FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
Hyundai will come on strong as the tyres wear. I'm .75 slower at the end of a race distance than the start at the moment.

Personally I see this as the strongest track for the Hyundai - slow rotational corners and low average speed.

Hyundai will be strong. Idk if I have a chance. I'm absolutely horrible on tires and I fall off a cliff pretty quick

Chance I might be unavailable this saturday and have to push back a week, will know 100% tomorrow.

Should be back on pace at Tsbuska, did a few laps earlier and was in the mid 58's. Never seem to do well at Brands (except 2 2nds and a win in today's daily race in a Porsche 919) so possibly can get a few decent results to try and get locked in for week 3 onwards.

well, i can race for a little on next Saturday i guess. just gotta leave to catch a train to see the mets lose eventually.

theyre both better than reyes i can tell you that much
I was in Colorado to watch the Rockies play the Mets and what a treat it was to see him and Bautista. It was also the game where Nimmo led off with an inside the park home run :banghead: and Arenado went hitless but then hit a home run in the next five games in a row or something :banghead: Why we chose to go the game where deGrom was pitching I’ll never know.

Back