Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,907 comments
I'm so catty...
F1.jpg

Last edited:
@breyzipp found the solution. If no one bought the car yet. Tune it to C class and put it back. I can see all AT38 listed in that class. Even those 20h+.

Edit: The price has dropped to 16M. You won't be able to get 20M I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Xbox. You are sure it was for FH5? Maybe older games have it.
Very positive. I picked up some custom painted Vipers from a guy using this method. When you go to search, press x. That will bring up the Advanced Menu and you can search by GT.

9.32 GB update (Series S) downloading right now.
EDIT: And 9.16 on the One X.
And the Drift Club is open.

First rule about Drift Club. Don't talk about Drift Club ;)

That’s a big boi

@Dennisch has been here again 😂

Yeah same here, I’m really feeling the age (46) the last couple of years...

No worries if you can’t find it. If I’m able to keep adding this car to the AH with 20 mill BO price in the future then it might be better in a few weeks, after everyone got rid of their duplicate AT38’s.

46? Pah, that's nothing. You wait till you get to 48...! 😂

@breyzipp found the solution. If no one bought the car yet. Tune it to C class and put it back. I can see all AT38 listed in that class. Even those 20h+.

Edit: The price has dropped to 16M. You won't be able to get 20M I'm afraid.
Actually I’m such an idiot 🙈 I didn’t change the minimum buyout so someone got my AT38 for 135K or something 😂

I guess I’ll have to repeat this another time, but thanks already in advance for wanting to help out. ☺️

edit - ok I’ve been double stupid, I bought out another AT38 for 3 mill, painted it pink and tuned it to c class like you said, but indeed the max BO is now 16 mill. Does this change with supply and demand on AH or something? I never knew this, I always thought this was dependant on the painter level.

this time I also increased the minimum BO to 16 mill, please don’t buy this one, I did it just to store the car in my AH inbox for a while. Maybe after a month or so I’ll try again and see that I can do it with 20 mill again (or another car).

Last edited:
Actually I’m such an idiot 🙈 I didn’t change the minimum buyout so someone got my AT38 for 135K or something 😂

I guess I’ll have to repeat this another time, but thanks already in advance for wanting to help out. ☺️

edit - ok I’ve been double stupid, I bought out another AT38 for 3 mill, painted it pink and tuned it to c class like you said, but indeed the max BO is now 16 mill. Does this change with supply and demand on AH or something? I never knew this, I always thought this was dependant on the painter level.

this time I also increased the minimum BO to 16 mill, please don’t buy this one, I did it just to store the car in my AH inbox for a while. Maybe after a month or so I’ll try again and see that I can do it with 20 mill again (or another car).
It probably won't go back up to 20 million again now it's been offered twice as a reward in game. My advice would be sell now bud for the best price you can get if you really don't want the car. Use the money towards another effort on the achievements for buying and selling for 20 million

Last edited:
It probably won't go back up to 20 million again now it's been offered twice as a reward in game. My advice would be sell now bud for the best price you can get if you really don't want the car. Use the money towards another effort on the achievements for buying and selling for 20 million
I already have all the cars in the game and about 80 mill credits extra. Money in the game is completely useless to me, it’s only purpose is upgrading cars but I rarely do that since I prefer to drive them stock. And I don’t want duplicate cars either.

I always end Horizon games with several hundreds of millions of Cr. in the bank which I don’t use. Now thanks to the gift system in FH5 it will probably be a bit lower than previous games, but still much more than I ever need. :)

I’m very late to this game, but is it true you can only essentially have one of each barn find? If so there go my variant builds :^(

I’m very late to this game, but is it true you can only essentially have one of each barn find? If so there go my variant builds :^(
Pretty sure you can buy duplicates through the Auction House. So you can have multiple builds of the barn finds - and they shouldn't be hard to find on the AH (or expensive either)

Pretty sure you can buy duplicates through the Auction House. So you can have multiple builds of the barn finds - and they shouldn't be hard to find on the AH (or expensive either)
You could in previous games, but they're blocked in FH5, unless it changed very recently.

There was an XJR15 as a Super 7 prize near launch, and an early exploit to be able to buy duplicates of certain barn finds, but both are long gone now.

Did they increased the wheelspin prize back after the update? Seems to be getting more cars and credits
The presence of green prizes like 5000cr has not changed, but I also feel that it is relatively easier to win good prizes.
I used all 5 SWS this week, 2 SWS from the VIP bonus and 3 SWS from this week's PR stunt.
What I got was several hundred thousand cr, plus a 350ZFE, some expensive supercars, and wheelspin exclusive cars.

I already have all the cars in the game and about 80 mill credits extra. Money in the game is completely useless to me, it’s only purpose is upgrading cars but I rarely do that since I prefer to drive them stock. And I don’t want duplicate cars either.

I always end Horizon games with several hundreds of millions of Cr. in the bank which I don’t use. Now thanks to the gift system in FH5 it will probably be a bit lower than previous games, but still much more than I ever need. :)
I'm just behind you bud. I need the F50 and two or three other cars. All are wheel spin cars so I'll wait out on them, the amount I play I'm sure to get them.
I ended FH4 on max credits. I'm off to a slow start this time round due to gifting, although I don't mind giving the cars away as money isn't something I need now in game apart for tuning.
I wouldn't mind some properties or other things to buy in the DLC to use the money on.

372724f7-4433-4ebf-accd-49e851f91518.jpg

I finished my playlist this week and finally got some time to customize the Toronado.

If I had to sum up my thoughts on this car in one word, it would be "perfect".
FWD, an unusual powertrain for an American car at the time. Not only is this unique, but it gives great stability without having to do an AWD conversion.
And the huge body of this car is not only beautiful, but also made it possible to fit very wide tires, 305 wide both front and rear.
Wider tires naturally lead to better traction and handling. It allows this car to be upgraded for more higher class while still being FWD.

One of the most beautiful cars in FH5, and a pleasure to upgrade and drive. There are no faults with this car.

Even more exciting, this car is car pass content, not exclusive car. I have already bought many, many more of these cars! And yet I still haven't run out of my custom plans and my love for this car.

Why are there Christmas trees and candy canes at the festivals and in Guanajuato? Also, why is the stadium in ice rink mode again?

Last edited:
Why are there Christmas trees and candy canes at the festivals and in Guanajuato? Also, why is the stadium in ice rink mode again?
Wait what? I was in the game 10 minutes ago and didn't saw that. Are you seeing the Playlist correctly and are you live or solo? I don't think it matters, just curious.

Everyone else: complains about GT7's roulette tickets

Me: gets this twice in a row...
thanx4nothing.png

Also I forgot I already had a McLaren F1 because it was dropped in my lap for buying all the other McLarens in the game months ago and blew 700FP on another one. Oops. At least someone got a nice gift, assuming they didn't also buy one from hoarded points too.

I've just checked at half time in the football and my game is normal, still on series 6. Check your clock if your on Xbox, it was possible in FH4 to manipulate the series and season by altering your Xboxs clock.

Wait what? I was in the game 10 minutes ago and didn't saw that. Are you seeing the Playlist correctly and are you live or solo? I don't think it matters, just curious.
My Festival Playlist is current, and I am in Horizon Life; however:

Forza Horizon 5 (10).png
Forza Horizon 5 (9).png
Forza Horizon 5 (8).png
Forza Horizon 5 (7).png
Forza Horizon 5 (6).png

These are all screenshots taken by me, in the last 15 minutes. I went into Horizon Solo, and all of those things were still there. However, when I restarted the game, everything holiday-related is now gone. What a strange glitch.

EDIT: Did anyone who was playing FH5 yesterday notice anything like this? It may have been an April Fools' thing and it was still in my game today because I hadn't restarted it.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back