Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
smoke fun

roadcourseindy1.jpg

roadcoursedaytona.jpg

RDK
i think just good ... nothing special

Damn really thats very good to hear man because your pictures look amazing, I cant wait to see what the guru's of photo mode show off their work thanks for everything!

RDK, if you can, post a customized premium car. It can be anything :P Can be a cheap car, but just something with the wheels and color changed, and if possible bodykits, then we can see the possibilities :D

Some standard cars have physical damage? PD's inconsistency is annoying.

Physics-Affecting Damage
This is damage in which the physics simulation is affected by alignment deviations, etc. This is damage that affects controllability, meaning that the car may not drive straight, or it might become unstable in corners, depending on the amount of damage. Affects all cars.

Dirt, Scratches, and Dents
This is damage that can be visually seen, and involves the body becoming dirty, scratches and dents. This will affects all cars.

Separation (dislocation) of Body Panels
This is damage in which body panels are dislocated from their original positions, or deform. This will affects only Premium Cars.:)

Dear God, let's just lay this useless argument to rest already. Yes the game is flawed, yes there are only 200 premium car models, and yes the Veyron is a standard model, but it's not like the game won't be good after all. Did you really expect a perfect game? Nothing's perfect, so deal with it.

What kind of bad attitude is it to blame people about keeping the arguement going, insulting them at thesame time by insinuating its a boring/annoying arguement and that that is al their fault BUT THEN YOU THROW IN ANOTHER THOUGHT YOU HAVE ABOUT THE SUBJECT! Doing exactly what you say you dont like about other people which is keeping this arguement alive.
Is it that you just want to have a final say in things so bad that I have to explain this irrational error of thought to you?
I really can't stand people behaving that way. You're so arrogant to tell people what they can or can't talk about but you can't even figure out for yourself that you're talking about it to while you are writing it down.
The people complaining about GT5 have made some very valid points and they dont tell other people to shut up neirly as often as the people with your point of view.

Back