Formula 1 crypto.com (ugh, really?) Miami Grand Prix 2022Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 360 comments
Guess who’s not happy 😆

“They’re producing Formula One: American Style,” says Ecclestone, who worries that Liberty’s changes will spoil F1’s cachet. “It may well be that it’s good, because so many stupid things come out of America and everyone’s happy, but it wasn’t the way I ran things.”

Guess who’s not happy 😆

“They’re producing Formula One: American Style,” says Ecclestone, who worries that Liberty’s changes will spoil F1’s cachet. “It may well be that it’s good, because so many stupid things come out of America and everyone’s happy, but it wasn’t the way I ran things.”
I know, there were 3 GPs in America in 1982. One of them was entirely in a parking lot.

And of course, the Dallas GP in 1984 which featured a crumbling track surface along a large city park as well as parking lots.

At least most of Detroit and Phoenix were city streets.

Guess who’s not happy 😆

He probably cares more about the money he has still locked up in F1 than he cares about F1 itself.

Wow 😵

lando1.JPG
lando2.JPG
lando3.JPG
lando4.JPG

What is it with Liberty tracks having wiggly DRS zones? Hanoi, Jeddah and now Miami. Plus you could technically say Imola too. Didn't we learn from Valencia that straights with multiple bends in them just make racing tougher and it worse to watch on TV?
Turns 11-16 look like they're going to spread the field out really quick, but the rest of the track looks awesome! Let's hope our fears are not realised.

This grand prix is extremely hyped up!
Not a fan of the fake water, superbowl style build up so far but if the racing on track is good I won't care about any of that.

Hoping for a new classic in miami hopefully 🤞

Not even 5 minutes in and Ocon nearly took out another Mercedes on pit road.

Anyone else issues with the sound in the F1 TV app? Seems to be only on the English sound channel.

Edit.

I just found out that the F1 Live commentators are different from the International commentators. Herpiediddlyderp. @PaMu1337

Last edited:
Anyone else issues with the sound in the F1 TV app? Seems to be only on the English sound channel.

Edit.

I just found out that the F1 Live commentators are different from the International commentators. Herpiediddlyderp. @PaMu1337
SkyGo (literally the worst program to ever grace a PC) seems to have audio around 5 seconds behind the pictures. It's abysmal. Even in the ad breaks...

Last edited:
SkyGo (literally the worst program to ever grace a PC) seems to have audio around 5 seconds behind the pictures. It's abysmal. Even in the ad breaks...

I have to say my only issues with the F1 app so far is that it doesn't save my login for some odd reason and just now with the sound issues on the English channel. No problems on the live feed, and the picture seems to be better for some odd reason.

Back