Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,904 comments
Kinda odd to use a car that's not even in the game, though.
I didn't look too closely, but isn't that an E28 M5, which is in the game?

EDIT: on closer inspection, it might just be a standard 5 series.

Last edited:
1920px-Jaguar_Sport_XJR-15_(32742619070)_(cropped).jpg

It's a repeat, but it does not matter. Jag's a beautiful machine after all!

Do we know if Premium Edition will be available at midnight in your own Timezone? Or will it be a single release time worldwide?

It’ll be frustrating if its a single release time worldwide as being in Aus, we’d miss a solid chunk of the first day of early release.

Do we know if Premium Edition will be available at midnight in your own Timezone? Or will it be a single release time worldwide?

It’ll be frustrating if its a single release time worldwide as being in Aus, we’d miss a solid chunk of the first day of early release.
It should be available at midnight in your timezone. Which is a bit frustrating for everybody not in Aus, since you'll get to play the game a good bit earlier than the rest of us. :lol:

Yes, but they will probably go the same way as Toyota.
We will have to pay 20 million cr for the 124 Spider, which we could literally get so many "to throw away" until the FH4. Or we will have to play the playlist even if we don't want to.
The Mitsubishi miracle will no longer happen. :indiff:

At the very least, the cars that were available in the past Forza in the Xbox One era should be added to the auto show, and only the cars that return from Xbox 360 era and are completely new to the game should be prizes for the playlist.

Yes, but they will probably go the same way as Toyota.
We will have to pay 20 million cr for the 124 Spider, which we could literally get so many "to throw away" until the FH4. Or we will have to play the playlist even if we don't want to.
The Mitsubishi miracle will no longer happen.
How do you know? Or is this simply you trying to posit the worst possible thing to make yourself seem right later on?

Well , Premium edition is a scam.
For +40$ you get 42 cars + vip + wp + 2 expansions.

In FH4 for +40$(ultimate) you get 49+7+10 cars + vip + 2 expansions.

Lets not forget, that 42 cars for FH4 at release is ~10% of car list and now its only 8%.

Lets not forget, that 42 cars for FH4 at release is ~10% of car list and now its only 8%.
I wouldn't really call that a scam. Just has slightly less content in the premium edition at this stage. That could change post-release.

Early access is early access. I don't even miss the double VIP cash wheelspins from earlier games, since everyone playing this game ends up with mucho dinero before too long.

scrooge-mcduck.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't really call that a scam. Just has slightly less content in the premium edition at this stage. That could change post-release.
Considering the bulk of cars added to FH4 were that of the Festival Playlist, this makes sense.

42vs66, doesn't look slightly to me. 50% if we don't consider day one car list and 80% more if we do.

Keep in mind, that Horizon 4 was on sale at Black Friday (-20$ off) and New Year (-20$ off).

Back