Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,985 comments
No new Mustang and no Mopar is definitely a questionable choice, but overall the update is great!

Also I’ve been wanting to say this for ages, but Joe is not just a snacc, he’s an entire buffet.

"Two of the most amazing cars" for the secret santa, eh?

I may be wrong on this but im willing to bet one of those is the Valkyrie. Considering it was found recently in Motorsport and both games have been sharing a lot of assets

No new Mustang and no Mopar is definitely a questionable choice, but overall the update is great!

Also I’ve been wanting to say this for ages, but Joe is not just a snacc, he’s an entire buffet.
Belvedere is a Mopar, but I agree that no Mustang, old or new, is blasphemous for an American automotive update.

Last edited:

I may be wrong on this but im willing to bet one of those is the Valkyrie. Considering it was found recently in Motorsport and both games have been sharing a lot of assets
Could be both the Aston Martin Valkyrie and the Toyota GR Yaris. I'd like to be wrong though.

Last edited:
Belvedere is a Mopar, but I agree that no Mustang, old or new, is blasphemous for an American automotive update.
Oh is it? My bad, for some reason I thought it was a Pontiac and not a Plymouth :scared:

But still no new Mopar which we haven’t had in ages, where’s the TRX and Redeye!

Last edited:
Oh is it? My bad, for some reason I thought it was a Pontiac and not a Plymouth :scared:

But still no new Mopar which we haven’t had in ages, where’s the TRX and Redeye!
Same place as the dang Terminator....

Agreed. Wasnt expecting the S650 but no Terminator is a surprise, seeing as it was leaked at the same time as the S7
Especially with all of the Mustang events across the entire playlist. I expected it to be in either the Playlist or the car pack.

Last edited:
Especially with all of the Mustang events across the entire playlist. I expected it to be in either the Playlist or the car pack.
I'm in the same boat here; it's as if they're acknowledging the Dark Horse while not actually acknowledging it.

To be fair, I'm in the camp of disappointment with the update, but I can understand if it's in the name of keeping FM2023 and FH5 in lockstep in terms of car additions for the foreseeable future. The S7 LM is going to be in both games starting this month, after all.

Just seen the update details on @Jakexvx YT channel.

Loving the American vintage muscle coming to the game as well as the Econoline Van. I'm quite happy with the car pack too, less than a fiver again. Magazines cost more nowadays.

Finally a pepperpot rim for the Alfa's is coming. Wha-hey.

Overall I'm a happy bunny yet again.

I’m gonna guess that one will be the Gordon Murray t-50 as it’s getting added to motorsport

Not too excited about this car pack, but I probably end up buying it anyway :lol:

I wonder if the Secret Santa gifts will be a themed pair like the Valkyrie and the T.50 or complete opposites like the GR Yaris and the Bolide.

We also still have the MC20 to get which is in the files and is in the top 10 most requested cars, so that could show up as well as a gift.

1699291639583.png

hre3d-v2-straight-transparent.png

w2gEQpNRnPcFnWF3Tnnibd.jpg

I'm excited about the new car and car pack, but what surprised me the most are these rims.

3D printed rims from HRE. This was a concept model that wasn't even in their product catalog, so I thought it would never be added to the game.

Last edited:
“The Nova’s massive 5.3 V8 engine sends power to an AWD drive system that makes it the perfect contender for the next race occurring at your nearest traffic light.”

The Nova is awd??

Agreed. Wasnt expecting the S650 but no Terminator is a surprise, seeing as it was leaked at the same time as the S7

The S7 LM was planned years after the 2003 SVT Cobra - 2018ish around the time of the ATS and Raesr, versus 2021ish around the time of the M8 and LC500 - and so were leaked several years apart too. The S7 is actually one of the most recently planned cars that there's evidence of, while the SVT Cobra is old enough that it could have been planned for FM7.

Back