Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,946 comments
It doesn't seem too bad to me from how I've read it. Admeister should be ok still, they've not been banned before.
I know that. This all adds up months ago. Did you see any of the articles about someone's thoughts on the Xpeng and this Novaly guy's resentful speech toward the country of China (which were deleted). I have them screencapped but I cannot post them because reasons. I think one of them is "What are your thoughts on the new Xpeng" and the other is "PGG needs to cut it out with the endorsement" threads - the latter of which is locked.

Last edited:
I know that. This all adds up months ago. Did you see any of the articles about someone's thoughts on the Xpeng and this Novaly guy's resentful speech toward the country of China (which were deleted). I have them but I will not post them because reasons.
No I didn't bud, totally missed them. Probably best you don't repost you're right.

The first car is definitely the STO, the launch blue/orange livery is obvious.

The second car looks to be the LC that we just got, or another Lexus of sorts.

Third car kinda looks like an AMG BS but it also gives RS6 vibes so I’m lost.

Fourth one is just a blur that I can’t make out, so no idea on that one.

Getting both the STO and the AMG BS in one update is wishful thinking, though that would be amazing if it did happen, but gimme RS6 please.

EDIT: Fourth one looks like a sedan to me, so I’m just gonna say Charger Hellcat Redeye cause why not.

Last edited:
Edit: Found the full image for the oval :

Rc4Fpt2.jpg
So that's the Stadium oval teased in Torben Tuesday a while back then?

From the looks of the new code of conduct changes; they might crack down on those that use macros in the auction house? How they'd do that I don't yet know, but I hope they do. I vividly remember being annoyed about it since FH4.

Edit: Found the full image for the oval :
So... aside from the guy who actually posted it on Reddit, where did this actually come from? I've not found anything akin to a German language Forza social media account, or Twitch or YouTube channel form where this would be sourced.

So... aside from the guy who actually posted it on Reddit, where did this actually come from? I've not found anything akin to a German language Forza social media account, or Twitch or YouTube channel form where this would be sourced.
I posted it on reddit. I saw in on ar12 nicks twitter.

Not sure where the German forza monthly pic originated from apart from that one comment. But I think it is from here maybe:

I'm not the biggest fan of the Huracan STO but I didn't realise it is the 6th most requested car on the suggestions hub. Knocking off top requested cars is always a big plus, so props to PG there.

The stadium makeover itself looks awesome as well. Only 4 cars but hopefully its quality choices for the other 3.

Another way for PG to reinforce the "High Performance" aspect of this update would be to implement the Aero used on the AE Viper on more cars.

PG have shown they are capable of doing something like this with the Rally parts from last update.

Even if it's only for a bespoke list of say 20-30 cars - like the Acura NSX, 911 GT3, Mclaren 720S (basically any road going GT3/GT4 car) - that would be a huge win. And fits into the High Performance theme perfectly. This Aero actually looks pretty good too!

srspeed-forza-ty.jpg

The first car is definitely the STO, the launch blue/orange livery is obvious.

The second car looks to be the LC that we just got, or another Lexus of sorts.

Fourth one is just a blur that I can’t make out, so no idea on that one.

Getting both the STO and the AMG BS in one update is wishful thinking, though that would be amazing if it did happen, but gimme RS6 please.

EDIT: Fourth one looks like a sedan to me, so I’m just gonna say Charger Hellcat Redeye cause why not.
I think the 3rd car looks a bit like a GR yaris from the front lights and how small the car looks but just a guess.

There'll be no-one left after The Trial in the first week this comes into force.
The problem/challenge is that it requires people to submit video evidence, and the number of people that will go through that much effort is exceedingly small.

There are a number of volunteer moderators (who have the Playground symbol in-game) but it’s a manual process and a never-ending game of whack-a-mole.

While humans are humans and some will always be disruptive, I’ve long felt that “aggressive driving behaviour” is a result of game design as much as it is people trying to ruin things for others.

In many ways Forza Horizon 5 is designed not to discourage aggressive driving, but actively encourage and reward it.

Last edited:
I forgot about the stadium oval. For a second I thought that was the oval from the Lego DLC coming back and I got hyped. I thought that track was amazing.
I would love to see that track return in some form or another. I'm in the minority I know but I loved the Lego DLC in FH4.

My speculation is as good as anyone else’s but going off the theme of High Performance I think we’re in for some of the most-voted cars to get crossed off: the Huracan STO is a good start; the AMG Black Series is plausible; the GR Yaris is a good guess too.

I’ve got a hunch that it might not all be track-based. Ram TRX for good measure maybe?

I'm not the biggest fan of the Huracan STO but I didn't realise it is the 6th most requested car on the suggestions hub. Knocking off top requested cars is always a big plus, so props to PG there.

The stadium makeover itself looks awesome as well. Only 4 cars but hopefully its quality choices for the other 3.

Another way for PG to reinforce the "High Performance" aspect of this update would be to implement the Aero used on the AE Viper on more cars.

PG have shown they are capable of doing something like this with the Rally parts from last update.

Even if it's only for a bespoke list of say 20-30 cars - like the Acura NSX, 911 GT3, Mclaren 720S (basically any road going GT3/GT4 car) - that would be a huge win. And fits into the High Performance theme perfectly. This Aero actually looks pretty good too!

srspeed-forza-ty.jpg
I don't know how much of a racecar nerd this makes me or how widely this is known but that rear wing is pretty much a direct copy of the BMW Z4 GTE (-the endplates). I came across a picture of the Z4 GTE a few days ago and thought where have I saw that rear wing before? 😄

2013_BMW_Z4GTE-2-1024.jpg
2013_BMW_Z4GTE-12-1024.jpg

I concur wholeheartedly though, Some new Forza Aero is much needed. Its so bad I have every car in my garage split into two catogories. Ones tuned for performance irrespective of looks for use in PVP and Cars I use for the rest of the game in AI racing or general gameplay. I refuse to use Forza Aero for nothing other than a competitive necessity 😄

Last edited:
I would love to see that track return in some form or another. I'm in the minority I know but I loved the Lego DLC in FH4.
The map was whatever to me. But I honestly feel like the race track and it's infield routes would be fantastic in Motorsport for lower level racing. It's like 3 or 4 excellently designed courses for slower cars

I think the RS6 is probably more likely simply because we already got its sister RS7, so both could have been licensed and produced at the same time. It also gives them something not track-focused for a bit of variety, assuming that it'll come along with three other track cars anyway.

The problem/challenge is that it requires people to submit video evidence, and the number of people that will go through that much effort is exceedingly small.

Oh I'm all in to do this. I just will turn on the backgound recording in the Game Bar or Nvidia Experience and IF i got rammed off track or into a wall by players that do not use brakes when there are walls at corners then i will report everyone that does this no problem he he :D I think i will make clips from the specific parts of the races with those situations i participate in and also will share the video of the full race to the team.

I really like the new Unsportsmanlike Conduct 👌

Last edited:
Okay time for a theory that's based on absolutely nothing but my hopes, prayers, and dreams. What if one of those super blurry cars in the monthly image is the Vector W8?
It can't be, Surely if it was the Vector it would be stationary with smoke pouring out of it. Or on fire if its the one owned by Andre Agassi 😄

Last edited:
Okay time for a theory that's based on absolutely nothing but my hopes, prayers, and dreams. What if one of those super blurry cars in the monthly image is the Vector W8?
As much as I'd love to see any of the Vectors appear, I'm not sure where they sit in terms of licencing due to the passing of Gerald Wiegert. The company was technically still around as they were apparently working on their next car (first shown in 2007!) and were looking to sell their two WX-3 prototypes to finance the development a few years ago but there wasn't much movement after that.

I just thought of something--would it be possible for this new season to be where that 'Horizon A Drag' Horizon story that got leaked ends up? 'High Performance' would fit this perfectly.

I just thought of something--would it be possible for this new season to be where that 'Horizon A Drag' Horizon story that got leaked ends up? 'High Performance' would fit this perfectly.
I have a feel that this will be the series after that
I am thinking they will do series on FH to hype up the new Motorsport and the High Peformance update with the oval track is part of that

I have a feel that this will be the series after that
I am thinking they will do series on FH to hype up the new Motorsport and the High Peformance update with the oval track is part of that
That's true; still, those checkpoint banners wouldn't be in that thumbnail without a reason. Either that was produced in EventLab (most likely) or there's a new Horizon Story coming centering around hypercars. One of the two.

Back