Forza Motorsport (8) Confirmed Car and Track List

maxresdefault.jpg

New cars:

Race cars:
  1. 2017 Ford #17 Shell V-Power Racing Team Falcon FG X
  2. 2020 Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 - seen on online racing posters (low quality)
  3. 2019 Lexus #14 Vasser Sullivan RC F GT3 - seen on online racing posters (low quality)
  4. 2018 McLaren #03 McLaren GT 720S GT3 - seen on online racing posters (low quality)
  5. 2017 Mercedes-Benz #33 Mac Tools Ciceley Motorsports A-Class (A 45)
Road cars (new to Motorsport):
  1. 2021 Audi RS 7 Sportback
  2. 2020 BMW M8 Competition Coupé
  3. 2018 BMW M5
  4. 2018 Mercedes-AMG E 63 S
  5. 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupé
Road cars (luxury sedans):
  1. 2015 Audi RS 6 Avant
  2. 2017 Bentley Continental Supersports
  3. 2015 BMW i8
  4. 2013 BMW M6 Coupé
  5. 2016 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan
  6. 2014 Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge
  7. 2015 Jaguar XFR-S
  8. 2013 Lexus GS350 F Sport
  9. 2017 Porsche Panamera Turbo
Road cars (classic American muscle):
  1. 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427
  2. 1970 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1
  3. 1973 Ford XB Falcon GT
  4. 1973 Holden Monaro GTS 350
  5. 1971 Plymouth Cuda 426 HEMI
  6. 1969 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
Other:
  1. 2015 Mazda Formula Mazda

wp7072536.jpg

Screenshot 2023-08-12 at 7.10.30 PM.png

McLaren-720S-GT3-in-testing.jpg

IMG_1711.PNG

IMG_1712.PNG

IMG_1723.PNG

Last edited:
20 Launch Tracks so far (15 have been officially announced, 2 were speculated based on marketing material).

1. Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
2. Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans (Le Mans)
3. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
4. Eaglerock Speedway (fictional)
5. Grand Oak Raceway (fictional)
6. Hakone Circuit (fictional)
7. Indianapolis Motor Speedway
8. Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit
9. Laguna Seca Raceway
10. Maple Valley (fictional)
11. Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
12. Road America
13. Silverstone Circuit
14. Suzuka Circuit
15. VIRginia International Raceway
16. (Nürburgring)?
17. (Paul Ricard Circuit)?
18. ()?
19. ()?
20. ()?

For comparison:
  • FM5 (2013) 17 tracks (3 fictional)
  • FM6 (2015) 28 tracks (4 fictional)
  • FM7 (2017) 32 tracks (6 fictional)
  • GT7 (2022) 37 tracks (18 fictional)
  • FM (2023) 20 tracks (4 fictional)

Update: Le Mans is listed twice on Forza's website 🤷‍♂️

20 Launch Tracks so far (15 have been officially announced, 2 were speculated based on marketing material).

9. Laguna Seca Raceway
12. Road America
13. Silverstone Circuit
14. Suzuka Circuit
16. (Nürburgring)?
18. ()?
19. ()?
20. ()?

For comparison:

That is a disappointing list, on the face of it.

The only two tracks I am excited for are Hakone and Grand Oak, as they are actual race tracks, rather than city/visual showpieces

That is a disappointing list, on the face of it.

The only two tracks I am excited for are Hakone and Grand Oak, as they are actual race tracks, rather than city/visual showpieces
:confused: Spa, Kyalami, Silverstone, Suzuka and Laguna Seca don't sound like city/visual showpieces to me. They look more like a good selection of real world racetracks as promised.

Last edited:
Eagle Rock Speedway is such a big disappointment. 🥺 I mean they had Homestead Miami in FM6 (DLC) & FM7, which would have been a FAR better choice, especially with all the different layouts.

Fictional Ovals are utterly boring, just look at Northern Isle Speedway in GT7, it’s only purpose is to do 3 races at the start of the career and never visit it again.

Whatever FM-not-8 will become, the massive cut in circuit locations is already a huge disappointment 👎😔

9. Laguna Seca Raceway
12. Road America
13. Silverstone Circuit
14. Suzuka Circuit
16. (Nürburgring)?
18. ()?
19. ()?
20. ()?

For comparison:

Paul Ricard isn't coming to the game at launch. All five new to Forza tracks have all been accounted for.

Eagle Rock Speedway is such a big disappointment. 🥺 I mean they had Homestead Miami in FM6 (DLC) & FM7, which would have been a FAR better choice, especially with all the different layouts.

Fictional Ovals are utterly boring, just look at Northern Isle Speedway in GT7, it’s only purpose is to do 3 races at the start of the career and never visit it again.

Whatever FM-not-8 will become, the massive cut in circuit locations is already a huge disappointment 👎😔
Yeah Eagle Rock looks pretty bad. The oval itself holds little interest for me as I don't care for paved oval racing really, and the roval layout (if you can even call it that) looks like a joke. Not that I'm saying it will be impossible to have a fun race there, just that it looks completely uninteresting to drive, so as soon as your draft pack gets spaced out and it becomes hotlapping it looks like it will be dreadfully boring.

Sunset Peninsula and Sedona weren't bad as far as fictional ovals go though. I actually prefer the Sunset Peninsula roval layout to Daytona, and Sedona was kind of interesting the way it cut into the infield and then out of the speedway altogether. Either one of those would have been a better addition than Eagle Rock looks to be.

Fully agree on the pain with the cut locations too. I knew we were losing some and was sad about that, but actually looking at the list and realizing how many great/unique circuits in FM7 are left and that we only have a few missing from the FM8 puzzle is a real kick in the guts.

Paul Ricard isn't coming to the game at launch.
That is one positive thing about the track list so far.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding... Kind of.

Last edited:
I have a theory that they were assuming they'd keep Homestead as shorter oval, but that fell through quite late in the process. So they threw together a simple shorter oval and kept the infield clean to make absolutely sure they wouldn't be sued for copyright of Homestead.

I.e. it's licensing rearing it's unpleasant head.

Last edited:
:confused: Spa, Kyalami, Silverstone, Suzuka and Laguna Seca don't sound like city/visual showpieces to me. They look more like a good selection of real world racetracks as promised.
Mid-ohio, VIR, Barcelona .

funny enough there are no visual showcase tracks on the current track list.

no dubai, no yas marina , no rio, no prague

Mid-ohio, VIR, Barcelona .

funny enough there are no visual showcase tracks on the current track list.

no dubai, no yas marina , no rio, no prague
Should it make the cut for DLC, the only thing I'd be looking forward to at Yas is what the hotel looks like when it lights up at night. Tilke...

Last edited:
Sorry, I mean, usually a new Forza title brings with it a forgettable City Circuit.

Dubai track from Forza 7, Prague from 5, and Brazil from 6. Rather a nice, proper fictional race track

Man if I'm not a little disappointed at the list, I know they seem to have a vendetta against their older fantasy tracks (except for maple of course) but I really also would've liked to see Sunset Peninsula over Eagle Rock. I guess all I can hope for now is for the post-launch tracks to be a little more imaginative and wild.

This can all change if Hakone is great though, really wanna see a showcase of that.

More coming throughout the life of FM8.
Yeah but how many years will it take to just get back on track? (pun intended) FM7 had 32, FM-not-8 will have 20. That’s a difference of 12 locations. Sure those 20 locations will all have day and night cycles and weather effects, but it’s still a miss.

Odd, that official list from forza.net has missing 20 cars that were announced on Twitter up to August 15th: 2x Aston Martin (DB4 and Vantage '19), 5x Ferrari (500 Mondial, 250 Testa Rossa, 250 GTO, 250LM, 512 S), Ford GT40 MkI, 2x Jaguar (D-Type, E-Type), 3x Maserati (A6GCS/53, 300 S, Tipo 61 Birdcage), Mercedes 300 SLR, Nissan R380 II, Porsche 718 RS 60, Saleen S1, and 3x Shelby (Cobra 427 S/C, Cobra Daytona Coupe, Monaco King Cobra).

It seems that whoever updates the list missed one post on Twitter (as well as Aston Martin Vantage and Saleen S1 from second post on the same day).

And 6 more cars were confirmed after August 15th: AMC Rebel, Audi RS 3 LMS, Dodge Coronet, Holden Monaro '68, Mercedes A45 WTCC, and Plymouth GTX 426.

I'm tracking the full list on Forza Forums (including also cars that were on official lists at some point and were later removed).

Nurburgring GP Circuit and Mugello are official for launch, Nordschleife will return in Spring 2024 after heavy reworking.

This is no bad thing, the FM7 Nurburgring GP was too wide and strange angles so needed heavy improvement. Same with the Nordschleife, so if that takes too long to hit launch then fine - better to have an accurate and well made Nordschleife for the coming 5+ years in game than taking over the mediocre one from FM7.

Nurburgring GP Circuit and Mugello are official for launch, Nordschleife will return in Spring 2024 after heavy reworking.

This is no bad thing, the FM7 Nurburgring GP was too wide and strange angles so needed heavy improvement. Same with the Nordschleife, so if that takes too long to hit launch then fine - better to have an accurate and well made Nordschleife for the coming 5+ years in game than taking over the mediocre one from FM7.
Well, if they delayed the game until spring to make sure Nordschleife was added, people would still be waiting the same amount of time to race on that track. I personally would rather play the game now and get the track later, then get the game and track later when the track is all done be rescanned in for accuracy.

I've now updated the Car List to match the official list. I will get to the track list soon. Thanks for being patient with me, everyone.
Updated from my previous post: (Bold are the most recent)

9. Laguna Seca Raceway
12. Mugello
13. Nürburgring (GP only at launch)
14. Road America
15. Silverstone Circuit
16. Suzuka Circuit
17. VIRginia International Raceway
18. Homestead-Miami Speedway
19. Lime Rock Park
20. Watkins Glen International

Last edited:

Homestead is 75% owned by NASCAR and NASCAR dont let games that dont have NASCAR use the track
Same with Bristol in GT7. its likely that PD wanted put Bristol for fun on GT7 but NASCAR has not allowed, so they decided get the bristol data they had into Northern Isle Speedway

I've now updated the Car List
can you update the car list? they had not updated the car list so far and they had been putting few car lists on last few days in ther social medias

Last edited:
Back