Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,909 comments
I think this is the first time I’ve noticed a bighorn ram in the game.
64A11B3D-29C0-44D5-B049-4B68A82E9864.png

Probably really late to the party, but I just realized that the 8.9L V8 DSC swap is from the dang Bone Shaker Monster Truck.

I think the main festival track kinda lost its flavor. It is built around an abandoned airstrip after all. Perhaps they could overhaul it for the Donut Media update.

Doesn't the Horizon Mexico festival have its own racetrack though? I agree they need to bring about new content for the base map.
It’s a dusty POS that’s never used for anything. The FH4 Lego expansion had a high speed banked oval with infield layouts and was full of players.

They added a magical hot wheels land in the sky, they can add a new track somewhere.

Wouldn't adding a banked track be more laborious than its worth? I mean expansion of the base map sounds cool and all but that could take up to either a year or two tops, among other things like research. It's all relegated to the map limits.

It isn't like what ETS2 is doing, what with the core map's city revamps and entire country rebuilds. And speaking of said game its also celebrating its 10-year anniversary on Monday.

Ok, so the new opening is the FH homage, followed by a new intro race to the Festival site. On consoles, beware of an endless loading loop afterwards, I had to reboot the game.

I think you need to be IN the festival prop for the challenge to trigger, preferably the one where the plinth is located.

Last edited:
I think you need to be IN the festival prop for the challenge to trigger, preferably the one where the plinth is located.
Actually I got the location (but not the car, obviously) for my article cover shot...

(speaking of, if anyone spots any errors in it, PM me; I've been dead on my arse all week, tested twice for COVID because of how COVID I feel but both negative)

Last edited:
Back