Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,839 comments
I'd do some wild guesses based on the broader side of European automotive (French, Spanish, Swedish).

We already had a German and Italian automotive, so such vehicles won't be in this list, and British cars won't be part of the list because of... the fact they're not in the EU.

French:
  • Bugatti Chiron Super Sport 300+
  • Renault R.S.01
Swedish:
  • Koenigsegg Jesko Absolut
  • Polestar 1
Spanish:
  • Hispano-Suiza Carmen Boulogne
  • Cupra Leon

Car pack:
  • Bugatti Centodieci
  • Koenigsegg CC850
  • Peugeot 208 GTi by Peugeot Sport
  • Renault Sport Spider
I think I'd be fine with this, especially if they do add the Polestar; my only thing is, Britain may not be part of the EU anymore, but it is still fundamentally a country in Europe. Playground will probably just include British cars because they're a British studio, and it at least gives some room for a British Automotive Series down the line.

I think what they'll do, if they run with this set-up of "this is the month for European cars not from Germany or Italy", is assign one week to each of the four countries, and do 40 point car weeks for each week. Each playlist would be themed around that week's country, so players would be encouraged, if not required, to use cars from that country to get a taste for that nation's cars. If you want German and Italian cars with this update, there's the car pack containing the MC20.

That being said... the cynical half of me is thinking PG will just say "this update is for all European cars" and include Germany and Italy in the Playlist anyway, if not make the MC20 the headliner and stack the update with those leaked new Audis, with the car pack being reserved for all the 'outside those two countries' cars.

I'd do some wild guesses based on the broader side of European automotive
Long shot, but could Euro Fords be part of that gray area?

Two of those examples could be the fourth-gen Focus ST - which we do have an article about and is not for us*

One other example is the Fiesta ST. No, not the existing 2014 model. The seventh-generation model from 2018 or maybe its late facelift variant, which is offered in a 3-door format. Both would be wonderful additions.

*In case Famine is wondering, there is an article years ago about the Focus ST reveal and they mentioned that there were plans about an Active version (which has its own drive review iirc) which, like every other Focus, is not sold in the U.S. Many automotive publishers mentioned this before.

Just got lucky on a code for the Chinese Lucky Stars Car Pack (no pun intended), and of all cars from the DLC pack, I seem to have had the most fun with the Wuling Hongguang Mini EV.

When you fully tune it with the Porsche Mission R's electric motors and batteries, give it an all-wheel drive swap and the full wide body kit, as well as stretch the transmission, it will perform like a real Asian dragon.

That being said, you have to go easy on the throttle as the wheelspin could override its control.

Last edited:
I put off buying FH5 for a very long time. In fact I went back and forth on whether I even wanted to buy it. But after the disastrous release and fiasco with FM'23, I decided to use that money to finally buy FH5, and I can say I have zero regrets. It really is a good game and the graphics are indeed quite phenomenal. My only gripe is I'm not the biggest fan on its handling model. Otherwise good stuff.

I put off buying FH5 for a very long time. In fact I went back and forth on whether I even wanted to buy it. But after the disastrous release and fiasco with FM'23, I decided to use that money to finally buy FH5, and I can say I have zero regrets. It really is a good game and the graphics are indeed quite phenomenal. My only gripe is I'm not the biggest fan on its handling model. Otherwise good stuff.
Welcome aboard bud.👍👍

I woke up in the middle of the night and spent three hours in the livery editor making a joke that only I will ever get.
2111469b-4d78-46fa-ad08-17ea5a0cd354.png

Last edited:
Long shot, but could Euro Fords be part of that gray area?

Two of those examples could be the fourth-gen Focus ST - which we do have an article about and is not for us.

One other example is the Fiesta ST. No, not the existing 2014 model. The seventh-generation model from 2018 or maybe its late facelift variant, which is offered in a 3-door format. Both would be wonderful additions.
Late, but... this would be a neat loophole that I kinda doubt PG will ever really exploit. They like to add cars based on what their manufacturer is from during these playlists; just because Ford has factories in Europe and has cars that are specifically meant to be sold in Europe does not mean that Ford will necessarily be allowed into a Europe-focused update.

If they tried Fordzathon again but actually added Fords this time then I could see it. But it's more likely domestic manufacturers will be the focus.

My pessimistic prediction for the European update: This update will probably be a "Germany and Italy (a.k.a. current Audi, BMW and Lamborghini Huracan/Aventador)" update. Countries that produce attractive cars such as Sweden, England, France, Spain, the Czech Republic, and the Netherlands are not "Europe" for PG.

My wish: Please give me a cute Ford Puma ST. I hate crossovers, but he's special. Ford has taken on the difficult challenge of creating a crossover that retains the feel of the original Puma.
I love this car, but Ford pulled out of Japan years ago. Of course, it would be possible to drive a car in Japan if I personally imported it, but it is not realistic as it would take a lot of time and money to register such a car in Japan. I want to at least enjoy this car in FH5...

My pessimistic prediction for the European update: This update will probably be a "Germany and Italy (a.k.a. current Audi, BMW and Lamborghini Huracan/Aventador)" update. Countries that produce attractive cars such as Sweden, England, France, Spain, the Czech Republic, and the Netherlands are not "Europe" for PG.

My wish: Please give me a cute Ford Puma ST. I hate crossovers, but he's special. Ford has taken on the difficult challenge of creating a crossover that retains the feel of the original Puma.
I love this car, but Ford pulled out of Japan years ago. Of course, it would be possible to drive a car in Japan if I personally imported it, but it is not realistic as it would take a lot of time and money to register such a car in Japan. I want to at least enjoy this car in FH5...
My prediction:

Festival Playlist Rewards:
1. Maserati MC20
2. Pininfarina Battista
3. Audi R8

I think you put my pessimist view on this into words better than I ever could, lol. My optimism generally came from the idea that they already did German and Italian-themed updates, so just combining the two into one update would not only be lazy but downright ignorant of what "European cars" are. Not to mention, well, that does not necessarily make for a good 40 point car week update; this would be good for a 20 point car week update like Lunar New Year right now, but not a 40 point week.

My prediction:

Festival Playlist Rewards:
1. Maserati MC20
2. Pininfarina Battista
3. Audi R8
If I had to put forward an optimistic prediction, this would be at least part of the Car Pack they want to release. Like, the Playlist update adds cars from across Europe, the Car Pack adds cars from Italy and Germany since they got left out of the Playlist. To this end, I'd add the two Audis in the game files to that list, for five cars in the pack, favoring Germany since the Volkswagen Group has marketing inroads with MS.

If there's to be an European Car Pack next series I want it to be full of old European Super Mini's.

1, Citroen Saxo AX VTS
2, Vauxhall Nova GTE
3, Ford Fiesta XR2i
4, Audi 50 (I know it's a VW Golf really, but it's quirky enough to have in game for that fact alone).

I'd happily pay for these 4 cars.

Last edited:
The SLR McLaren Mercedes is a huge challenge since McLaren and Mercedes have long stopped partnering and actively compete across many racing series.

But if it was possible, it would be the best something good I can think of. It's not at the top of the requested cars list for nothing.

Still, if they manage to license it, the engine sound needs to be perfect, since it's such an amazing noise.

The SLR McLaren Mercedes is a huge challenge since McLaren and Mercedes have long stopped partnering and actively compete across many racing series.

But if it was possible, it would be the best something good I can think of. It's not at the top of the requested cars list for nothing.

Still, if they manage to license it, the engine sound needs to be perfect, since it's such an amazing noise.
There is hope, as both Gt7 and TC: Motorfest have it. If T10/PGG really want to make it happen, they can.
It is the top requested car as is European. All they have to do (apart from licensing) is dust off the model from FH3, add (hopefully accurate) audio and plug it into the game.

I just remembered that they (T10) were to scan an FL9 Civic Type R about a year ago. I wonder when that gets added to either game.

If they really want to add an electric merc, please be this:
2013-mercedes-benz-sls-amg-coupe-electric-drive-_52.jpg

EQG makes more sense however.

Last edited:

This is often the cited reason when the car comes up, but it can be licensed as it is in Gran Turismo and The Crew games. Even that mobile Asphalt game has it.

Last edited:
Since the host said 'something good' during the livestream...

SLR McLaren is 'something good', right?

This would probably be the best mix of both worlds; technically the SLR is both British and German, depending on who you ask, so both the optimistic folks who want cars from the other European nations and the pessimists who think it'll just be a German and Italian update can be happy. Besides, it'd be a heck of an achievement to bring it back all the same, even if they'd be the last game to do it.

Here is the video showcasing the hidden Prior Design Widebodies

Broken off-set aside, these look really cool and I hope they eventually make it to the game.

I'd love to see all of the kits they added to FM2023 in FH5 as well, more customization is always welcome.

Just fix the fitment please PG when do yuo port them over, especially on the 2015 Subaru WRX STi!

car_228_97487_6544f7cf5c511.jpg

Latest Posts

Back