Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,908 comments
I may be a few days later than those with the 3 extra cars, but today I can equip the new badge:
1706643451285.png

Edit:

P.S. There are already a bunch of liveries up:
1706644314012.png

Sidenote: I have the widest tyres on it, 670bhp EV motor installed, 911kg weight, 4WD, semi slick tyres to stay in S1 class. The TC light finally turns off at about 180kmh....

Last edited:
How to get Rimac Nevera, I see it came with new update?
The Nevera was an older seasonal playlist car (so you could only get it via completing the seasonal playlist activities in the week it was listed), which has been added to the Auto Show since the update. So just go to the Auto Show and buy it with in game credits.

Last edited:
Really? Looking at the files there should be few parts for Kona N
Sadly no. In free cars, only i30N has some branded parts. In DLC we have bodykit for Wuling and possibility to remove the spoiler from Lynk&Co. Thats all.

Last edited:
Sadly no. In free cars, only i30N has some branded parts. In DLC we have bodykit for Wuling and possibility to remove the spoiler from Lynk&Co. Thats all.
The Kona N actually have a few bodykit with the 3D model actually present in the files.
1. Prior Design PDK1 widebody
Prior design kona n.jpeg

2. Magna Tuning Intenso bodykit
Kona intenso.jpg

The logo of both brand are also in the files after this update. I wonder when it will make appearance alongside the SARD GT1 Bodykit.

Attachments

• decal641.png
    decal641.png
    1,022 bytes · Views: 4
  • decal650.png
    decal650.png
    3 KB · Views: 5
The Kona N actually have a few bodykit with the 3D model actually present in the files.
View attachment 1324128

View attachment 1324132
The logo of both brand are also in the files after this update. I wonder when it will make appearance alongside the SARD GT1 Bodykit.
I would like to see Prior Design permanently in forza, they have so many interesting options that surely tuning in forza would be more interesting 😍IMG_5160.jpegIMG_5161.jpegIMG_5164.jpeg

View attachment 1324128

View attachment 1324132
Are you sure the Prioir Kit isn’t for the i30N? Modders found a fully complete kit for it that’s just missing from the game and is probably getting drip fed

Are you sure the Prioir Kit isn’t for the i30N? Modders found a fully complete kit for it that’s just missing from the game and is probably getting drip fed

Yes i'm sure since i've look at the model and it is indeed for Kona N. I haven't check the i30N though.

FORZA HORIZON 5: CHINA - Part 2 - January, 27
- Recruitment | Forza Horizon 5 urgent gathering!
- SAIC MG Motor 2024-01-27 07:28 Published in Shanghai

- Thousands of drivers gathered
- The mysterious " MAP " will be online soon
- Racing is on the verge, so stay tuned

MG will be 100 years old this year

It's a publication of the promotion in China and all the MGs that made it into Forza Horizon 5

what it would be: DLC SAIC MG Motor or EXPANSION ?

I thought of a Forza Horizon 2 Porsche Expansion, but telling the 100 years of history of MG cars

SITE WEIXIN - China / MG
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=Mj...nd_article_extendread_samebiz#wechat_redirect

PHOTO TRANSLATE
https://translate.yandex.com/en/ocr

Will it be a SPECIAL MG EVENTLAB ?

PS.: More informative at the bottom of the page with the other news

More Informativo: January, 30
UPDATE, JANUARY, 31 -- STEAMDB

Attachments

• IMG-20240131-WA0039.jpg
    IMG-20240131-WA0039.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240131-124612.png
    Screenshot_20240131-124612.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
UPDATE, JANUARY, 31 -- STEAMDB
Y'know, Rally Adventure WAS announced almost a year ago; a third expansion being announced with the next Forza Monthly WOULD make sense.

I just expect it to fall outside the Premium Add-Ons Bundle stuff because that only includes "two" expansions, not three. :P

I can only imagine it's content planned for a future update, although they're usually more careful than to ship the files for things not intended to be used. The Maxton bodykit on the i30N is openly available alongside Hyundai's own addon parts, so it's presumably not Hyundai objecting to them, and there's no way they'd have gone so far as to model the kits without a license from the kit manufacturers. Apparently the Kona kits work too once the small amount of missing data is added (I saw the below screenshot elsewhere), so I can't imagine they were cut for time either.

kona.jpg

Should I come back now, given all the cool stuff we're getting? I spent some time outside because of the December debacle with the crashes, and hope that is at least fixed.

I can only imagine it's content planned for a future update, although they're usually more careful than to ship the files for things not intended to be used. The Maxton bodykit on the i30N is openly available alongside Hyundai's own addon parts, so it's presumably not Hyundai objecting to them, and there's no way they'd have gone so far as to model the kits without a license from the kit manufacturers. Apparently the Kona kits work too once the small amount of missing data is added (I saw the below screenshot elsewhere), so I can't imagine they were cut for time either.

View attachment 1324190
It honestly looks like they might have chosen to deploy them with the next update; like, European Automotive's going to be so huge they HAVE to add the Kona's bodykits.

Something you could only commemorate an expansion reveal or big crossover update with.

It's an exact copy of the list from the Tsuru, seems to be their new default for cheap and characterful cars.
I was just thinking while driving it around that this car is similar to the Tsuru with its simple civilian car styling , super low stock hp, tons of engine swap options and they are even the same year 2012 which can be deceiving based on their looks.

And my windows is still waiting for that update. Spamming the Obtain Updates button in Windows Store App for two days didn't help :irked:
This is the first time I have this problem.

Well, according to the in-game version number, it has been updated despite Windows Store saying otherwise. I should have made a stop by this thread earlier.

I was just thinking while driving it around that this car is similar to the Tsuru with its simple civilian car styling , super low stock hp, tons of engine swap options and they are even the same year 2012 which can be deceiving based on their looks.
I think El Tsurito is a 2010 while the Santana is a 2012, but, same era, and I've been enjoying the heck out of making Group A builds with both cars. I kept the stock engines to keep the original engine sounds rather than do an engine swap.
santana.jpg

tsuru rally.jpg

Last edited:
Back