Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Very nice RDK, nice to see some of the standard damage.

Hows the physics? Like, is the Nurb a lot mroe difficult to drive than in GT4?

RDK
i am back..

more standard ..

nrburgringnordschleife2.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife3.jpg

damage (standard)

nrburgringnordschleife3.jpg

Thank you RDK!

That standard car looks better than the Micra, but the damage looks like something from N64:lol:

But it's better than no damage at all

Very nice RDK, nice to see some of the standard damage.

Hows the physics? Like, is the Nurb a lot mroe difficult to drive than in GT4?

From the GT5 demo I played its a lot harder to drive, especially if you use bumper cam and cockpit its so damn bumpy its really hard to keep the car straight.

Thanks for the pictures, RDK, muchly appreciated! :D

Yeah RDK, you're doing a great thing. Really nice attitude buddy. Keep it up.

If isn't much to request a thing... some pics with a customized Premium car would be LOVELLY. I mean, change its colour, put rims, bodykit, etc?

If possible, of course :D

Thanks again!

Yeah RDK, you're doing a great thing. Really nice attitude buddy. Keep it up.

If isn't much to request a thing... some pics with a customized Premium car would be LOVELLY. I mean, change its colour, put rims, bodykit, etc?

If possible, of course :D

Thanks again!

And if you could post a shot of all BBS wheels on the game :lol: :lol:

How are you asshats so blind? They made a game with 200 new gen cars? Forza 3 had over 400 new gen cars all with interiors?

WTF where they doing this whole time? I just don't get it? They spent so much god damned time on the photomode scenes it just blows my mind.

Seriously figure they coulda made even 10 premium cars for every scenery mode they made, that's another 80 premium cars they could have made, instead a few people get their jollys off with the photomode while us racing fans are left with 200 cars to fiddle around with.

Oh wait :crazy:.....I was told not to feed trolls :ouch:

Cmon... just look at the last shots.

People saying that will not buy the game because of the small flaws it has, its just becoming insane. its gorgeous just to look at. Imagine playing.

Sorry for being off-topic but we seriously need to reward RDK for his amazing contributions to this forum and for his great efforts to answer our questions about the game.

They're spoiled :sly:

I wrote about this too in the general news thread, that most of the moaning seems to be from kids who are spoiled by the fact their first gaming experiences have been either PS2 or PS3... and havent had the early years of Atari, Megadrives and Amigas to truely appreciate todays amazing games.

RDK
Veyron standard

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6081/specialstageroute5.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the amazing Veyron shot! May I ask, where you bought the Bugatti Veyron? It's not on the car dealership section, so I'm assuming it's on the used cars page.

Your fanboy attitude just shows you are the one being pathetic. The game is flawed, everyone can see that, if you are blinded by your love for this game then let people have their opinions. I'll still buy it, but it isn't perfect. Far from it.

The game isn't perfect, but its still better than anything else out there by a long shot. Stop crying and don't buy the game. They bitching and moaning is a bit much. Go play HALO or something, you'll fit in better with the angry adolescent XBL crowd.

Back