FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
You never know.. could just have a bit of traffic, miss a few breaking zones

Pressure on haha
I’ll tell you what pressure is. Being in the last qualifying spot by only .001 last week. TALK ABOUT HEART ATTACK. I was up by like .05 by the end but that’s still slim!

You never know.. could just have a bit of traffic, miss a few breaking zones

Pressure on haha

Shut up.
I'm very happy the Q race is no longer in existance...except for when Mel didn't have money for tires. That was good content
In the seasons OP car as well

I’ll tell you what pressure is. Being in the last qualifying spot by only .001 last week. TALK ABOUT HEART ATTACK. I was up by like .05 by the end but that’s still slim!

Yeah there's only gonna be 3 or 4 more people trying to qualify

I know you love to talk **** on Mel at any opportunity but pretty sure the Infiniti and Scirocco were both faster than the Mini that season.
I thought he was in the Scirocco. I was in the Infiniti that race which was pretty OP as well

I thought he was in the Scirocco. I was in the Infiniti that race which was pretty OP as well
Mel was Mini. I was in the Scirocco but quit after one round because I hated the driving standards.

Mine's not bad either, 200 down, 15-20 up.

200 down, 100 up ;)

But most importantly, my current ISP doesn't slow down PSN traffic. Had a lot of issues on PS3/4 with previous one with 120/8 connection, yet it perfectly fine on PC...

200 down, 100 up ;)

But most importantly, my current ISP doesn't slow down PSN traffic. Had a lot of issues on PS3/4 with previous one with 120/8 connection, yet it perfectly fine on PC...
Nice upload. 👍

I've not had any issues with my isp and psn. Most of the time my speeds are 10% faster than advertised, as they give you 10% extra to be sure you always have the speed you're paying for as a minimum. When my area gets its next upgrade I'll be able to go to 300 down and 100 up.

Hyundai will come on strong as the tyres wear. I'm .75 slower at the end of a race distance than the start at the moment.

Back