Forza Horizon 5: General Discussion

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 18,955 comments
After playing DiRT Rally 2.0 for the first time these last few months I'm sorry that @Populuxe's Fulvia doesn't appear to have made the cut this time around but watching Giuseppe's livestream (and pronunciation tutorial) it looks like I'll need an S2 Italian car to complete most of the PR stunts next season.

I usually use a dirt tuned Agera or Hoonigan RS200 Evo so is there a suitable car which'll easily ace these stunts, or should I just stick with the Lambo Sesto Elemento FE? What do people here generally recommend?

Last edited:
You love to see the garage limit and tune limit raised. Amazing work PG! Now I can actually have liveries for every single car in the game + more! For tuners and designers I bet it's a god send too.

The cars are of course very welcome - I was hoping for all of the FH4 Stellantis cars coming to the Autoshow but I'll take a half/half split. Just a bugger cause I wanted multiple 1992 155's and I don't feel like scouring the AH when they arrive.

Interesting to see the Fulvia and Stelvio left out - two pretty important models. I'm hoping we see them + more Fiats/abarths and especially Alfa's coming to Horizon's roster. I still want that GTV-6 in a Horizon game!

Not sure if this was posted but;

zpcj963ttihb1.jpg

Next series playlist teased.

Some popular feature requests for Event Lab;

• Starting points anywhere
  • Better AI while using event lab
  • Bigger prop limit
  • More snappable props
  • Better Event Lab usability and UI
  • Better Event Lab curation and finding of maps.
Let's see what PG has been cooking

Last edited:
If Torben and his chums are smart they would've upped the prop limit alongside the garage, livery and tune setup capacity update in preparation for the new season. From what he said upping limits is a big deal logistically.

The new 2Gb save size is going to take even longer to sync on the way into the game. Judging by the way it's speeded up for me recently though I have a feeling that they don't do a full backup every time and it's mostly incremental. Or maybe they somehow increased the bandwidth at their end?

Also - with the Italian Exotics Car Pack - we've now seen two car packs coming to FH5 in quick succession.

This could be the start of a trend (a welcome one IMO) where we see every 2/3 series, a new car pack with New-To-Forza cars. Some with a theme, some more of a mixed bag.

Perhaps the 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra Terminator could be in one of those, as @TheAdmiester has eluded to it being in the files recently.

At the very least, more cars = good. (Especially with 2000 garage slots!!!)

Now I can start spamming the "Create your own car pack" thread again and it doesn't seem so far fetched that we might actually get a car pack similar to my wishes!

Pretty fantastic selection of cars for this month! 23 is a massive amount! Shame that the Lancia Fulvia Rallye isn't returning in this update, it's a favourite Italian classic. Nor even the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio.

I've heard that Giuseppe mentioned about the start screen will have something new with the Italian update.

Good update overall. It's a shame they put some models in the playlist, but the increased garage limit put an end to the immediate crisis for me.
It's also good that the tune and livery caps have been increased. They finally did what FH4 didn't do.

I'm tired of the more Huracan/Aventador variants, but at least it's a car pack not exclusive. If I don't need it, don't buy it. Only the Roma, the most beautiful Ferrari they have made in the last decade, will join my collection from that car pack.

I really wish the Trofeo Huracan was the Maserati MC20 instead and the Tecnica was the Sterrato but its all good. Im still getting the pack and playing with all these new cars along with the returnees of alfa, abarth, lancia and fiat. Cant wait

Strong line up of new cars coming this month. I guess I will be grinding a lot since many cars are at the 40 PTS mark.

I like the car pack as well. 296 GTB and the Roma. 2 bad the MC20 is not there but you can't have it all.

While we're wishing for the moon I wonder whether Torben and pals would consider reviving the Backstage Pass system from FH4 so players without a PC or Xbox Live who can't get to forty points or miss a week in the series won't miss out on having their own Delta S4, 037 Stradale and Alfa 4C/8C in the game. Until then I figure they'll cost a fair bit in the Auction House if anyone's willing to part with them (I won't be).

Or they could just add playlist cars to the Autoshow after a while and end this pointless artificial rarity.

Last edited:
While we're wishing for the moon I wonder whether Torben and pals would consider reviving the Backstage Pass system from FH4 so players without a PC or Xbox Live who can't get to forty points or miss a week in the series won't miss out on having their own Delta S4, 037 Stradale and Alfa 4C/8C in the game. Until then I figure they'll cost a fair bit in the Auction House if anyone's willing to part with them (I won't be).

Or they could just add playlist cars to the Autoshow after a while and end this pointless artificial rarity.
Actually, assuming you have both expansions you can get 40 points without Live can't you?
  • 5+7 forzathon weekly+dailies
  • 2x5 AI race series in Mexico
  • 3x2 stunts in Mexico
  • 2x3 Event lab races
  • 2-5 Photo Op plus Treasure find
  • 5+2 race series and stunts in Hotwheels
  • 5+2 race series and stunts in Rally expansion
I'm counting well over 50 points without needing any multiplayer events, maybe more if you can do Monthly Rivals without Live.

Last edited:
Actually, assuming you have both expansions you can get 40 points without Live can't you?
  • 5+7 forzathon weekly+dailies
  • 2x5 AI race series in Mexico
  • 3x2 stunts in Mexico
  • 2x3 Event lab races
  • 2-5 Photo Op plus Treasure find
  • 5+2 race series and stunts in Hotwheels
  • 5+2 race series and stunts in Rally expansion
I'm counting well over 50 points without needing any multiplayer events, maybe more if you can do Monthly Rivals without Live.
The people I've heard moaning are too poor to buy DLC or a Live subscription. Sucks to be them. Those cars are too good to be unicorns though.

Last edited:
Very very happy about the livery increase, I've been struggling with the limit for quite a few months now.
Same. For me, that was always a bigger problem than the car limit, although it's definitely a symptom of how the game(s) hemorrhage new cars for you.

Latest Posts

Back