Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
RDK
First: I want to thanks Jordan for the premium membership ... Thank you ... its better then on gaf where i got ban for telling the truth... once more thanks jordan

New bunch...

Fantastic RDK, thanks a lot for sharing! 24th cannot come soon enough! :dopey::dopey:

Wow that AMG looks pretty realistic!

mercedes_c63_amg.jpg

Here's a picture I took (Even though it's not out yet), pretty good yeah?

Lol, i can't even tell the difference between real life and GT5 anymore, i thought that picture was from the game Rey-FD.

Truly magnificent shots RDK, thank you very much, if you have more to share then keep em' coming!

RDK, can you please elaborate on three option-issues if possible:

- what is the thing with driving physics? Where are the Standard/Professional options? Is there only one physics now?

- is there an LAN option?

- is there multi-screen option?

Thank you in adv 👍

RDK

This is incredible. To be honest with the replay photos I can tell it's still just a game, I know people are going on about photorealism but it's not quite perfect. This however could probably fool me, it's sensational.

RDK, i was wondering if you could make a Drifting video, or a burnout video, we would love to see the smoke, and could you use E92 M3 next time you show some photomode pictures? :)

Anything new about drag racing?

Hi RDK,maybe its a good idea for you to make your own thread with vids and pics just like Tekken did,this way we can keep this thread more open for discussion about them and prevent the many dubble posts.... 💡

Thanks in advance,

spy.

it's amazing that these are from the same game. the MP4-12C looks nearly photorealistic and I would have assumed the micra was from GT4 if I hadn't known better

the mclaren is a photoshopped one, Jordan has it on the news section unmodified, so with no ps afterworks done to it, compare that to the nissan please....

a big difference to yrs will rise, yes premium looks better, but not like that...

RDK
First: I want to thanks Jordan for the premium membership ... Thank you ... its better then on gaf where i got ban for telling the truth... once more thanks jordan

New bunch...

ahrweilerstreet.jpg

highspeedring.jpg

highspeedring2.jpg

roadcourseindy.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife1.jpg

if possible could someone upload these on another website than imageshack, cuz it is blocked at school:nervous::nervous:

all i can see is an empty grey box

Lol they had way way more people working on the game also they outsourced everything. Only that way they could do it in like 2 years.

As for the pic:
I dont think it looks boring...

nrburgringnordschleife1.jpg

Seeing as it's driving around the green hell's shadow, this pic looks pretty realistic, the PS'ed one not because insanely way to much higlighting and sharpening going on there... not happening in shadows....

For some reason it doesn't even appear to have a start line. Race starts and ends at the centre of the bridge.

That's because SSR7 is meant to be the Wangan highway in Japan, and it would look silly if it had a "Pit lane exit". Also, structures and visual points of reference are often used in street racing as start and finish lines. (like, "i'll race you to the middle of the bridge!") I think it adds to the realism.

Back