Forza Horizon (NEW SCREEN SHOTS)

You're on your own with that one I think..
Clearly I am not alone because to this day you can still load the TDU1 demo and the island is FULL of people. You cant spawn anywhere on that demo without seeing a real person still driving and cruising around. Thats not including all the people in the full version of TUD1, and the full version of TDU2. So clearly I am not alone with that one. ;)

Any more pics from Horizon? Havent seen any posted in a few days.

Actually there are:

560997_466872236669022_2091330222_n.jpg

251665_467011923321720_754505772_n.jpg

564637_466958139993765_1749575751_n.jpg

Clearly I am not alone because to this day you can still load the TDU1 demo and the island is FULL of people. You cant spawn anywhere on that demo without seeing a real person still driving and cruising around. Thats not including all the people in the full version of TUD1, and the full version of TDU2. So clearly I am not alone with that one. ;)

Any more pics from Horizon? Havent seen any posted in a few days.

You're right, you're not alone, but I don't think those are the people where this game is targeted at..

The Audi Quattro is going to be nice offroad :sly:

All 3 of those cars are going to be a blast. Especially the Skyline since its AWD. That thing should be a beast offroad. I am pretty sure thats the Skyline R34 which is one of my favorite Skylines.
EDIT: I just checked the vehicle master list and yes its the 2002 Skyline GT-R V-Spec II R34

Also didnt see this pic in this thread yet. Love this car!
I cant find the 2013 Ford Mustang GT500 on the list!

But its on the frontpage http://www.forzaplanet.net/

Found a better pic
aiKRa.jpg

I dont really care for muscle cars but god I dont know why I'm so attracted to The Judge..
I fell in love with that car after the opening scene of "Dazed and Confused". If this intro doesnt make you love that car, nothing will. Starts at about 0:35 seconds. :D

I knew it was a sure thing, but seeing the E30 there makes me that much happier. I know mine will be racking up a lot of miles :D

I get the TDU love, I still love the hell out of tdu1, 2 on the other hand, I absolutely despised. The additions were cool(loved weather), but it was super cheesy (I'm fearing the same thing with Horizon, btw), some minigames were more developed than the game as a whole. For example, I'm no grafxho, but the models looked worse than tdu. The physics were near atrocious, even compared to 1, which was nothing near perfect, but it felt more like a joy to drive. Then there was that shutting the servers fiasco, leaving the online faulty AT LAUNCH... even worse on the ps3 side, which had the hack completely not let u get online.

I guess my quarrel with the game is the " You travel to a place for a race " vibe. I remember TDU's premise was, moved to Hawaii, buy a house, buy a car, check out the scene, race IF YOU WANT TO, WHEN YOU WANT TO.. not as a requirement. There were challenges that leveled you up. The more liberty Horizon gives me to progress however I want to, the more I'll like it or the more I will not

...As an example, how much would you truly appreciate Forza 4 if it ONLY had the forza engine and no features?
Honestly, I don't really play the game anymore. The track list is just boring. All I need in a racing game is...
  1. interesting places to drive (roads > tracks)
  2. vehicles I find appealing (roadcars > racecars)
  3. physics I can enjoy (realistic or intuitive)
Part 1 is a plus, part 2 is important, part 3 is a must. Everything else is superfluous. Seriously.

It's really easy to explain my taste for racing games this way. Over time, FM4 came up short on part 1. TDU and TDU2 fail part 3. GT5 fails part 3. Live for Speed slam-dunks part 3 but falls short on parts 1 and 2, which explains why I always play Enthusia, which is strong on all three.

From all indications, Horizon will also be strong on all three points. That's why I'm excited. Night racing and all of the non-physics Forza bits are just nice extras.

I knew it was a sure thing, but seeing the E30 there makes me that much happier. I know mine will be racking up a lot of miles :D
It was confirmed in the menu screen from the beginning, which kinda sucked all anticipation out of that. :) So far my "wishlist" is getting knocked down one by one, so I'm happy to say I'm running out of cars to wish for!

Have you guys noticed that white skyline has no rear wing :-)!?

@Wolfe Three points you made are what I also looking from a racing game, whether it's rqacing sim, or open world. If we could also get the radio stations from GTA SA, that would be epic LOL

I preordered Horizon the other day. The Limited Edition, of course.

There's something that got me thinking, though: Is there any word about Porsche being in FH or not? I mean, I'd really appreicate those cars, especially in a game that's more about drivving than racing - which Porsche arguably excel at.

I preordered Horizon the other day. The Limited Edition, of course.

There's something that got me thinking, though: Is there any word about Porsche being in FH or not? I mean, I'd really appreicate those cars, especially in a game that's more about drivving than racing - which Porsche arguably excel at.

If they're not I hope they're going to be DLC's, and then I'd be pissed off for buying the Porsche pack 2 times (F4 & FH) :banghead:

And I think that's unfair. I'm not going to buy the same cars all over again twice :grumpy:

I feel your pain, I'll be happy with the initial car roaster. I am more interested what is behind expansion pack (4000ms points), more of map, or just porsches.

Ugh, as expected. I just hope that Porsche is, at least, part of an expansion pack that contains more than just the Porsche cars. I mean, I bought it for FM4, but even if it was the first time I bought Porsche for Forza, I've waited until the price dropped. I won't bother buying the same cars twice, I think.

I think it's better if I buy the Season Pass right after I get the game.... Then I don't have to get mad anymore for the stupid DLC's....

I'm happy with the confirmed Rufs, but if they offer a Porsche pack with pre-1990, non-911 cars, it'll be hard to wait for the inevitable discount. Horizon's map will offer so much more value for DLC cars than FM4's tracks.

Have you guys noticed that white skyline has no rear wing :-)!?

@Wolfe Three points you made are what I also looking from a racing game, whether it's rqacing sim, or open world. If we could also get the radio stations from GTA SA, that would be epic LOL
I noticed but forgot to point that out. We already knew about visual modifications, but it's always nice to know a game will let you chuck the rear spoiler. 👍

Better to have the option than not, if you don't want to buy them again (even though this is a new game) you don't have too.

True, I don't, but I want them so badly!! :banghead: And I already paid for them :crazy: They must throw the pack for free :grumpy:

I said something that will never happen :guilty:

I wonder if it has anything to do with the agreement from EA to use the Porsches? Maybe the cant add it to the retail version? Who knows.. just a wild guess.

Back