Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
That's because SSR7 is meant to be the Wangan highway in Japan, and it would look silly if it had a "Pit lane exit". Also, structures and visual points of reference are often used in street racing as start and finish lines. (like, "i'll race you to the middle of the bridge!") I think it adds to the realism.

Yeah I understand the idea but the lack of pit lane rules out any endurance races on there. Pit lane entrances have been placed in slip roads / side roads on the older city circuits.

Yeah I understand the idea but the lack of pit lane rules out any endurance races on there. Pit lane entrances have been placed in slip roads / side roads on the older city circuits.

I guess that would be pretty cool, take an exit off the highway where your crew is waiting for you, but unless they had some alternative pit crew in plain clothes with basic tools, this idea wouldn't fit the track.

I think this track is more of a testing ground for your new cars. Take them for a thrash on the Wangan, Illegal street racing, not really made for a 20 lap enduro.

That's because SSR7 is meant to be the Wangan highway in Japan, and it would look silly if it had a "Pit lane exit". Also, structures and visual points of reference are often used in street racing as start and finish lines. (like, "i'll race you to the middle of the bridge!") I think it adds to the realism.

Of course, but it would make sense to create a pit area on the track without adding extra road next to the highway, no?
I mean, there are various street courses in GT, and they do have a pit lane too on existing road geometry. Was just wondering why this one doesn't

?'s

- What does the Veyron look like as a standard car?
- Could compare the physics of a car (of same of similar model) that is standard and premium to if there are any differences?
- What is the max amount of cars that can be on the track at once in the weather, night and weather+night?
- Is there an option to upload replays to youtube? If so what resolution.
- What is the max resolution for exporting photos?
- Thank you so much!

ahrweilerstreet.jpg

THIS IS MADNESS !!!

no, THIS IS GRAN TURISMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

GT5 shadows and reflection quality will do it's good work!Come on - Forza 3 "in-game" models are not much better and it's cockpits are useless.As far as we have proper physics (and maybe sounds, who knows...) applied to standards then it's still 800 remarkably good car models. (again in Forza 2,3 in-game models are not much better!)

Ok.

Two people here at home have allegedly GT5. They say in the full version there is no real damage and no real driving physics. Although in October in the Best Buy demo was this still in there.

There's a bit bizarre.

Ok.

Two people here at home have allegedly GT5. They say in the full version there is no real damage and no real driving physics. Although in October in the Best Buy demo was this still in there.

There's a bit bizarre.

I think you misunderstood something. There is real driving physic and there is damage!

GT5 shadows and reflection quality will do it's good work!Come on - Forza 3 "in-game" models are not much better and it's cockpits are useless.As far as we have proper physics (and maybe sounds, who knows...) applied to standards then it's still 800 remarkably good car models. (again in Forza 2,3 in-game models are not much better!)

Caution!

Read what jordan said earlier

This topic is a place to share, collect, and discuss the latest "Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images", not a place to waste your life debating about racing game graphics. Hereafter, anyone who attempts to take this thread back into the direction of a Forza/GT debate will receive an immediate 5-day banishment from GTPlanet. Feel free to quote this post to keep the warning fresh, and feel free to use the "Report" button next to any post you feel is out of line.

I think you misunderstood something. There is real driving physic and there is damage!

I hope the TT academy physics are still there. A lot of people were saying no its even better, but from all the recent things I'm saying I hope they havent gone a step backwards.

Holy ****! Ive just looked through the past 30 pages on this topic to see what new photos/vids had been posted, instead i looked through 30 pages of utter crying and raging and some of the smallest things possible. Some examples (not direct quotes)

"omg the rear wing isnt perfectly smooth"
"omg GT4 graphics were even better then GT5 standard cars"
"omg PD havent even touched the standard cars, theyve just bumped them straight onto GT5"

Seriously, every minute detail gets hated on and then hated on a little more to get the full effect. The past 30 pages have been like a tornado of hate, quite literally, first the tornado seemed pretty rampant on damage, that then sort of blew over. Then i think it was the standard models which must be a F-5 tornado as it still hasn't really stopped, oh yeah and then the whole Forza 3 graphics are so much more better blah blah blah.

It appears that as soon as RDK left and said he wont post no more till the following day, the majority of people starting hating on everything GT5 related. RDK comes back provides a few photos and then everyone's happy again, he leaves once more and out come the hate police.

PD owe you nothing, they have done the best they can, they've spent 60M on development, created 200+ cars from scratch and further more detailed the cars to pure perfection. Some may disagree but they have infact improved the standard car models and not just uploaded them straight from GT4. Sound has been drastically improved, smoke etc has also been improved. Damage and mechanical damage is yet to be seen but im pretty sure they will be up to scratch :D. Physics are believed to be as realistic as possible, addition of rain/night racing as been added.

Yet people will still complain about the odd "jagged edge", up until now i have never payed so much detail to find flaws in graphics. Hell GT4 still looks good to me, i guess im just a easy bargain.

I know.

But we saw Damage in the Best Buy-Demo, i think on a scale from 1 to 10, it was a 9. tekken and RDK said, damage was a ~3 or so (also in career).

And the physics aren't so good as we hope.

I don't know, what's true?

Sorry for my bad english.

I know.

But we saw Damage in the Best Buy-Demo, i think on a scale from 1 to 10, it was a 9. tekken and RDK said, damage was a ~3 or so (also in career).

What makes you say that?

I know.

Ive seen criticism about damage, but not physics, whose said that physics arent that good?

I know.

no one said that dude! You only judge it by the things you saw! Gimme the original quote where this was said. Why are so many miss informations spread over this forum??

*yawn*

Good morning guys, I'm ready for today's bombardment of amazing photos, again!

Hey RDK, mind if you get some Murcielago photos?

Back