Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,904 comments
How about the part in which the Rover 213 was messed up?
TcLdX4vW6nbH.gif

EtkexFaXAAooQ43.jpg

It did previously register; I know because I managed to finally complete the list after the AMG-One FE was removed. After the Rally Adventure update however, the truck is back and nothing seems to get rid of it. Alejandra's truck does appear in the opening cutscene for the DLC, so I have two theories:

1. Its a new variant that is classed as a separate vehicle to capture. Only problem: you never see it again outside of that cutscene so its not possible.

Yeah, it's a new copy of the truck for the expansion cutscene.

The Mission R is really, really loud. Almost as loud as standing next to a Concorde's jet engine.

*Yes, I know the airliner is retired, and fun little fact it's the 20th anniversary of the supersonic airliner's retirement from service.
Very cool. Speaking of Concorde, I got to watch G-BOAG land in Seattle on its final flight. What a sight that was.

Mi Trokita Cumbia is a song celebrating the Texan Pick-Up Truck scene. I've just Googled the lyrics; in English it's not making one radio station in game 😂😂. Not really expletive but a few bitch and hoes if the translation was correct.

Pick-Up trucks aplenty in the next update then 🤔.

Hmm... Should this be the theme of cars to be added (plus SUVs), here's what I can speculate to be added.
  • 2021 Rivian R1T
  • 2012 Bowler EXR S
  • 1992 GMC Syclone/Typhoon
  • 2006 Pontiac Aztek
  • 1991 Suzuki Samurai
  • 1951 Holden FX Ute

Okay. This time, with every car being New-to-Forza.
  • 2021 Audi RSQ8
  • 2023 Ford Raptor R
  • 2021 GMC Hummer EV
  • 2018 Land Rover Range Rover SVR
  • 2021 Rivian R1T
  • 1991 Suzuki Samurai

Last edited:
I'd rather they stick with the theme of the last few updates of only new cars for as long as possible instead of recycled fillers tyvm, we've had too many of those anyway.

Rivian R1T, Ram TRX, Bronco Raptor, F150 Raptor R, RSQ8, AMG G63, Range Rover - a nice combo of any 4 of those and it would be another amazing update, fingers crossed.

A part of me thinks they'd bring back the Syclone and Typhoon together; they seem to have a habit of filling in manufacturer's line-ups two cars at a time (the Porsches this month, the recent Cadillacs, the MGs, etc.).

Back