Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
What the hell happened here? I saw at least 7 Standar cars in that pics, 6 of them look pretty good (in fact that Accord almost look like a Premium) and just the Micra look a bit bad in the Last picture and there is a lot of people crying?

This topic is a place to share, collect, and discuss the latest "Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images", not a place to waste your life debating about racing game graphics. Hereafter, anyone who attempts to take this thread back into the direction of a Forza/GT debate will receive an immediate 5-day banishment from GTPlanet. Feel free to quote this post to keep the warning fresh, and feel free to use the "Report" button next to any post you feel is out of line.

In the pics I see some Fireworks, does that mean all night maps will have it? Or just a few?

This topic is a place to share, collect, and discuss the latest "Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images", not a place to waste your life debating about racing game graphics. Hereafter, anyone who attempts to take this thread back into the direction of a Forza/GT debate will receive an immediate 5-day banishment from GTPlanet. Feel free to quote this post to keep the warning fresh, and feel free to use the "Report" button next to any post you feel is out of line.

The man has spoken, the word is golden.

1562skh.jpg

Does anyone have any pictures of the Bugatti Veyron except this one? I'm really eager to experience this car in the game. :D

Something tells me Super Sport will be in DLC. Sure GT6 is now being worked on, but DLC will come. In Prologue alone we had 2 Major DLCs, Spec II and Spec III. I doubt PD wont even release ONE major DLC.

By the way, that Buggatti is a Sandard car. Looks amazing!

I guess PD didn't bother adding "standard" version of wheels. Make's me think eventual most cars will be premium either through DLC or updates. It wouldn't be difficult to have lower poly wheels but they didn't bother. I like to think there has to be a good reason for it. The only way that DLC wouldn't ever come to GT5 is if it was a complete flop. I hope we lots of good DLC and updates. I loved the updates in GT5P Spec 1,2 and 3.

Here's a collection of all footage and images from whoever has the "stolen" GT5.

Dam dude... who told you that the game was stolen.? this is how rumors get started.
All we we need to know is that they have the game !!

Last edited:
Call me when the wars "Standard supporters vs. Standard haters" and "GT5 vs. Forza 3" end and tell me how many deaths.

I'd like to understand why you guys are comparing GT5 to Forza in this thread. Maybe because, after the appearance of standard cars, GT5 lovers started to be afraid the reign of their favorite racing game is not real anymore, or is not so prominent now, and since then they're trying to prove GT5 is still the best, even with standard cars.

From the few pics we could see so far, I personally don't like standard cars. For me, GT5 has 220 cars only, and I'm happy with that amount anyway.

[EDIT] I hadn't seen Jordan's post when I wrote this post.

Please make it 10 days instead of 5 Why:idea: Then it'll be Nov 24 then they will be playing the game. Thanks Jordan Could you edit your post and place it in 2-3 other threads at lease ever other thread:dopey:

Yeah, absolutely. I believe PD gave a special treatment to some Standard cars, as some look better than others.

In GT4 even some cars look better then others. But at end of the day I bet all Standard cars look 10 times better over GT4, thus why not making Photmode for them
? I dont know why they excluded that.

I noticed dynamic tire temp and "depletion" in the NASCAR video 👍
Now for the rest of the mechanical damage...

Gameplay
Forza image

Photo Mode

Forza image

See you in 5 days.

Call me when the wars "Standard supporters vs. Standard haters" and "GT5 vs. Forza 3" end and tell me how many deaths.

I'd like to understand why you guys are comparing GT5 to Forza in this thread. Maybe because, after the appearance of standard cars, GT5 lovers started to be afraid the reign of their favorite racing game is not real anymore, or is not so prominent now, and since then they're trying to prove GT5 is still the best, even with standard cars.

From the few pics we could see so far, I personally don't like standard cars. For me, GT5 has 220 cars only, and I'm happy with that amount anyway.

[EDIT] I hadn't seen Jordan's post when I wrote this post.

There is nothing wrong with the standards. For all we know the pics are from an old build. Standards can be judged on the 24th though first hand. You all don't expect PD to mix crappy cars with premiums in the same race do you. Do you really think Sony will allow their investment to back fire on them after 6 years to have the series fall under, I doubt it. Oh and regardless of your car count, it will still be 1031+.

I don't know why you guys are harping on guys who are complaining. I think it's justified due to all the hype that has been given on this game. From the demos to the things written in different publications. I mean after 5-6 years, we expected it to be flawless. Now we find out that there are some limitations to the features that are offered. I mean, photomode for Premium cars only, no interchanging wheels for standard cars? Honestly, you guys think it's trivial but this option alone regarding the wheels is VERY VERY DISAPPOINTING. GT4 had this feature, I don't understand why take away this feature? This is THE ONLY feature in GT5 where we can add a little personality to our vehicles. It's not a deal-breaker for me...I will still buy the game but again i'm just re-iterating some of the frustrations that people have of this game.

I don't know why you guys are harping on guys who are complaining. I think it's justified due to all the hype that has been given on this game. From the demos to the things written in different publications. I mean after 5-6 years, we expected it to be flawless. Now we find out that there are some limitations to the features that are offered. I mean, photomode for Premium cars only, no interchanging wheels for standard cars? Honestly, you guys think it's trivial but this option alone regarding the wheels is VERY VERY DISAPPOINTING. GT4 had this feature, I don't understand why take away this feature? This is THE ONLY feature in GT5 where we can add a little personality to our vehicles. It's not a deal-breaker for me...I will still buy the game but again i'm just re-iterating some of the frustrations that people have of this game.

This is off topic, but it's been mentioned that Standard cars are modelled as a single piece and premiums have each panel modelled individually. This is why you can't change rims, as they would probably have to create a different car per rim. The standards come from GTPSP and GT3 mainly.

In GT4 even some cars look better then others. But at end of the day I bet all Standard cars look 10 times better over GT4, thus why not making Photmode for them
? I dont know why they excluded that.

Well, I agree with PD on taking them out of Photo Mode, because they would cause "inconsistence", like if it was 2 games in one, and also give a worse impression of the game. Even if Standards look good, the difference between the 2 types is noticeable.

But hey, you can take photos from them on the replays ;).

Well it's simple; only drive Premium cars. There were under 200 cars (I think) in GT3 and you probably got by just fine. Unless you haven't played any other game in the GT series..
The way I see it, the Premiums are the only car which I'll be driving in Career/GT Life; the Standards will be used to get that 100% completion.

Back