Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Only problem i have with standard cars is no cockpit view, which isn't really a problem so much as an inconvenience. If GT5 was on PC i would just edit the co-ordinates for the bumper cam view on some cars to sit further back, thus giving us cockpit view in standard cars. However, I guess i can get used to the hood/roof cam view, its just a weird view to drive with when using a wheel.

highspeedring2.jpg

Look at all those poor buggers on the bridge. Not a single one has an umbrella :)

Thats it, final straw, I am cancelling my order. No umbrellas? In wet weather? Sorry but an important detail like this cannot be overlooked. Thanks for pointing that out!

Stupid game.

:dopey:

ty

is hard to find a new video in a 170+ pages topic

It was posted here -> https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132554

Use 'bumper' and cover half your screen up ;)

The bumper view is a bit too low for me

Thats it, final straw, I am cancelling my order. No umbrellas? In wet weather? Sorry but an important detail like this cannot be overlooked. Thanks for pointing that out!

Stupid game.

LMAO. Its good to bring humour into this :)

The bumper view is a bit too low for me
I was just reading a thread on this forum that gave pretty convincing evidence toward the hypothesis that the bumper cam is actually at the height of the drivers head. I'd provide a link but I'm typing this on my phone.

I was just reading a thread on this forum that gave pretty convincing evidence toward the hypothesis that the bumper cam is actually at the height of the drivers head. I'd provide a link but I'm typing this on my phone.

Yes, i didn't believe this myself when i was first told it, but it made sense to me when i was playing Prologue, i think the ground just appears closer because there's no visual obstruction like in cockpit view.

Ok le me put it a different way. I dont like the bumper cam because its not very easy to judge where the wheels of the car are. I like hood cam because I can see the body of the car which gives me a good idea where the wheels are placed.

Stupid game.
:D LOL

Tekken or RBK are gonna release anything new today?

I love standard cars ! they arent beautiful in compare with premium but they are looking good ! specially from far views :)

Are you serious ?!

16593019721108992725.jpg

The situation with S and P cars looks like madness, or maybe even idiocy

Nissan March 12SR ‘07 is premium Nissan March 12c 5door ‘03 is standard
PD don't know how to use copy/paste

Ok le me put it a different way. I dont like the bumper cam because its not very easy to judge where the wheels of the car are. I like hood cam because I can see the body of the car which gives me a good idea where the wheels are placed.

I completely agree. :sly:

Back