Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Now let's not get too excited people. I certainly hope that what he has is a non-final copy, but what if by chance the disc pressing went horribly wrong?:nervous: Though I guess I could just be talking out my a**.

RDK
no just 4 ...

here is evidence ...

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/7536/p1010521.jpg[/IMG

i think its not the final game ...[/QUOTE]

Question: If you were trying to access the A-spec races, why are you on the main page?

So it's a review copy ?!... ?

can you tell?

p101023.jpg

p101052.jpg

Maybe that is a full copy, but a release-day download is required to access all features?

Edit: That would be stupid for non-online people though. Please ignore. :P

you guys do realize that even if it is a review copy..why would sony dumb down the physics and damage and risk getting bad reviews?

i can understand them putting a limit to the game so you cant play it forever, but id think that the review copy would be identical to the retail version where gameplay is concerned, since that is one of the main selling points of the GT franchise.

the qa process would have caught any crashes/ bugs etc.... so id assume this is most likely a review copy or pre-review copy even with specific features locked to prevent crashes from known or untested areas of the game.

buc
What a releif if this is not the final. I bloody hope so, the reason of the delay might of been wrong versions got burned.

what about if this is the retail version, but the patch needed for the final bit of code will be given for download on the day of release... obviously the people that got copies early wouldnt have access to this patch.

just an idea!

Maybe that is a full copy, but a release-day download is required to access all features?

Edit: That would be stupid for non-online people though. Please ignore. :P

and who doesn't have internet.. can't play the game. i don't think so.

Back