GP in the last week

The return of Melbourne, Mugello and Abu Dhabi 2021, the first Covid GP in 2020 are Grand Prix's that were much more anticipated than this.

The commentators of the live feed should stick to saying Max instead of Versthjappen or Versteppen.

Lots of passes so far. The complaints about the track surface were much ado about nothing.
You could see with Leclerc just now, he misses his braking point, and nearly needs to stop his car to still be able to turn. Just no grip at all outside the main line

You could see with Leclerc just now, he misses his braking point, and nearly needs to stop his car to still be able to turn. Just no grip at all outside the main line

He overcooked it and wore out his tires by lap 5.

I feel like this is one of those races where we see a tyre spontaneously turn itself into a lot of flaps and wires.

3 wide on that battle with Norris. 2 people passed him on new tires off line. Nice battle.

Last edited:
Lewis complains about overheated tires after 6 laps, russell on same compound for over 20.
They said on radio that they saw on Russells car that the overheating goes away. So suggests that Russell had the same problem

Without a lot of tracktime and a error in quali, Verstappen is doing a decent race so far.

It seems that the Ferrari has more tire temp issues when they need to push, unlike the first few races.

Back