Forza Motorsport General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 14,440 comments
Not only described, it was announced the start of development late 2019, likely the hard part of the game started as soon the worst part of COVID pandemic passed
So you mean to tell me my life is a lie?

We have been bashing this game for it's 6 years of dev time, only to find suddenly, it's now only 3/4 years??

According to Google -

GTA5 - 3 years
GOW 1 - 5 years
Elden Ring - 4 years
TLOU1 - 3 years
TLOU2 - 5 years
Spiderman - 4 years
F1 2023 - 20 minutes

Some top tier gaming experiences, versus, cars go round in circles with reused assets

Nope, its actually a autoshow car, you can buy in the shop as soon the game updates next tuesday lol

And i think that those 4 wil eventually reach in other new career events soon
Oh good. I suppose I shoud look next time whenever I see these kind of things.

It's pretty much that for sure. Mind you, that's the winner of the 1977 IMSA Camel GT championship.

2018 Alfa Romeo #11 DUO Motorsport Giulietta (Forza Touring Cars)
2017 Aston Martin #98 Aston Martin Racing V8 Vantage GTE Le Mans (Forza GT)
2018 Cadillac #57 Kryderacing CTS-V TA (Forza GT)
1977 Chevrolet #14 Dickinson/Holbert Racing DeKon Monza (GTX Sportscars)
2018 Ford #98 Breathless Road Racing Mustang TA (Forza GT)
1992 Lancia Delta Integrale EVO (Hot Hatch Icons)
2020 Lexus #14 AIM Vasser Sullivan RC F GT3 (Forza GT)
2018 Mazda #55 Mazda Team Joest RT24-P (Forza Proto-H)
2019 McLaren #01 McLaren GT 720S GT3 (Forza GT)
2019 McLaren Senna GTR (Modern Factory Racecars)
2018 Mercedes-AMG GT3 (Forza GT)
2018 Peugeot #7 DG Sport Compétition 308 GTI (Forza Touring Cars)
2013 Volvo C30 Polestar (Modern Hot Hatch)

2 out of 13 of these cars are coming so far just to keep track 🙂

2 out of 13 of these cars are coming so far just to keep track 🙂
Three actually, including the Peugeot 308.

Based on some guy's Steam DB leak, these are likely to be part of the Car Pass on the next update:

• 1985 Buick #6 Performance Motorsports Somerset Regal Trans-Am
  • 2021 Cadillac #31 Whelen Racing DPi-V.R
  • 2018 Chevrolet #23 Ruran Racing TA Corvette

Last edited:
Three actually, including the Peugeot 308.

Based on some guy's Steam DB leak, these are likely to be part of the Car Pass on the next update:

• 1985 Buick #6 Performance Motorsports Somerset Regal Trans-Am
  • 2021 Cadillac #31 Whelen Racing DPi-V.R
  • 2018 Chevrolet #23 Ruran Racing TA Corvette
Yes correct I forgot about the peugeot. And I saw that steam leak too, most likely will be into mid-late Decembers car pass cars followed by perhaps the rest of these leaked cars.

So I guess before that FM7 was developed in 6 months total, considering the updates for FM6. Come on man.

You're welcome to think what you like, it's already been mentioned here several times that development started fully 3 years ago, what they did before that is anyone's guess, that's my guess as to what they were doing. It's all a dumb argument anyway, you can put 100's of developers on a project or a dozen developer's on the same project and however long they work on it is going to produce different outcomes.

So, new racing suits in the future?

Plus, here we go with the recycled cars. Hopefully, after the car pass ends in 3-4 months, new to Forza cars would come. And didn't expect the GMA T.50 to appear.

Recycled cars are inevitable. They have the licenses, models and assets. It makes sense to use them and save on development time and focus it on new assets. If they didn't reuse them it would be a lot longer before we see any new cars in Forza.
I see... I mean, the Car Pass is filling in the New-to-Forza cars for us, so I guess that we'd be embargoed with decent additions from past Forza games (I'm looking at you, 1969 Shelby GT500!)

Last edited:

So, new racing suits in the future?

Plus, here we go with the recycled cars. Hopefully, after the car pass ends in 3-4 months, new to Forza cars would come. And didn't expect the GMA T.50 to appear.

Recycled cars are inevitable. They have the licenses, models and assets. It makes sense to use them and save on development time and focus it on new assets. If they didn't reuse them it would be a lot longer before we see any new cars in Forza.

I think the GMA T.50 reminds me of a fictional car that nobody knows or has seen in the game Sega GT Online, known as the "Groundeffect A.K.I.O." which could only be obtained by modding the game.

This thing pretty much foreshadowed that car, with features such as a powerful naturally aspirated engine, lightweight body under 1,000kg, central seating position, fan car technology and ground effect aerodynamics (the only real difference is that the GMA T.50 uses a 4.0L V12 while the Groundeffect A.K.I.O. uses a 10-litre V8.)

627-1.jpg

627.jpg

That's development work. Preliminary work on the game started in April 2008.

GTA5 had a development team of 1,000+ people & 6 different developer houses.

But sure, this isn't at all a silly argument to convey.
What about the other games I listed 😂

What about the other games I listed 😂
Well, other than the fact that all of those have 400+ employees while t10 has just over 200, and the fact that those games have massive budgets because racing games aren't as popular as those games.

T10 has done a 💩 job with bugs and certain features (livery editor) but those studios operate at a significantly bigger scale.

Similar dilemma can also go with the preliminary work on map expansions in ATS and ETS2. West Balkans had to have been researched since Road to the Black Sea released in 2019. Just bringing out that example.

Though the developer is a small dev from Prague and has grown exponentially since last year afaik. They're far from a AAA team, but they've put out a polished product, and unlike T10, has released content when it's ready, albeit a few small bugs here and there. What's more, they are very engaged with the community.

At the very least they're not constant issues like the reboot has.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back