FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
Also getting a penalty for an incident that I reported... I'm real happy about that. Have no clue when fox got taken off. He was probably too busy slamming the brakes and cutting people off on a part of the track that's flat out

Already spoke to him about that... (I agreed with you as well...) and sorted a total of 25 reports (many of which our own) and reviewed each of them....

You took Chris off and dumped Lewis... And you can't say bias as me and Lewis got penalties ourselves! :lol:

Brands is a difficult track to race clean on with narrowish roads and difficult corners. I’m sure there will be less incidents in the future weeks as we get easier tracks and more accustomed to the cars.

Brands is a difficult track to race clean on with narrowish roads and difficult corners. I’m sure there will be less incidents in the future weeks as we get easier tracks and more accustomed to the cars.

Tsukuba will be worst one I reckon, very tough to pass. Patience will be a virtue.

Tsukuba will be worst one I reckon, very tough to pass. Patience will be a virtue.
It will probably be almost as bad but I find the turns easier than Brands. That first turn at Brands makes my heart pump every time, especially if you go two wide through there.

Tsukuba will be a mess because the fastest line through the hairpins is a wide entry, meaning divebombs for days. Brands is never good and usually sets the tone for the season, which is why I'm glad we actually handed out some penalties for once.

Already spoke to him about that... (I agreed with you as well...) and sorted a total of 25 reports (many of which our own) and reviewed each of them....

You took Chris off and dumped Lewis... And you can't say bias as me and Lewis got penalties ourselves! :lol:
The taking off of Chris is because of Fox slamming on the brakes and changing lanes right in front of me. Had I not swerved, Fox would be reporting me sending him into the sand. This was something I reported because I knew I would get a penalty if I didn't report it, and for some reason, I'm still getting dinged for it...

Me punting Lewis was a mistake and more/less expected at least a warning but not a penalty that cost me a spot. Seems a little excessive, but it's your call on that one. I saw numerous other people do the same thing and were given warnings. That's where I'm calling foul. I'm fine with that being a penalty, but I think everyone should be given the same punishment for the same crime lol but I digress it's ToCA.

Also getting a penalty for an incident that I reported... I'm real happy about that. Have no clue when fox got taken off. He was probably too busy slamming the brakes and cutting people off on a part of the track that's flat out
Seeing as I had little practice in the Pug preseason I'm still finding my way in it. That is no excuse to bitch about others or punt them off when you feel like it.

Grow some balls, take it on the chin, move on.

Seeing as I had little practice in the Pug preseason I'm still finding my way in it.
This is no excuse for cutting all over the track and slamming on the brakes in front of people in flat out parts of the track then bitching when you get punted like you did the entire time

Seeing as I had little practice in the Pug preseason I'm still finding my way in it. That is no excuse to bitch about others or punt them off when you feel like it.

Grow some balls, take it on the chin, move on.
This is no excuse for cutting all over the track and slamming on the brakes in front of people in flat out parts of the track then bitching when you get punted like you did the entire time

Aaaand that's the end of that. It's done, move on.

1. I saw you take Chris out in the previous race which was uncalled for and if you had not done that and then took me out the following race I would have said nothing so obviously your driving standards need calling into question.

2. I did ask Furi to point out where I was "Breaking in flat out parts of the track" but he declined to respond. Perhaps you could enlighten me?

3. I'll take any advice you could give me (including a set up) and see if I can improve my driving.

Tsukuba will be a mess because the fastest line through the hairpins is a wide entry, meaning divebombs for days. Brands is never good and usually sets the tone for the season, which is why I'm glad we actually handed out some penalties for once.
Get ready to hand out some more. Only way to be quick is late apex like you're saying

I'm not satisfied with the reports (especially round 3...) either but it's ToCA. There's plently of time for anything to happen during the rest of the season.

The taking off of Chris is because of Fox slamming on the brakes and changing lanes right in front of me. Had I not swerved, Fox would be reporting me sending him into the sand. This was something I reported because I knew I would get a penalty if I didn't report it, and for some reason, I'm still getting dinged for it...
You had an entire half of the track to avoid Fox but went left and sideswiped him instead of going right. For what it's worth, that incident on it's own is a warning. Your penalty was for the unsafe rejoin.

You had an entire half of the track to avoid Fox but went left and sideswiped him instead of going right. For what it's worth, that incident on it's own is a warning. Your penalty was for the unsafe rejoin.
So getting cut off by someone going (approx) 20+ mph slower for whatever reason at the last second and guessing the wrong way to dodge is a warning for me?

So getting cut off by someone going (approx) 20+ mph slower for whatever reason at the last second and guessing the wrong way to dodge is a warning for me?
My bad, I misremembered the incident. Here it is:

There was plenty of room, but instead you decided to do it for Dale and go for the slingshot. A terribly dirty incident? No. A lack of situational awareness. Sure. Worthy of a meaningless warning? Sure...

...that is, if you didn't already have a penalty for a completely unrelated incident, which makes me wonder why you're complaining about this.

Yea that shows exactly my point... was headed to the inside then he moves down and I was trying to avoid and caught Chris. Would have punted the crap out of the Peugeot had I not jumped out of the way

upload_2018-6-25_19-39-45.png

There was easily a car width and a half of space. If you had gone for that instead of following Espial we wouldn't be talking about any incident.

Which, by the way, still isn't what you got a penalty for in that race.

For all intents and purposes I will not list every reported incident but only those which have resulted in penalties.

Round #1
@cnd01 - Strike & +5 second penalty for unsafe track re-entry Lap #4, & incident with @chrisjohnson93 Lap #8. (OLD: 07 CND, 08 JON, 09 FUR - NEW: 07 JON, 08 FUR, 09 CND)

Round #2
@cnd01 - Strike & +5 second penalty for incidents with @Foxed & @LewisR3 . (OLD: 13 CND, 14 PAN - NEW: 13 PAN 14 CND)
Ok I believe you. It really looks like I'm getting crucified here on the original report

Back