Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
I've been playing both Forza 3 and GT5:P like crazy in the past months while waiting for GT5 to come out.

GT5:P looks WAY better than Forza 3. For starters GT5 runs in 1080p which is kind of a big deal. There's way more detail in everything too.

I love Forza 3 and I played it like crazy but seriously, it has nothing on GT5:P let alone GT5 in the graphics department. Physics seem way more refined in GT5:P as well.

Does this suit your needs sweet heart?

dsc06145.jpg

dsc06151.jpg

Why can't I see Bugatti on the dealerships screen? :( Also are the cars you can buy going to be limited by what level you are? I mean won't they just depend on how many credits you have like in GT5: P?

Does this suit your needs sweet heart?

dsc06145.jpg

dsc06151.jpg

Those are what you called your premium model sir they can only be seen in the main menu or photo mode. FM does not look like that during game play. the second picture is your standard model. :lol:

Why can't I see Bugatti on the dealerships screen? :( Also are the cars you can buy going to be limited by what level you are? I mean won't they just depend on how many credits you have like GT5: P?

The Veyron is standard and most likely sold at the used car dealer.

Any news about the invisible walls that we saw on the Top Gear track in the demos? I don't really care if they still are there but it will surely feel wierd to be instantly halted by something invisible after a spin off.

1:20 minutes in to see what I mean.

Ahh the GT1 music brings back so many memories. I loved how every manufacturer had a different music, but all were techno/electro. Oh the nostalgia! :)

Would be a dream if we can do that in GT5.@MRXAE86 felt we all needed a lift and change in subject

The Veyron is standard and most likely sold at the used car dealer.

I've always wondered about that used car dealer. What kinda cars are going to be sold there? Also the Veyron being sold there is very, VERY unrealistic considering how expensive and rare that car is IRL. :indiff:

No it doesn't.
You were "comparing" GT5P to FM3 graphics, and all of the sudden you compare FM3 gameplay to FM3 showroom?

Anyway you can't judge from 2 pictures as big as avatars, you have to see the result of both from the same source (HDTV on HDMI 1080p for example).
Please stop right there, your "comparison" fails (actually it failed like a year ago with many other people who posted the very same images).

I'm not asking you to stop because you're wrong (I know GT5 looks better than FM3), I'm asking you to stop because:
1) your comparison is not fair
2) this is not the place for comparisons with other games, we've had enough mods interventions and closed threads
3) you're taunting

People are doing this to themselves. Don't put the blame on leaked GT5 footage. :indiff:

It's like a rapist saying: "It was her fault she was so beautiful!".

If you notice, more people after seeing the footage, are more disappointed of alot of aspects of the game than trilled (excluding you) And most of those people are pointing out thoes problems making it worst.... It was beter not to saw thoes GT5 videos till it comes out, that way one could enjoy the game as it is.

Last edited:
I've always wondered about that used car dealer. What kinda cars are going to be sold there? Also the Veyron being sold there is very, VERY unrealistic considering how expensive and rare that car is IRL. :indiff:

GT5 will be the 1st dealer any Veyron has ever seen other than getting a service done.

to be honest i wouldnt even go into any flaws. we only have 9 days to go now :) im looking forward to it! had it on preorder for a while, just bought a ps3, and im buying a wheel and 40 inch hdtv for the occasion, im that thrilled that its come around!

come on guys lets get back to enjoyed the thread title ie genuine facts, figures, footage and images of the game we are on this very forum for :)

People are doing this to themselves. Don't put the blame on leaked GT5 footage. :indiff:

It's like a rapist saying: "It was her fault she was so beautiful!".

I thought this too for a second. But I don't really think so. I would say PD shouldn't have stated the two tiers of cars. I think they should just indicate on the game package. All PD had to say is that not all cars will have interior views and massive damage and let the package tell us why. On screen , in a side by side comparison it would be difficult for most of us to tell the difference between the two tiers. Only in interior views, damage and modification capabilities is were they differ.

Those are what you called your premium model sir they can only be seen in the main menu or photo mode. FM does not look like that during game play. the second picture is your standard model. :lol:

I'm not defending the image because it's awful, but that's not the player's car in that image. It's an AI shot in photomode with the player's car being the main subject and the game's focus on an Ai car.

I thought this too for a second. But I don't really think so. I would say PD shouldn't have stated the two tiers of cars. I think they should just indicate on the game package. All PD had to say is that not all cars will have interior views and massive damage and let the package tell us why. On screen , in a side by side comparison it would be difficult for most of us to tell the difference between the two tiers. Only in interior views, damage and modification capabilities is were they differ.

:confused: Did you not see the official web site? This has been known for months.

I'm not defending the image because it's awful, but that's not the player's car in that image. It's an AI shot in photomode with the player's car being the main subject and the game's focus on an Ai car.

Did you read the post? It only looks good in photo mode and the main menu. while in game they look like the second picture.

You guys are going beyond ridiculous. Are you LITERALLY putting things like changeable rims ABOVE everything else? You're basing your purchase of this game off of a feature that most will use only a few times? You're making it sound like GT5 is the worst racing sim to have hit consoles since NFS Shift. If you literally think that, you're DENSE.

I'll say it again; GT5 is packing more into ONE GAME than ANY other racing sim on the market, at a general level of quality not seen elsewhere. Not to mention that if they were to get all these features to the level you all WANT it to be, they would need another two or more years. Do you really want that?

Stop complaining and enjoy the game when it hits...

Well put! And thank you!

Back