Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
I tried to go back to GT4 after playing prologue but the graphics didnt look right anymore lol. Also GT4 has graphics glitches on my PS3.

GT4 is the best gran turismo so far.. now i'm playing it wit the g25 an it's awesome regardless the graphics... besides, one of the best driving simulator out there is rfactor and it has worst graphics than GT4 !!!

GT4 is the best gran turismo so far.. now i'm playing it wit the g25 an it's awesome regardless the graphics... besides, one of the best driving simulator out there is rfactor and it has worst graphics than GT4 !!!

I agree. I played GT4 for 4 years , but I get bad graphics glitches in GT4 with my PS3. It was perfect on the PS2 that I had.

I actually played GT4 because the grip feelin was almost ok with my driving force pro 👍
On the contrary, the physics were a bit rubbish TBH xD, tailgating and unrealistic FWD handling as well.... enthusia was MUCH better in terms of physics, but the sens of grip through the wheel wasn't there :guilty:

Özil;4139776
33vhms2.jpg

There are two things you all forget:

1. In GT4 the cars did look this way in Photo Mode, in GT5 the graphics engine makes them look like this at actual racing and in the replays. Go and compare the replays of GT4 and GT5, and you'll see what I mean!

2. You'll find no other racing game that has over 200 cars in that breathtaking detail - not one single game out there.

Salzburg_RedbullHangar7_LamborghiniMiuraP400BertonePrototype_B1-640x360.jpg

For example: NFS: SHIFT had only 67 cars - in lower quality. And I didn't find any photo mode; just lagging replays and bad physics (for about 60 of that cars).

Salzburg_RedbullHangar7_LamborghiniMiuraP400BertonePrototype_C1-640x360.jpg

So please finally stop crying, guys!
What are you, girls? Sorry..., but it's really pathetic!​

:( i payd so much for my PS3 and i got that damn 40gb :(

it cost more than 160gb now, I even had to send my TV to service today, cant play Prologue or any other game :(:ouch:

I'm going to buy the 160GB PS3 on November 24th :D I don't own it yet...

I have been playing GT4 these days, in my PS2, it still works perfectly, since I am very careful. However I own GT5 Prologue and have played it sometimes in my brother's PS3. It's shocking at the beginning to see GT4's graphics compared to Prologue, but you will get used in a short while, and will see they are not that awful :) As I said, I've been playing these weeks. I reached 99.8%, I was about 85%, but mostly been playing time attacks on Tsukuba and Deep Forest.

By the way, here you have another BMW fan.

@Gregormeister

Agree!

But seriously that GT 4 Photomode was just awesome

wow.

Now i understand why Kaz is telling us that he wants a damn PS 4 :-)

rFactor is not too bad but not nearly as good as GT.
GRAB_006.JPG

Özil;4139776

Let's not argue over this... but am I the only one that prefers the lighting in the GT4 pic? The one on the right looks far more like Forza, which has always been slightly weird in the lighting department.

There are two things you all forget:

1. In GT4 the cars did look this way in Photo Mode, in GT5 the graphics engine makes them look like this at actual racing and in the replays. Go and compare the replays of GT4 and GT5, and you'll see what I mean!

2. You'll find no other racing game that has over 200 cars in that breathtaking detail - not one single game out there.

Salzburg_RedbullHangar7_LamborghiniMiuraP400BertonePrototype_B1-640x360.jpg

For example: NFS: SHIFT had only 67 cars - in lower quality. And I didn't find any photo mode; just lagging replays and bad physics (for about 60 of that cars).

Salzburg_RedbullHangar7_LamborghiniMiuraP400BertonePrototype_C1-640x360.jpg

So please finally stop crying, guys!
What are you, girls? Sorry..., but it's really pathetic!​

Your fanboy attitude just shows you are the one being pathetic. The game is flawed, everyone can see that, if you are blinded by your love for this game then let people have their opinions. I'll still buy it, but it isn't perfect. Far from it.

Your fanboy attitude just shows you are the one being pathetic. The game is flawed, everyone can see that, if you are blinded by your love for this game then let people have their opinions. I'll still buy it, but it isn't perfect. Far from it.

+1 Still can't wait to get it though, but that's not the point.

Does somebody have a link for me with pictures in full hd that were taken during a race? I can imagine these arent available because I can't find them and the only way I think it's possible to make them is if you:
1 have GT5
2 have a blu-ray recorder?
3 or a 20 megapixel camera.
but if anybody has seen one please let me know.

Who is this everybody you talk about? Ive seen just as many people not seeing these flaws as those who are crying.

Yeah, but saying a game is flawed is like saying someone's got an ass. Every game has flaws and everyone has an ass. I mean, look at Red Dead Redemption: it's got more flaws than a 3-year-old's art work, but it was still put on the fridge. It's a great game despite it's many flaws. GT5 will have flaws, but it'll still be an awesome game regardless. And these last 8 days can't go by faster.

Yeah, but saying a game is flawed is like saying someone's got an ass. Every game has flaws and everyone has an ass. I mean, look at Red Dead Redemption: it's got more flaws than a 3-year-old's art work, but it was still put on the fridge. It's a great game despite it's many flaws. GT5 will have flaws, but it'll still be an awesome game regardless. And these last 8 days can't go by faster.

Exactly, well said! 👍

Dear God, let's just lay this useless argument to rest already. Yes the game is flawed, yes there are only 200 premium car models, and yes the Veyron is a standard model, but it's not like the game won't be good after all. Did you really expect a perfect game? Nothing's perfect, so deal with it.

Dear God, let's just lay this useless argument to rest already. Yes the game is flawed, yes there are only 200 premium car models, and yes the Veyron is a standard model, but it's not like the game won't be good after all. Did you really expect a perfect game? Nothing's perfect, so deal with it.

Well sayd but Veyron being standard.. Looks pretty good to me
104mhy0.jpg
:P

Well, at least people aren't complaining about reverse lights and skid marks anymore...

Also, we need more photos!

EDIT: Tree'd

A lot of people expect a perfect game. Just look at all the complaining. I guarantee it will be the same with GT6.

PS: That damage looks silly on the land rover lol.

Back