Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,440 comments
If the car pass is going to be majority race cars, I could see the Builders Cup updates receiving mostly road cars.
Yea i think that most new brand new racing cars will go to CarPass and Road Cars will go to Autoshow
A Racing car or two will get into the timed showcase at end of final career mode tho

I wonder if is the Saleen

Isnt the AMG GT3 still being used in various racing series though? Might be outdated a little bit but its still a current racer just like the Lexus RCF GT3.

The updated model is still used around the world, but it’s the old model that we’re receiving.

100% are race cars. Would be strange for the car pass to lack any road cars for so long.

Furthermore if both the AMG and 720S GT3 are paid extras I can just imagine the complaints. I suspect one of them will be a free update, if T10 has any sense. After all, the Audi and Acura GT3s were already paid extras as was the 911 GT3-R and the faster touring cars.
But what can they complain about?If they didnt buy the car pass thats down to them surely.I get the complaints about the bugs and issues 100% but not for cars that they may not have paid for with the car pass,all we can do is wait and see what the update brings.
Theres a lot wrong with the game but hopefully T10 can sort it,for me theres a lot to like bugs aside.

The point is that GT3 is very often the most important online racing class. To have almost all modern GT3 cars as paid DLC is basically opening yourself to the complaint that the multiplayer class is pay to win.

We already have that issue in touring cars with the DLC Golf being very quick.

I’m personally not against this DLC but T10 needs to make sure players without paid DLC have at least some options to compete fairly in each class otherwise the game really will get a pay to win reputation… which it really doesn’t deserve.

The point is that GT3 is very often the most important online racing class. To have almost all modern GT3 cars as paid DLC is basically opening yourself to the complaint that the multiplayer class is pay to win.

We already have that issue in touring cars with the DLC Golf being very quick.

I’m personally not against this DLC but T10 needs to make sure players without paid DLC have at least some options to compete fairly in each class otherwise the game really will get a pay to win reputation… which it really doesn’t deserve.

I hope they are mad at work at balancing especially the GT and Touring car divisions, watching GT7 and ACC the last few years constantly updating BoP, it's not an easy job I imagine, the meta seems to swing with each update.

I did manage a P1 last night in a Focus, I think it's an underrated car, don't see many of them in lobbies, so was nice to get both a P1 in qualifying and win by 5seconds, especially leaving a few Golf's and RS3's well behind me.

Nobody posted this yet?
1699292270044.png

1699292320736.png

1699293297893.png

So lots of these spotlight cars are being added to the game for free. The MG Xpower touring car is back from FH5 for example.

Yas Marina is confirmed for next month too, of course. Will be a rivals track immediately.

Last edited:
Nobody posted this yet?
View attachment 1301454

View attachment 1301456

View attachment 1301461

So lots of these spotlight cars are being added to the game for free. The MG Xpower touring car is back from FH5 for example.

Yas Marina is confirmed for next month too, of course. Will be a rivals track immediately.
Gotta love Live Service games!

I have zero interest in any of the reward/spotlight cars so I don't need to force myself to complete events I don't want to.

The only interesting cars for me are the Saleen LM, the Gordon Murray and MG Touring Car, which I assume you can just buy anyway?

Quite funny how they laughed off the replay memes, seemed to pat themselves on the back that they fixed 200 bugs, even the host saying "sounds like you have been busy?" was a joke considering how long the game was in development 🤣

considering how long the game was in development
Huh, 3 years? considering that the avg of most AAA games nowadays is 4 or 5 years?

And no, last launch DOES NOT mean new game development, specially after a game full of updates like FM7 was

Last edited:
Actually, I noticed that the Ginetta this month was a spotlight car which only appeared in the dealer on the week it became spotlight car. You couldn't buy it the week before. So I suspect the T.50 will only become available in the dealer on 7th December.

Also, how are you guys with the numbers of cars we're getting?
  • 7 spotlight cars in the month (MX-5 cup from FM7; SV, Veyron, Spano and MG from FH5, Saleen and T.50 new to Forza) able to be purchased from the dealer.
  • 2 reward cars in the month (both returning from FH5) time-limited need to be won.
I think these are good numbers, and I'm actually pleased that they chose to have returning cars as rewards and put the new cars as spotlight cars going straight to the dealer.

Last edited:
Actually, I noticed that the Ginetta this month was a spotlight car which only appeared in the dealer on the week it became spotlight car. You couldn't buy it the week before. So I suspect the T.50 will only become available in the dealer on 7th December.

Also, how are you guys with the numbers of cars we're getting?
  • 7 spotlight cars in the month (MX-5 cup from FM7; SV, Veyron, Spano and MG from FH5, Saleen and T.50 new to Forza) able to be purchased from the dealer.
  • 2 reward cars in the month (both returning from FH5) time-limited need to be won.
I think these are good numbers, and I'm actually pleased that they chose to have returning cars as rewards and put the new cars as spotlight cars going straight to the dealer.

The car additions all look good to me (not every car appeals but there's a good mix so something for everyone). So, a thumbs up from me on that.

But the career is still hopeless. It looks to me (because they've not said otherwise) that the Featured Tour from the 6 week "month1" will disappear altogether and there will AGAIN be ZERO Race Car series in the Career Mode :(

This also means that there are only 12 permanent series in total which honestly feels as pitiful to me as the 39 cafe menus in GT7.

Huh, 3 years? considering that the avg of most AAA games nowadays is 4 or 5 years?

And no, last launch DOES NOT mean new game development, specially after a game full of updates like FM7 was
The speculation is off the charts tonight. Where did we suddenly get 3 years from?

The car additions all look good to me (not every car appeals but there's a good mix so something for everyone). So, a thumbs up from me on that.

But the career is still hopeless. It looks to me (because they've not said otherwise) that the Featured Tour from the 6 week "month1" will disappear altogether and there will AGAIN be ZERO Race Car series in the Career Mode :(

This also means that there are only 12 permanent series in total which honestly feels as pitiful to me as the 39 cafe menus in GT7.
They haven't confirmed that the current Open series will be removed, have they?
I know it's unlikely, but what if they simply keep adding a new Open series each month?

Latest Posts

Back