#357 2017 Chevrolet Corvette
#99 2019 Mazda RX-8
#11 2011 Toyota Camry 2JZ
#151 2020 Toyota GR Supra
#34 1995 Toyota Supra MK4
#411 2019 Toyota Corolla

And one that I'm not sure where it fits:
1978 Datsun 280Z "Gold Legend"

It could be in the FD pack or it could be in the Car Pass, but whichever one it's in would leave the other short by one car, judging by the files. I'm going to assume it's a FD car since the Car Pass can technically be missing one, since the game is releasing part of the way through the month, and it makes 8 cars for FD.
Holy crap... The Renault 8 Gordini... I've never even driven this for years, in the abomination known as GT 6. It's good to see this in Forza, as a franchise for the first time.

S209's just another facelifted WRX. Meh.

Anyways, here's actually today's car for the countdown, actually 2. The Lotus 59, that competed in F2 and F3 in 1969-1970 and everyone's favorite Ferrari 599 XX Evo.

P.S. Are there any traces of the 997 GT3, 997 Sport Classic, Alfa Romeo or Lancia in FH5's files?

Lotus_59.jpg

HOR_XB1_Ferrari_599XX_12.png

And with the Cyclone Spoiler, which one do you think is the one present in the Car Pass? Cause there's the Mercury Cyclone Spoiler II.

1970_Mercury_Cyclone_Spoiler_II.jpg

20.39 GB update in Xbox One X (possibly the Day 1 Patch?).

Last edited:
I don’t think fans of hypercars have much to complain about, most of the hypercars in FH4 made it to FH5 and from the cars new to FH5 there are already 3 hypercars (4 if you count in the McLaren GT as well). Meanwhile a lot of classic and retro cars got cut.

I’m mostly a fan of classic and retro cars (let’s say 1960-1999 era) but the cars I would like to see added the most are the latest sporty versions of “normal“ cars, like the new A class, GLC, M8, RS3 just to name a few. I think that’s the segment of cars where the current launch roster is lacking the most. For example I’m not in particular an Audi fan but come on… their newest car is from 2016, that just feels wrong.

As for these newly revealed cars, even though I don’t care much for drift cars, I like the strong presence of Toyota here with both new and old cars as well as the BMW M2, it mixes well with the cars we already have. The 3 “normal“ cars being the Subaru, Mercury and R8 aren’t immediate eye catchers for me but I’ll take it.
You are underestimating their greed.
They demand it constantly and loudly every time Ferrari or Lamborghini adds a new trim, and hate any other car.
Perhaps their desires will never cease until the day these brands stop producing cars...

Speculation on the car found in the update:
https://sungsgarage.com/chris-forsbergs-datsun-280z-gold-leader-restomod-a-road-legal-drift-car/
The name is different, but perhaps this car is the "Gold Legend" 280Z?

Last edited:
And the FD car pack:
#91 2020 BMW M2
#357 2017 Chevrolet Corvette
#99 2019 Mazda RX-8
#11 2011 Toyota Camry 2JZ
#151 2020 Toyota GR Supra
#34 1995 Toyota Supra MK4
#411 2019 Toyota Corolla

And one that I'm not sure where it fits:
1978 Datsun 280Z "Gold Legend"

It could be in the FD pack or it could be in the Car Pass, but whichever one it's in would leave the other short by one car, judging by the files. I'm going to assume it's a FD car since the Car Pass can technically be missing one, since the game is releasing part of the way through the month, and it makes 8 cars for FD.
The FD Pack's cars are mostly from the 2021 season. Here are they (other than the #411 Corolla and #151 GR Supra):
- #91 2020 BMW M2: Driven by Yves Meyer in the Formula Drift Pro Series

yves-meyer.jpg

- #357 2017 Chevrolet Corvette: Driven by Joao Barion in the Pro Series
Joao-Barion.jpg

- #99 2019 Mazda RX-8: Driven by Kyle Mohan in the 2021 Pro Series

Kyle-Mohan.jpg

• #11 Toyota Camry 2JZ (No information)
  • #34 1995 Toyota Supra: Driven by Dan Burkett in the Pro Series
Dan-Burkett.jpg

The Datsun 280Z "Gold Legend" is owned by Chris Forsberg, as a road-legal drift car.
maxresdefault (9).jpg

I'm away at the weekend so can't play properly until Sunday night, can play for an hour or two on midnight Thursday/Friday morning though.

I never actually messed around too much with the FD cars in FH4, but now I'm wondering with the new upgrades if it's possible to "de-drift" them -- I like their looks and they could be bases for interesting tuner cars, so I'd like to make grippy track specials out of them. Blasphemy, I know, but I already plan on turning the '68 Dodge Dart HEMI into an offroader so I'm not exactly a purist here.

I never actually messed around too much with the FD cars in FH4, but now I'm wondering with the new upgrades if it's possible to "de-drift" them -- I like their looks and they could be bases for interesting tuner cars, so I'd like to make grippy track specials out of them. Blasphemy, I know, but I already plan on turning the '68 Dodge Dart HEMI into an offroader so I'm not exactly a purist here.

I was thinking this also,love the idea of a 1000hp Camry but as tuner car.

Just preordered the Premium edition and have it installing. Roll on Friday.

Once I've done the mandated intro stuff, I want to get the F450 and just unlock roads for a few hours.

Last edited:
I love how the countdown started with car numbers and then evolved to the point of referencing Star Wars clone troopers. Love this place.
...not to mention, Dolly Parton songs. That's about as quirky as it gets, really.

I'm trying to think of the first thing I'm going to do when buying this game.

I might steal VXR's idea and just unlock every road and knock down every influence board and fast travel sign that I can find, then I'm making a homebrew race truck out of a RAM. Either that, or it's going to be something that at least tries to break the rules of conventional car culture.

Last edited:
Back