Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
33vhms2.jpg
[/IMG]

Nope, i haven't seen this one before. :) 👍

Edit: looks like B-spec mode, either that or this guy got waaay better at driving lol.

Last edited:
roadcourseindy.jpg

Are those aftermarket exhausts? They seem to be huuuge!

Anyway, looks like I'll have tons of fun with my German supersaloon battle, M3 vs C63AMG vc RS6 Estate. Amazing. :D

Anyway, looks like I'll have tons of fun with my German supersaloon battle, M3 vs C63AMG vc RS6 Estate. Amazing. :D

I think they're originals, and yes, that would be amazing!

I like that on every lap you get different camera angles in replay. And that RS6 sounds sweeet. I can't wait to race hell out of this monster.

The mm-R was actually from GT Concept (pre-GT4). I'm willing to bet that the models from GT4 itself would be of higher quality.

roadcourseindy.jpg

They're stock on this version.

The situation with S and P cars looks like madness, or maybe even idiocy

Nissan March 12SR ‘07 is premium Nissan March 12c 5door ‘03 is standard
PD don't know how to use copy/paste

Poly does no copy and paste. And there are some differneces between every model so they cant just use copy and paste. That is not Polys style.

Oh yess:drool: Even if I still dream for a challenge between some freakin' good hatchbacks....

👍 Good comparison!

They look exactl the same apart from the lighting and wheels.

But still I'm happy with what they did.
Can you imagine how much worse it would have been for the game to have only 200 cars, or for it to be delayed another few years. This was the best we could hope for.

They look exactl the same apart from the lighting and wheels.

But still I'm happy with what they did.
Can you imagine how much worse it would have been for the game to have only 200 cars, or for it to be delayed another few years. This was the best we could hope for.
Just what I was going to say - except that we have a game that took 5 years to make and ~80% cars look no better than GT4. Personally, it is my opinion (I have to say this otherwise people will think it is fact) that they should have done just that - given us 200 premiums and made the game as consistent and polished as they can.

Just what I was going to say - except that we have a game that took 5 years to make and ~80% cars look no better than GT4. Personally, it is my opinion (I have to say this otherwise people will think it is fact) that they should have done just that - given us 200 premiums and made the game as consistent and polished as they can.

They look exactly the same to people with eyesight problems. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132225&page=159#post4137523 They look touched up in that comparison.

Yeah that car looks awful. It looks last gen for sure, not on the level of any car in Forza 3. To try and defend that would be nuts to me, there's just no getting around that being last gen quality.

Im really hoping that they upgrade some of these cars to premiums through DLC.

Are you serious

last gen? I don't think so

Just because they doesn't look as good as the Premiums it doesn't mean that they are last gen:idea:

LMFAO

and yes-

whoever can't see the difference between standards and premiums need some glasses! NOW!

Back