Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Getting the ending movie doesnt nessesarily mean much. Remember the PSP version. complete half the driving missions and you get the end movie :)

RDK
Ok guys, i think somerhing is not ok because ive reached today the ending movie on leve 17

That sucks. How long did it take to get to level 17. If level 17 is the end then GT5 will be the shortest GT thats existed so far (except Prologue) I hope thats not the case.

circuitdelasarthe20095.jpg

circuitdelasarthe20093.jpg

circuitdelasarthe20092.jpg

circuitdelasarthe20091.jpg

circuitdelasarthe20094.jpg

what if PD just put no damage in to prevent leaking videos of this?
what if they release an update exactly on the release date which enables all this?

On previous GT when you completed the GTworld events the ending movie comes on. But there was still endurance, special, rally and the challenges.

Its not an ending to the game PD just had to choose a point at where to put the ending credits.

But who knows until we all have it.

Look at the painted in shut lines lol. Is thyat a premium or standard car?

RDK
no just 4 ...

here is evidence ...

p1010521.jpg

i think its not the final game ...

Yup it looks like you dont have the final build. This probably explains the missing features.👍

RDK
no just 4 ...

here is evidence ...

Iv had this feeling for a long time as not all features show fromDemos are included in this version.

But IMO thats awesome that this is not the final version. (if this is the case)

Well obviously this might not be the final version of the game, since it says: "This feature is not available in this version"

Maybe that'll clear something up? I hope so! :)

RDK
no just 4 ...

here is evidence ...

p1010521.jpg

erm yeah it would appear that way ...... i hate to ask how you got it anyway:nervous:

If this is the case then maybe the lack of damage isnt the problem people think it is. It would also explain why Sony want the vids taken down, as they dont nessesarily represent the full quality of the game:idea:

Back