The Easiest Ways to Make Money in Gran Turismo 7

• Thread starter Famine
  • 696 comments
My favorite way to earn credits is to do my best at the Online Time Trials, since there's a new one every week. I've entered most of them, and I've either gotten silver or gold - never bronze. Plus, it's a nice way to complete my daily workout.
I do the same, except that I don't succeed in getting gold and I spend a lot of time everyday trying to do that. If I win 4M/month with TT's it is the max.

I win much more credits if I grind Sardegna (and it gives me the DW too). In fact more like 4M/week at least.

I do the same, except that I don't succeed in getting gold and I spend a lot of time everyday trying to do that. If I win 4M/month with TT's it is the max.

I win much more credits if I grind Sardegna (and it gives me the DW too). In fact more like 4M/week at least.
I tried to get gold at Watkins Glen last night and couldn't beat my previous best after 20 minutes. Like you, Lomic, the time spent trying to get 1M extra credits is better spent grinding 12 laps around Tokyo instead of 12 laps of another course with no guaranteed payout.

guys what's the best AFK methods to top up credit balance in October 2024?

Have used script in GT7 and used rubber bands on controllers in GT Sport.

Open to all options as I work next to my PS5 and don't mind reseting a race once or twice an hour if payouts are higher than script methods

Last edited:

Have used script in GT7 and used rubber bands on controllers in GT Sport.

Open to all options as I work next to my PS5 and don't mind reseting a race once or twice an hour if payouts are higher than script methods
Rubberband a swapped Honda Beat at Daytona tri-oval against nerfed Tomahawks. And you need 2 settings sheets for the Beat, one with the less PP you can (less than 300) and one with full power. You select ~20 laps for the race length. Before entering the race, you set the Beat to use the low PP sheet, and before starting you switch to max PP. This way the reward is based on the low PP car, but you win easily.

Easiest way for me was to activate motion steering and put the controller with its left side on a book or else, so the car sticks to the right wall. Tomahawks will most of the time leave space there and you'll pass them in the turns quite easily.

There are complete How-tos here and there. (Youtube is your friend)

You can also do the WTC 800 race at Sardegna-A track. You earn 727,500 credits if you get a clean race bonus. So, if you happen to do that 10 times, you'll get over 7M credits quickly. And you only need one pit stop to survive the race. My recommendation is to use the Porsche RSR. Have fun grinding mate!!

Last edited:
You can also do the WTC 800 race at Sardegna-A track. You earn 727,500 credits if you get a clean race bonus. So, if you happen to do that 10 times, you'll get over 7M credits quickly. And you only need one pit stop to survive the race. My recommendation is to use the Porsche RSR. Have fun grinding mate!!
An AFK method - "away from keyboard", or one in which you do not have to directly manage it - method was requested:
Your recommendation is a race you have to directly manage. This is, therefore, not an appropriate response to the question.

Back