Formula 1 Lenovo British Grand Prix 2022Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 501 comments
This your first season of F1?

If so, google F1 2021 final race.
And/or Silverstone 2021, and the fallout that came afterwards.
Can someone please explain to me how Nick Latifi qualified in the top 10?
Williams activated the Goatifi(TM) special mode, which can only be used once per season. /s

In all seriousness, how the hell did Latifi pull that off?

And/or Silverstone 2021, and the fallout that came afterwards.

Williams activated the Goatifi(TM) special mode, which can only be used once per season. /s

In all seriousness, how the hell did Latifi pull that off?
Yeah, to be fair, the entire season. 😆

And I'm sure Hamilton will get the same reception in Belgium and Holland.

@MagpieRacer So in other words, the British crowd is biased. And a little hypocritical.

image.jpg

It began to chuck it down literally as Sainz crossed the line to finish his lap. Max was up, but the final corners were just too wet by then and he lost any time he had on Carlos.

@MagpieRacer So in other words, the British crowd is biased. And a little hypocritical.
Welcome to F1 home races. This really isn't anything new, nor is it unique to the British F1 crowd in the slightest.

However, the British F1 crowd is unique in that it seems to despise Hamilton just as much as it cheers him on.

Last edited:

Lol, especially now I’ve also seen the Charles footage it’s safe to call this yellow flag a bit silly. Charles was well on the pedals again by the time Max got there.

Not a bad qualifying session. It it hadn't been raining at the Test Match I wouldn't have bothered though. I don't like Silverstone.

Hope the race is dry 😌

Edit:
My prediction-
Lewis wins, max on podium, Leclerc top 5

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me why the crowd was booing to Max?
Max will be boo'd in the UK and Lewis will be boo'd in the Netherlands.

Standard home grand prix biased crowd, seb v used to get booed too when he was the main challenger to lewis, I remember raikonnen crashing heavily at turn 1 at the nurburgring when he was the main challenge to Schumacher and the crowd cheer it.

Hope Lewis can win, they looked to have made a step for FP3 so hopefully race pace is great as usual compared to qualifying pace. Championship hopes seemed pretty much over given the Red Bull looked the strongest they have done all season but if flexi-floor is being done by top two teams, can understand why they were against the technical directive the most so French GP could shake up the championship again if Mercedes can keep on bringing the developments.

Why are sausage kerbs still a thing?

Wow, that's some skill. So he tangles with the guy, and then ends up driving into his path as the other guy is coming back on the track out of control. I had to rewatch to make sure it's the same car.

Yo, what the hell? Car upside down?! 😐

Russell, Yuki, and Zhou? Noooooooooo!

And Albon?! Dang.

Last edited:
Zhou, Russell, Tsunoda. Zhou was upside-down and clearly Crofty couldn't tell.

Back