• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
RDK
no just 4 ...

here is evidence ...

p1010521.jpg

i think its not the final game ...

And the plot thickens....

The rating on the disc doesn't match the rating on the case?

Interesting. In any case we will all find out in a week what's up when we get our hands on our own copies. In the meantime RDK please keep up with this magnificent work you are doing!

the qa process would have caught any crashes/ bugs etc.... so id assume this is most likely a review copy or pre-review copy even with specific features locked to prevent crashes from known or untested areas of the game.

Sounds like a preview copy to me. Normally they give out the full game for review so its the same as what the public get.

If this isnt the full version this potentially changes everything:idea:

Question is are the other leaked copys the same limited version? the ones from You5825, tekken and rybakdany ‎

Yeah that's very weird. I think the disk was put by someone inside that case to fake an early "copy" of GT5 when it's just a review/test copy.

Nope, it's normal for PAL games to have the PEGI rating on the case and German USK on the disc.

Oh yeah, my vote (=guess) goes to that this is the retail copy everybody is going to get and the feature is not available due to online servers not being enabled (yet).

If this isn't the full version then its definetely more than the demo we have seen so sony must be involved and in that case I wouldn't listen to any list or anything we have seen on these, I think sony didn't want us to see this and then get the game and go oh my god we can change rims on standard cars and such and there are more tracks then we thought. Yes :D :D :D :D

The rating on the disc doesn't match the rating on the case?
on the box there's the PEGI rating (thw european ESBR) while on disc there's the german rating, a lot of euro games are made like this

Look at the USK rating on the disk. There's a 0 written on there, what does a 0 USK rating mean? Newborn babies? :P
zero means no restriction in usk

Back