Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Are you serious

last gen? I don't think so

Just because they doesn't look as good as the Premiums it doesn't mean that they are last gen:idea:

LMFAO

Uh, that doesnt look last gen to you? The spaces between the panels of the car are just blurry texture maps! Sorry there are no cars in any racing game ive played this gen that do something like that. That car looks hideous, no way is that current gen quality sorry.

Yeah that car looks awful. It looks last gen for sure, not on the level of any car in Forza 3. To try and defend that would be nuts to me, there's just no getting around that being last gen quality.

Im really hoping that they upgrade some of these cars to premiums through DLC.

Please man stop with you Forza stuff it really getting annoying, also some member put the trick that Forza does from pre race to race and it look terrible. We all new that standards where going to be ported over to GT5 and they still look good.

Please man stop with you Forza stuff it really getting annoying, also some member put the trick that Forza does from pre race to race and it look terrible. We all new that standards where going to be ported over to GT5 and they still look good.

Its a racing sim that came out this gen, its kind of fair to use it as a comparison to gauge things, so stop crying. Dont like it? Dont respond. I think you can handle that.

Its a racing sim that came out this gen, its kind of fair to use it as a comparison to gauge things, so stop crying. Dont like it? Dont respond. I think you can handle that.

It isnt according to jordan. Im sure you can handle his warning

This topic is a place to share, collect, and discuss the latest "Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images", not a place to waste your life debating about racing game graphics. Hereafter, anyone who attempts to take this thread back into the direction of a Forza/GT debate will receive an immediate 5-day banishment from GTPlanet. Feel free to quote this post to keep the warning fresh, and feel free to use the "Report" button next to any post you feel is out of line.

Uh, that doesnt look last gen to you? The spaces between the panels of the car are just blurry texture maps! Sorry there are no cars in any racing game ive played this gen that do something like that. That car looks hideous, no way is that current gen quality sorry.

ofcourse they are imported from "last gen" but they still look ok and totally deserve to be in a game like Gran Tursimo.

calm down, dude

Explain this than? http://i37.tinypic.com/117fkma.gif

Honestly man all you do is cry and brag about how great FM3 is, well this is not the place for that, if you read Jordans post he will start suspending people for 5 days.

Explain this than? http://i37.tinypic.com/117fkma.gif

Honestly man all you do is cry and brag about how great FM3 is, well this is not the place for that, if you read Jordans post he will start suspending people for 5 days.

We cant compare similar games anymore? Lol, Ill take a suspension then and wont lose any sleep over it.

Im always respectful, I never attack anyone, Ive never argued with a single person on this site. Im all about fair comparisons, keeping all discussions civil. How can you have a fansite for a game, and not be able to compare it to other games? Sounds like insecurity to me.

Was never even an issue with anyone until you decided to jump on my ass about it.

We cant compare similar games anymore? Lol, Ill take a suspension then and wont lose any sleep over it.

Im always respectful, I never attack anyone, Ive never argued with a single person on this site. Im all about fair comparisons, keeping all discussions civil. How can you have a fansite for a game, and not be able to compare it to other games? Sounds like insecurity to me.

Was never even an issue with anyone until you decided to jump on my ass about it.

true mahatma gandi, true

:lol: If you want to believe that go ahead man. 👍 The boss man said that the thread was getting out of hand, and even though we dont get along I don't want to see you get suspended for 5 days. I see you had nothing to say about how your Forza has a premium and standard model in one car. :sly:

That is fair enough, but the point of the request was that this thread in particular stays on topic and does not become another GT/Forza comparison thread. We already have threads on that general topic, and hence we want to keep this thread on topic and only about GT5 footage and images, hence co-operation and understanding on this matter would be appreciated.

That is fair enough, but the point of the request was that this thread in particular stays on topic and does not become another GT/Forza comparison thread. We already have threads on that general topic, and hence we want to keep this thread on topic and only about GT5 footage and images, hence co-operation and understanding on this matter would be appreciated.

Ok I wasnt aware that was specific to this thread. Are there any threads where we can compare them? I dont think there's anything at all wrong with comparing similar games as long as it's kept civil, which ive always done.

Im not a Forza fanboy, Im a fanboy of good games, the platform it's on is unimportant to me. I havent owned a 360 in about a year since it died and never replaced it. If I were some huge forza fanboy I think I would be able to play it right now. Im looking forward to GT5 very much, but like many others I have some issues with it. No big deal, I keep it clean and I dont attack anyone.

Ok I wasnt aware that was specific to this thread. Are there any threads where we can compare them? I dont think there's anything at all wrong with comparing similar games as long as it's kept civil, which ive always done.

Im not a Forza fanboy, Im a fanboy of good games, the platform it's on is unimportant to me. I havent owned a 360 in about a year since it died and never replaced it. If I were some huge forza fanboy I think I would be able to play it right now. Im looking forward to GT5 very much, but like many others I have some issues with it. No big deal, I keep it clean and I dont attack anyone.

I would wait until the game comes out. Comparing the two is quite frivolous until can both go face to face. There is too much conjecture and assumption.

Fair enough here is a 2010 game released this year. http://www.virtualr.net/wp-content/gallery/2053/subarusoljapkopieq1eq.jpg

Also the relevance is that people are saying the standard cars dont belong in a 2010 game but wrc 2010 cars dont look any better.

The rest of my posts will be back on topic.

Doesn't exactly help your argument though does it!! And comparing it to other games is a bit daft when the most glaring comparison is the other cars in the game, i.e the premiums. Stick the standards in with the best cars from any other current game and it wouldn't create as much fuss. When compared to the premiums however, the standards really do stick out like a sore thumb. I don't in anyway find it a game breaker. My preference would have been 300 - 400 premiums with no standards but what we have got is not going to stop me from enjoying the experience. It would have just been even more enjoybale with more premiums and no standards. Some of the reactions of anguish have been rediculous but likewise some of the apologists have been just just as bad. I take the middle ground, would have prefered it to be different but I'm not going to let it ruin the game for me. I've waited long enough ;)

They look exactly the same to people with eyesight probles. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132225&page=159#post4137523 They look touched up in that comparison.
Eyesight probles eh? I wouldn't want any of those...

When comparing images, it would help if people compared exactly the same models. Besides, if at first glance they don't look much different to those in GT4, that says quite a lot about their relative quality compared to the premiums. The worst thing is, the looks of them are not the issue, it's the fact that they bring with them so many other limitations that drag down the rest of the game.

:odd: What are you talking about. You told a person to stop complaining when he was expression how he feels in a positive way. Man these new guys :rolleyes:

I expected december the 3rd so i'm actually really pleased in only 8 days it will be here...at last. I'm positive again, vented my standard veyron frustration that's why :D 👍.

I tried to go back to GT4 after playing prologue but the graphics didnt look right anymore lol. Also GT4 has graphics glitches on my PS3.

Back