Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
I hope so. Visual Damage do not bother me.
Its the Internal. I want one big hit to end a race. I want my shocks and springs to be pessed up after a big bump. Brake fade, etc etc.

Because in GT Garage, there is an option to straighten the body out after some time, and to do maitnance on the engine when it wears out/broken.

I dont understand you people. When there was going to be no damage in GT5 there was uproar and now that the damage is there there is still uproar. I know the damage is very minimal but its still present.

I hope so. Visual Damage do not bother me.
Its the Internal. I want one big hit to end a race. I want my shocks and springs to be pessed up after a big bump. Brake fade, etc etc.

Because in GT Garage, there is an option to straighten the body out after some time, and to do maitnance on the engine when it wears out/broken.

Im with you on mechanical damage , especially clutch wear , brake fade , engine wear and gearbox wear, but if its not there I dont care. I will still enjoy GT5 without or with damage.

I dont understand you people. When there was going to be no damage in GT5 there was uproar and now that the damage is there there is still uproar. I know the damage is very minimal but its still present.

Im with you on mechanical damage , especially clutch wear , brake fade , engine wear and gearbox wear, but if its not there I dont care. I will still enjoy GT5 without or with damage.

Exactly.

While you mention Minimal damage, we do not know if you are more skilled driver lets say with LVL 20-40 more robust internal damage might be unlocked in Professorial Physics. But who knows.

Either way GT5 will be much more fun over GT4! Almost all Online races will turn off Damage, even LAG can cause damage and loosing a race after a bump will suck.

Sem%20t%C3%ADtulo.JPG

I love PD, but tuning horns... i think they need professional help.

On the other side
Premium Audi R10 TDI Race Car ‘06 + night race in Le Mans = :drool:

My personal theory is that after all A series races are done it will be unlocked, just like pro online games and quick tune was for prologue.

That makes sense actually, why would demo damage be so much better. I think its to be unlocked further into game.

That makes sense actually, why would demo damage be so much better. I think its to be unlocked further into game.

I hope so. Something has to be up, it cant be the damage weve seen from tekken is complete damage. And to the people who say mechanical damage does not exist, in the gallardo @ monza, the final crash makes his car lose all its power, he cannnot drive it anymore, so thats a sign, and also, in the nurburgring video, an NSX gets a puncher, if that counts as mechanical =P

When racing in the rain, do the car's wipers work to wipe your glass? Or that feature is exclusive to the premium models only?

that is actually a good question, if though i think if we can race standard cars in the rain, we will see in the replay that the wipers are mostely likely doing their job...

Are we able to race standard cars in rain / snow / dirt aswell??

Chris

For one moment, I read this:

"When racing in the rain, do the car's wipers work to wipe your @ss? Or that feature is exclusive to the premium models only?"

Sorry for the joke. :D

that is actually a good question, if though i think if we can race standard cars in the rain, we will see in the replay that the wipers are mostely likely doing their job...

Are we able to race standard cars in rain / snow / dirt aswell??

Chris

This is also a very good question. But why would rain, snow or dirt races be limited to just premium models? I don't see a logical reason for that so my answer is I guess no.

Dont know if this is the right section for this but anybody know if you can change the HUD? On a personal basis i prefer the old school round tacho/speedo like in the original GT games,not a big fan of the narrow bar type. cheers

Dont know if this is the right section for this but anybody know if you can change the HUD? On a personal basis i prefer the old school round tacho/speedo like in the original GT games,not a big fan of the narrow bar type. cheers

Very good question. Please answer us , leakers:tup:

Exactly.

You may be able to race standards in bad weather, and without an interior obviously wipers would not be needed.

I think its more a replay thing, it'll look a bit strange in snow and rain to see a car drive round with no wipers on:scared:

sweet, i take it thats for B spec?

We still havnt seen a leaked vid of B spec :grumpy:

That is cool, a bit of personalization... combined with being able to do B-spec on the PC... I'm thinking your racer lives online and might possibly be selected from a bucket of other peoples B-spec racers and sort of lives online...

Or I might have just over thought that... a dangerous thing at this stage lol

That is cool, a bit of personalization... combined with being able to do B-spec on the PC... I'm thinking your racer lives online and might possibly be selected from a bucket of other peoples B-spec racers and sort of lives online...

Or I might have just over thought that... a dangerous thing at this stage lol

Sounds interesting, expect my internet is down half the time :nervous:

Back