FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
Petkovski Racing just managed to get a sponsorhip in time for tonights racing. After negotiations with some leading firms we were able to pull of a quick livery. BBS, Akrapovic, Motul and Bridgestone participated with our main sponsor lawfirm Petkovski. Who is stepping its first footsteps in car racing. Lets see what happens !

PSN: Macboyilija
Car #: 40
Preferred car: Renaultsport Megane Gr4
Team Name: Petkovski Racing
Independent

Bl99d6xV.jpeg

XevB7M4s.jpeg

woke up with a 101 fever, sorry I didn't make it.

??? Q1 isn't for another hour and a half.

Petkovski Racing just managed to get a sponsorhip in time for tonights racing. After negotiations with some leading firms we were able to pull of a quick livery. BBS, Akrapovic, Motul and Bridgestone participated with our main sponsor lawfirm Petkovski. Who is stepping its first footsteps in car racing. Lets see what happens !

PSN: Macboyilija
Car #: 40
Preferred car: Renaultsport Megane Gr4
Team Name: Petkovski Racing
Independent

Bl99d6xV.jpeg

XevB7M4s.jpeg

Welcome aboard.

Hi all. Was expecting some cleaner racing with this group. Was pretty disappointed. I can understand if some are faster than me (i did not know tuning was allowed (!!) and the Megane is not the best in the high speed corners).

Still if you are in a race you need to find the room to pass me. Just pushing me aside and using me as a road block is not something I would have expected from such a group racers. Having fun is nice. But on the track I was hoping for some more serious competition. Turned out this was not the case with some of the racers from this group.

The second race was drama. Maybe @Furinkazen can watch the replay of the 2nd race and give some penalties to those who are still in the competition going for points. There were some who past pretty fair. When I am behind someone slower I also look and wait for the right spot.

Still had a blast with you untill it lasted so thanks for that. I am out.

Hi all. Was expecting some cleaner racing with this group. Was pretty disappointed. I can understand if some are faster than me (i did not know tuning was allowed (!!) and the Megane is not the best in the high speed corners).

Still if you are in a race you need to find the room to pass me. Just pushing me aside and using me as a road block is not something I would have expected from such a group racers. Having fun is nice. But on the track I was hoping for some more serious competition. Turned out this was not the case with some of the racers from this group.

The second race was drama. Maybe @Furinkazen can watch the replay of the 2nd race and give some penalties to those who are still in the competition going for points. There were some who past pretty fair. When I am behind someone slower I also look and wait for the right spot.

Still had a blast with you untill it lasted so thanks for that. I am out.

Any issues, PM and stewards will look at it, we'll sort it out. Race #2 was a bit messy with people all braking on inside of turns 25m early...

You chose a bad race to join, tbh. We're not squeaky clean by a long shot but this round was always going to be a mess. Race 2 will definitely be looked at by the stewards.

You chose a bad race to join, tbh. We're not squeaky clean by a long shot but this round was always going to be a mess. Race 2 will definitely be looked at by the stewards.
Thanks. I have never ever left a race before its finish. Hate myself for it. But was just gutted. The reversed grid is about finding the right spot as a faster driver. If I know where you may pass me, expect that it will not be easy. I will keep the line and try to make it difficult to pass me. Show me the you are not only faster but can find the right spot to pass me. TOCA can be with some kissing and hitting. But there are limits.

Maybe I was very unlucky starting this league with this race....

Race 1 was good but quite dull.

Race 2 was a mess, I had to be really patient with overtaking but some others were not.

Race 3 was good until the final lap as I got hit off twice.

Very physical trio of races. At least I was able to salvage 2 top 12s before getting muscled down to 13th in R3.

Forgot how aggravating being taken out by lag is :banghead:

Race 1 had a great clean battle with Racecar and Espial. No issues there. Watched the replay back and I barely tap Racecar into the chicane and he’s in the gravel. 👎

Race 2 got an alright start but then lost places into turn 2. Then got squeezed across the front of Joe by Jon (unintentional, Jon didn’t know we were 3 wide). Which put me a long way last. Caught up then got lag hit off the track a bit later on. Just unlucky really.

Race 3 I got taken out at the second to last corner twice which ruined my chances in that too. Set up meant I was at a disadvantage just before all the overtaking point so could never get past anyone. Oh well :indiff:

Race 3 I got taken out at the second to last corner twice which ruined my chances in that too. Set up meant I was at a disadvantage just before all the overtaking point so could never get past anyone. Oh well :indiff:
Did I have anything to do with that? I was behind you trying to get past and you were lagging a little bit for me, but you went straight on into Filo at the hairpin when I was close behind.

Another race weekend where I struggled for pace, only qualified because of the 7 transfer spots. Something is wrong but unsure what is it currently.

ITCC with a 1-2 in race 2. This is the kind of results most teams can only dream of. I’m sure the stewards will have their hands full, but that went a little better than I expected overall

Back