Forza Horizon (NEW SCREEN SHOTS)

I had a go at fixing the map so we could see everything better

7969029650_912f24ff47_o.jpg

Quite interesting to see Speed Cameras shown on the map!

That map actually looks small. I am thinking Horizon is maybe a little bigger than Burnout Paradise? One thing I can guarantee, it wont be anywhere near as large as TDU1 or TDU2.

Maybe only the roads you have driven show up on the map, once you discover a new stretch of road it gets highlighted on the map. My theory anyway

All ready confirmed, but nice to see it. 👍

I love the fact they are including some luxury cars like the S65 and M5 too, unlike many other open-world driving games.

E28
All ready confirmed, but nice to see it. 👍

I love the fact they are including some luxury cars like the S65 and M5 too, unlike many other open-world driving games.

I'm just happy they've included more sedate, real world cars instead of just a bunch of supercars.

Nice to see they used the LCE Design model with the blue calipers rather than the standard version that has them in dull black.

That doesn't look small to me at all, although it's really not TDU big, if the track in the east is a full blown 4-5km race track, you are looking at approximately 200 square miles

That doesn't look small to me at all, although it's really not TDU big, if the track in the east is a full blown 4-5km race track, you are looking at approximately 200 square miles
I think Burnout Paradise is about 200 square miles. So as I said before, Horizon might be about the size of Burnout Paradise. Its going to be a small map especially since its their first time with an open world sandbox game.

I think Burnout Paradise is about 200 square miles. So as I said before, Horizon might be about the size of Burnout Paradise. Its going to be a small map especially since its their first time with an open world sandbox game.

It might be smaller then TDU or Burnout paradise, but it will shine with most advanced open world driving physics, and that should matter most, at least for me. Physics with this much tarmac, dirt and whatever, with night driving will be epic in my book. And for the first try I think it's going to be great, and hopefully will get a sequel on nextbox with bigger map. But then again T10 and PG could just as easily add more of map throught DLC.

^ I agree I think it will be a great "first" experience for T10. I do feel its a bit overpriced though. TDU1 was only $39.99 and TDU2 was only $49.99. So I will still just rent this at first and maybe eventually purchase it when the price drops. Which should only be about a month after the game is produced. It will for sure be much cheaper by the time Christmas rolls around. I cant justify paying $60.00 for Horizon since I already have TDU2, plus Most Wanted 2012 (Burnout Paradise 2) is coming out the same month. Maybe I will ask for Horizon as a christmas present to have it in my collection. :)

I hope they have some better options for the GTR and the S30. Would love to see some aftermarket over fender options, and maybe a splitter that doesnt abstruct the headlights lol.

I hope they have some better options for the GTR and the S30. Would love to see some aftermarket over fender options, and maybe a splitter that doesnt abstruct the headlights lol.

I hope for the same. I want to make this:

545980_464775353545377_773072745_n.jpg

Look like this:

gtr.jpg

Sadly, most of the roads look pretty high-speed. Don't see any possible touge roads. :(

Looks like there is a part missing on that map, if you look to the right at the black part, where all the mountains could be (looks like it), and at the top right there's a 'village'.

ibrk8NamHd47Gf.jpg

map-forza-horizon.jpg

2d485644.jpg

Holy crap if thats correct then it is MUCH MUCH smaller than even I anticipated. It cant be THAT small. :crazy:
I thought it would at least be the size of Burnout Paradise which I think was 200 sq miles. If its only 63 square miles then its seriously laughable compared to any other open world racing game. I knew this would be a beta but wow. :lol:

Back