Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,346 comments
That can't be the full list as a few cars seen in the achievements photos such as the 300ZX Z32 and CLK-GTR aren't on it.
This is the Day 1 list, more cars certainly will be added as times goes on
also about the CLK, maybe they want get the Race version instead of the Homologation one

Do You know if the drive hub from collective mind be compatible with forza motorsport (8)
No, nobody here knows whether it will work or not. We don't even know what you're trying to do because you've kept it pretty vague. I'm willing to bet Collective Minds don't even know if their DriveHub is going to work seeing as the game isn't even out yet. On their website it has a list of wheels it supports and it supports xbox x and s. The guess would be if everything you have is on their list, it probably works. Won't know until a few days for sure though.

Last edited:
GAMEPASS ULTIMATE and XBOX CLOUDI GAMING no early access ( full version or bought the add-on ) ?

Attachments

• ACESSO ANTECIPADO1-NUVEM.png
    ACESSO ANTECIPADO1-NUVEM.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 9
As stated above, there has to be something cooking behind the scenes, the 'final' car list according to the official updated list is insane, but not in a good way...of course looking at a spreadsheet works well, but I think a visual approach works better.

Below is a list of every FM7 car, with a picture of course. Shaded in green means is officially confirmed in the list, everything not shaded, as of now is gone until further notice (also stated above we know certain cars such as the CLK-GTR have been spotted in-game, but...not in the list anyways):

PART 1 (A-I)

PART 2 (I-Z)

Notable absences: (Trying to name just a few...just from the A-I bit)
  • Every single Abarth, Alfa Romeo (Except for the Giulietta), Fiat and Lancia.
  • 1973 Alpine A110
  • Aston Martin DB11
  • Aston Martin DBR9
  • Audi RS2 Avant
  • The German V10's (2009 Audi RS6, E60 BMW M5, E63 BMW M6)
  • BMW 328 & 507
  • E34 BMW M5 & E39 BMW M5
  • ...way too many BMWs!
  • Brabham BT45B
  • Brawner-Hawk
  • Bugatti Veyron SS
  • 1957 Chevy Bel Air
  • 1979 Chevy Camaro
  • C1 Corvettes
  • ElCamino & Impalas
  • Any Dodge Challenger post-2012
  • Ferrari 166 MM Barchetta
  • Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder
  • Ferrari 365 GTB/4
  • Ferrari 375 Indianapolis
  • Ferrari 430 Scuderia
  • Ferrari GTC4Lusso
  • Every 'funny oddball car' (Cadillac Limo, every single SUV, pick-up, MPV, off-roader, Ford Crown Victoria, BMW Isetta, fictional cars...)
  • 1973 Ford Capri
  • 1967-1972 + 2015 Ford Falcons
  • 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
  • 2017 Ford GT
  • NASCARs
  • 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra
  • 1985 Ford RS200
  • Hennessey
  • 1986, 2007, 2014 and 2016 Honda Civic
Again, I want to think the cars will return one way or the other, at least the big names. This would be the worst cut in content since FM5, and this time I cannot think of a good reason...

Last edited:

Q: Does Forza Motorsport include the Auction House or the Creative Hub?

The Auction House and Creative Hub are not featured in Forza Motorsport at launch.

Q: Can I import tunes created in previous Forza games into Forza Motorsport?

Tunes created in Forza Motorsport 5, 6 and 7 can be imported into the new Forza Motorsport, however you cannot import tunes created in the Forza Horizon games.

Due to the overhauled physics and the changes we’ve made to car upgrading in Forza Motorsport, not all existing tunes can be imported. For example, certain car and engine swap combinations in Forza Motorsport 7 might have different engine swaps in the new Forza Motorsport.

In addition, while your existing tune may be perfect to drive in Forza Motorsport 5, 6 and 7, it will feel totally different in the new Forza Motorsport, and the PI may also be adjusted because of those physics changes we have made. You can import them, but they may need to be re-tuned to create your intended effects.

Q: Does my car need to be at a specific “Car Level” before I can download and install a player-created Tuning Setup?

When you install a tune in Forza Motorsport, the car must have the required Car Points (not credits) and its Car Level will need to match that of the highest-level component in the car build, which will vary based on the parts that the tune uses.

You will be shown the required Car Level and Car Points when attempting to install the Tuning Setup if the car does not meet the requirements.

Please see this article for more details on the changes to car upgrading in the new Forza Motorsport.

Last edited:
No, nobody here knows whether it will work or not. We don't even know what you're trying to do because you've kept it pretty vague. I'm willing to bet Collective Minds don't even know if their DriveHub is going to work seeing as the game isn't even out yet. On their website it has a list of wheels it supports and it supports xbox x and s. The guess would be if everything you have is on their list, it probably works. Won't know until a few days for sure though.
Pretty vague ??? The ****? I want to play with my t300 . What else could I do with a tiny alien box 🤔. I could plug different femal plug with different variety and shape and it will make a red light 🤣😂. 😍

Last edited by a moderator:
GAMEPASS ULTIMATE and XBOX CLOUDI GAMING no early access ( full version or bought the add-on ) ?
You gotta buy the premium edition to get the early acess

The Auction House is not featured in Forza Motorsport at launch.

THANKS GOD
I hope they bring the special cars in another ways, i am tired of FH5 auction abuse

As stated above, there has to be something cooking behind the scenes, the 'final' car list according to the official updated list is insane, but not in a good way...of course looking at a spreadsheet works well, but I think a visual approach works better.

Below is a list of every FM7 car, with a picture of course. Shaded in green means is officially confirmed in the list, everything not shaded, as of now is gone until further notice (also stated above we know certain cars such as the CLK-GTR have been spotted in-game, but...not in the list anyways):

PART 1 (A-I)

PART 2 (I-Z)

Notable absences: (Trying to name just a few...just from the A-I bit)
  • Every single Abarth, Alfa Romeo (Except for the Giulietta), Fiat and Lancia.
  • 1973 Alpine A110
  • Aston Martin DB11
  • Aston Martin DBR9
  • Audi RS2 Avant
  • The German V10's (2009 Audi RS6, E60 BMW M5, E63 BMW M6)
  • BMW 328 & 507
  • E34 BMW M5 & E39 BMW M5
  • ...way too many BMWs!
  • Brabham BT45B
  • Brawner-Hawk
  • Bugatti Veyron SS
  • 1957 Chevy Bel Air
  • 1979 Chevy Camaro
  • C1 Corvettes
  • ElCamino & Impalas
  • Any Dodge Challenger post-2012
  • Ferrari 166 MM Barchetta
  • Ferrari 250 GT California Spyder
  • Ferrari 365 GTB/4
  • Ferrari 375 Indianapolis
  • Ferrari 430 Scuderia
  • Ferrari GTC4Lusso
  • Every 'funny oddball car' (Cadillac Limo, every single SUV and off-roader, Ford Crown Victoria, Honda Oddysey, fictional cars...)
  • 1973 Ford Capri
  • 1967-1972 + 2015 Ford Falcons
  • 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
  • 2017 Ford GT
  • NASCARs
  • 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra
  • 1985 Ford RS200
  • Hennessey
  • 1986, 2007, 2014 and 2016 Honda Civic
Again, I want to think the cars will return one way or the other, at least the big names. This would be the worst cut in content since FM5, and this time I cannot think of a good reason...
Super sad to see all of the content cut - but I guess we were never going to get a car list of 900+ or 1000+ with every XB1 Generation model.

Would you happen to have that picture list of missing FM7 cars in text format? Would be handy for future reference.

Last edited:
Pretty vague ??? The ****? I want to play with my t300 . What else could I do with a tiny alien box 🤔. I could plug different femal plug with different variety and shape and it will make a red light 🤣😂. 😍
Aren't you pleasant. Ya, for you, it definitely won't work.

Notable absences

Super sad to see all of the content cut - but I guess we were never going to get a car list of 900+ or 1000+ with every XB1 Generation model.

Would you happen to have that picture list of missing FM7 cars in text format? Would be handy for future reference.
I dont think it is fair to put the SUVs/Trucks/OddBalls in the count list beacuse they had told us they would cut them and why of the decision

Also it is unfair put situation out of their control such as IndyCars, NASCARs and other licencing issues

This is the Day 1 list, more cars certainly will be added as times goes on
also about the CLK, maybe they want get the Race version instead of the Homologation one
Except the road version has been seen in the game, so they clearly have gone through the process of carrying it over.

I’m wondering if these cars are simply just rewards or something.

Sadly no, I have my spreadsheet in which confirmed cars shown up in green, and absent from previous titles in yellow, but I don't have a missing cars list as such.

Also, I knew content was going to be cut, it was a given. But the amount is staggering, and some don't make any sense, for example, all Evos were spared (at least, every Evo seen so far in Forza) but for some reason, the 2005 Impreza WRX STi is out...things like that are my biggest issue here.

The Premium add-ons pack includes it as well, but people like me who bought it but planned to play via the cloud apparently don't get that option.....

Last edited:
Except the road version has been seen in the game
I meant that they probally drop the road version to put the race version beacuse the road version in FH5 was used to replace the race version, opposite situation with FM
but for some reason, the 2005 Impreza WRX STi is out
I had noticied such problems, also from Honda
I wonder if Gran Turismo is having some impacts on licencing of those models to other games

The Premium add-ons pack includes it as well, but people like me who bought it but planned to play via the cloud apparently don't get that option.....
From his last comment, i think he may no idea that new FM will skip Xbox One

Last edited:
It's entirely possible the cars not listed but seen earlier were victims of licensing issues or are reward cars that weren't included in this list.

Honestly, if GT is playing the exclusive license game then they will eventually learn like EA did on how bad that system is for everyone. If your game has to lord over certain licenses to gain players, then maybe there is a bigger problem...

Honestly, if GT is playing the exclusive license game then they will eventually learn like EA did on how bad that system is for everyone. If your game has to lord over certain licenses to gain players, then maybe there is a bigger problem...
They have playing around with such things since FH4 times, their parternship with Toyota is going on with no Major repercusions
I am suprised people havent got mad at it until now, specially at way that Toyota 86 2013 is seemly barred to show up on games as well beacuse GT7 has a modern GR86

Or the fact that GR Yaris are still not showing up on non WRC/GT games even if the stock car model is already over 3 years

Last edited:
Man I'm gonna miss the GT-R LM R33, I wanted to test it with proper physics and steering wheel, as long other homologation heroes.

By the way, I have Series X and drive hub + G25 I'll let you know if it works due to the CM of Forza Spain gifting me a UE thanks to a Youtuber...Also let's hope it runs well on pc with the 1650 super, fingers crossed

The launch list is super weird, and I don't mean that in a good way; just lots of very strange cuts. Like I just don't understand how only two Koenigseggs survived. No Veyron either...
If you look at the list's hypercars, they have removed all but the newest two Bugattis, Konigseggs, Paganis. It's clearly deliberate - probably because older models aren't regarded as "historically" important, and their players who are interested in racing these cars want the newest models not the older ones?

Besides, these are some of the last petrol hypercars. Almost all of the future hypercars will be like the Rimac, Battista or EP9 - thousands of battery horsepowers and capable of destroying those petrol cars. So the question is how FM2023 will handle that over the coming few years...

<sidenote: Why is the Lotus Evija not in the hypercar class? Mistake?>

I would think that as soon as they have enough cars modelled they will split off electric hypercars into their own new class and keep the last of the petrol hypercars as an aging dinosaur ;)

Last edited:
If you look at the list's hypercars, they have removed all but the newest two Bugattis, Konigseggs, Paganis. It's clearly deliberate - probably because older models aren't regarded as "historically" important, and their players who are interested in racing these cars want the newest models not the older ones?

Besides, these are some of the last petrol hypercars. Almost all of the future hypercars will be like the Rimac - thousands of battery horsepowers and capable of destroying those petrol cars. So the question is how FM2023 will handle that over the coming few years...

I would think that as soon as they have enough cars modelled they will split off electric hypercars into their own new class and keep the last of the petrol hypercars as an aging dinosaur ;)
Maybe they also can throw the exotic cars into horizon while bring more racing cars and maybe some stock fun street cars to Motorsport

At least i feel they think the fanbase will split into two with one focused on serious racing with a certain type of cars and drifters, dragsters, exotic cars fans going to Horizon

I am not saying that exotic cars are not seriously, but i think they will split the way they deliver the cars also

Last edited:

THANKS GOD
I hope they bring the special cars in another ways, i am tired of FH5 auction abuse
We can't play in October 5th in Cloud Gaming with upgrade to the Premium Add-Ons Bundle with XboxGamePass ?
Unfortunately I don't have the S/X series console, only XONE, I rely on the cloud to play Motorsport.

I meant that they probally drop the road version to put the race version beacuse the road version in FH5 was used to replace the race version, opposite situation with FM

I had noticied such problems, also from Honda
I wonder if Gran Turismo is having some impacts on licencing of those models to other games

From his last comment, i think he may no idea that new FM will skip Xbox One
The race version hasn't been present in Forza or any modern racing game since the very first FM game and I doubt they would even include the racing version as it has no other cars to race against, it's far too fast for Forza GT which is basically T10s equivalent of the Gr.3 class in GT games and Forza hasn't had GT1/GT500 cars since Forza Motorsport 4 I believe in the R2 class. They could possibly bring over the Forza Edition from FH5 since it was clearly inspired by the racing version though.

j1z5gocxjgpb1.png

hspZCKU.png

I can't see them including the car in screenshots and not in the full game as it's clearly a working car in the new game. Maybe as suggested it'll just be a reward car as the occlusion is abit jarring when you consider the cars in it's class that made the transition.

The race version hasn't been present in Forza or any modern racing game since the very first FM game and I doubt they would even include the racing version as it has no other cars to race against, it's far too fast for Forza GT which is basically T10s equivalent of the Gr.3 class in GT games and Forza hasn't had GT1/GT500 cars since Forza Motorsport 4 I believe in the R2 class. They could possibly bring over the Forza Edition from FH5 since it was clearly inspired by the racing version though.

j1z5gocxjgpb1.png

hspZCKU.png

I can't see them including the car in screenshots and not in the full game as it's clearly a working car in the new game. Maybe as suggested it'll just be a reward car as the occlusion is abit jarring when you consider the cars in it's class that made the transition.
There has some some changes in images not just about cars
The Mission R is racing with GT Cars but now was relegated to its own spec racing series

Back